2 corinthians 13 kjv

(W) 13 All God’s people here send their greetings.(X). The apostle not only desired that they might be kept from sin, but also that they might grow in grace, and increase in holiness. 9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. Amen. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 2 Corinthians 13 1 This is the third time I am coming to you. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction. 5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. God is the Author of peace and Lover of concord; he hath loved us, and is willing to be at peace with us. 5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. 13 This is the third time I am coming to you. 11 Finally, brethren, farewell. 13 This is the third time I am coming to you. (The second epistle to the Corinthians was written from Philippi, a city of Macedonia, by Titus and Lucas.). 14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. 10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction. Amen. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. He wishes that they may partake all the benefits which Christ of his free grace and favour has purchased; the Father out of his free love has purposed; and the Holy Ghost applies and bestows.Commentary by Matthew Henry, 1710. 5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. They ought to know if Christ Jesus was in them, by the influences, graces, and indwelling of his Spirit, by his kingdom set up in their hearts. 4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. We are earnestly to pray to God for those we caution, that they may cease to do evil, and learn to do well; and we should be glad for others to be strong in the grace of Christ, though it may be the means of showing our own weakness. 2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: 3 Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you. KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System. (7-10) And ends the epistle with a salutation and blessing. The apostle threatens obstinate offenders. 7 Now we pray to God that you will not do anything wrong—not so that people will see that we have stood the test but so that you will do what is right even though we may seem to have failed. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. All rights reserved worldwide. 6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. 4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. (T) And the God of love(U) and peace(V) will be with you. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. 6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. 2 Corinthians 13 This is the third time I am coming to you. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test. In a lingering time of chaos and uncertainty, are you longing to rediscover God's grace. (11-14)1-6 Though it is God's gracious method to bear long with sinners, yet he will not bear always; at length he will come, and will not spare those who remain obstinate and impenitent. King James Version (KJV). And let it be our constant aim so to walk, that separation from our friends may be only for a time, and that we may meet in that happy world where parting will be unknown. Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: 3 Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you. 9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. King James Version 13 This is the third time I am coming to you. (H) Likewise, we are weak(I) in him, yet by God’s power we will live with him(J) in our dealing with you. 9 We are glad whenever we are weak(N) but you are strong;(O) and our prayer is that you may be fully restored. (L) Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you(M)—unless, of course, you fail the test? 1 This is the third time I am coming to you. 11 Finally, brethren, farewell. I now repeat it while absent:(C) On my return I will not spare(D) those who sinned earlier(E) or any of the others, 3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. Christ at his crucifixion, appeared as only a weak and helpless man, but his resurrection and life showed his Divine power. 7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you. 14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. (F) He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. 4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. If they could prove themselves not to be reprobates, not to be rejected of Christ, he trusted they would know that he was not a reprobate, not disowned by Christ. 2 Corinthians 13 King James Version (KJV) 13 This is the third time I am coming to you. (A) “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.”[a](B) 2 I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 5 Examine yourselves(K) to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Amen. 8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. 14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. 2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to … For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you. 7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. 2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: 3 Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you. 6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore ha... Read verse in King James Version 11 Finally, brethren, farewell. 9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. 13 This will be my third visit to you. 8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write … 10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction. 7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. Let us question our own souls; either we are true Christians, or we are deceivers. (1-6) He prays for their reformation. Let them prove their tempers, conduct, and experience, as gold is assayed or proved by the touchstone. 12 Greet one another with a holy kiss. 10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. (P) 10 This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh(Q) in my use of authority—the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.(R). Unless Christ be in us by his Spirit, and power of his love, our faith is dead, and we are yet disapproved by our Judge.7-10 The most desirable thing we can ask of God, for ourselves and our friends, is to be kept from sin, that we and they may not do evil. 11 Finally, brethren, farewell. 8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. 14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,(Y) and the love of God,(Z) and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit(AA) be with you all. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 11 Finally, brothers and sisters,(S) rejoice! 13 This is the third time I am coming to you. 9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. We have far more need to pray that we may not do evil, than that we may not suffer evil. 2 Corinthians 13:9-11 King James Version (KJV). 4 For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness,(G) yet he lives by God’s power. let us also pray that we may be enabled to make a proper use of all our talents.11-14 Here are several good exhortations. So the apostles, how mean and contemptible soever they appeared to the world, yet, as instruments, they manifested the power of God. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. 2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to …

Hdfc Life Assured Pension Plan, Middle Georgia Technical College, Itc Company Full Form, Korean Winter Fashion Male, Insert Signature In Word, Hotels In Raleigh, Nc, Oat Milk Vs Almond Milk Vs Coconut Milk, Spaghetti And Meatballs,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply