6 seat dining table and chairs

Whether you have an all-wood piece of furniture or a furnishing made of a mix of wood, manmade wood and wood veneer, you want to protect it from damage, maintain its perfect finish and keep it looking beautiful for years to come. I am upset, however, that after a year of owning this table, we noticed a screw was missing from one of the legs since it was delivered (we haven’t moved the table since then). We only needed 4 chairs but the bench is great when we will have more at the table. Cushions are a little hard but with time, we believe they will get softer. I am glad that I did change my mind. Do not clean glass without gently removing excessive dirt and debris first, so as not to scratch the surface. Do not use abrasives; harsh chemicals; saddle soap; leather cleaners that contain any oils, soaps or detergents; or common household cleaners on leather furniture. That heat loosens the oil and allows the corn starch to absorb the oil before the leather can. Dust often and use a vacuum cleaner crevice tool to clean seams. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. More seating with the bench added and it gives it a nice look as well. Such “imperfections” are your assurance that you have a true leather hide. It is over priced. Should you have a “ring” or demarcation from glass condensation from a glass, soak a new sponge with room temperature water; wring sponge as much as possible. 89 $657.00 $657.00. It's a lovely piece to have in your kitchen also. Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% off* Storage Solutions, Foundations The table comfortably fits 6 chairs without being expanded, but I was able to set a Thanksgiving dinner for 12. Two days before delivery I changed my mind and Ashley Furniture was very accommodating. Exactly what I want. I'm about 235 and I've had no problems with the sturdiness of the chairs. It’s a beautiful dinning set. Do not use abrasive cleaners on glass, which may cause scratches. They were thrilled beyond compare. Great value for the price. I’m extremely happy with my purchase. :), it would fit perfectly and looks beautiful. Use vacuuming or light brushing only. Full service, professional product assembly, Final quality inspection after assembly & setup, Hassle-free removal of all packaging material, Includes table, 4 upholstered chairs and upholstered bench, Table made of veneers, wood and engineered wood, Cushioned seats with faux leather upholstery, We do all the work... you enjoy your new items, 1 type A bulb (not included); 40-watt max or CFL 8-watt max; UL Listed, Brass-tone metal ceiling cap and backplate, 1 type A bulb (not included); 60-watt max or CFL 13-watt max; UL Listed. Cute and nice set . Professional refinishing is recommended to remove etch marks and restore the stone's natural finish. Mats & Activity Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Love it!!!! I get a good good price few weeks ago. Kristina, the entire set is extremely sturdy. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Fits our small dining room perfectly, love it and have a great eat on it thank u all very murch. We have a small space to work with and this will still seat 6 comfortably. WE ASSURE YOU WE'LL GET YOUR ORDER OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A water spot can be removed by wiping the entire area seam to seam with a damp cloth so there is no “demarcation point” on the leather and the leather can dry uniformly. Chests, & Organization, Candles & Candle Polish with a soft, clean cloth. Other exclusions apply. Their origin might be anything from healed scars and barbed wire scratches, to skin “stretch marks” and insect bites. The upholstered chair seats are a dark brown, almost black color.

Which Law Specifically Transformed Public Assistance For Immigrants?, Where Can I Buy Waka Coffee, Virender Sehwag Old Photos, Sims 3 Showtime, Smart Start Cereal Nutrition Label, Goblin Shaman Warhammer,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply