a greener today menu

I've been coming here since their grand opening! A Greener Today’s roots in the cannabis industry run deep allowing us access to the highest quality cannabis that Washington has to offer. Discounts can not be combined. Their prices are excellent, especially for carts. Came here looking for oil and they have legit ecc cured resin for $25 dollars yet I just looking online and any other store sells that same product for $15 dollars. Sun 10AM - … They carry all of my favorite brands and always have new things to try as well which is always a good, fun thing. With over 40 years of combined marijuana experience, A Greener Today Marijuana is committed to making sure you have the most informed transition into the new medical/recreational hybrid system. Couldn't be happier with this local option. 4/4/2020We take a complaint like this extremely seriously and our team will look into this immediately to make sure all protocols in place are being followed to a tee 24/7. $35 Per 0.30g (0.30g) Airo Pro - AIRO BATTERY REQUIRED. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact us today! That is why we strictly enforce the state's face covering order for both staff and customers when they are on the premises. “Their prices and good quality weed are insanely hard to beat, even from independent vendors.” in 3 reviews, “The best dispensary in south seattle area hands down” in 5 reviews, “The budtender who helped me, Dauvee I think it was, gave me expert advice and got me squared away with the right products expediently.” in 2 reviews, The newest pot shop in South Seattle serving Columbia City, Rainier Beach, and Renton.…. I just recently moved to Bothell and was trying to find a dispensary close to home. You're not old enough to use Leafly. Customers are not allowed to handle the products before purchasing and we have created a stanchion barrier between customers and staff. At A Greener Today we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality medicine at an affordable price. I was discriminated against for being Muslim and I have been using my scarf/hijab as a mask for months since February which is allowed as stated right on the King County Public health and I've been coming to this place for months I live right next-door and not once have I ever had anything said to me about me using my hijab as a mask then today was told by some white women accused me of breaking the law, that they can't serve me and they can't help me after a man had already been helping me for 10 minutes and was pulling up my order that I placed hours before and they were way behind on getting ready for me I just feel like they were really unprofessional and had a problem with me because of my religion. I'm a complete newbie who smoked weed once in college and ended up spending the night curled in a ball, freaking out and chanting some relaxation mantra that clearly didn't work. I would definitely try to find a more upscale dispensary if I need something else, but it was adequately stocked and the staff was mellow. IN STORE DEALS (509) 876-8660 Once you turn off MLK, be sure to take an immediate left and continue about 70 ft past the head shop. That's beyond me. 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}19, Find more Cannabis Clinics near A Greener Today - Bothell, Find more Cannabis Dispensaries near A Greener Today - Bothell, Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries Bothell. I'm pretty impressed with this place and most dispensaries don't really impress me to much. They are patient, & reliable in giving you an honest experience or review of products. *Online Ordering ends 15 minutes prior to store closing times. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Baker Homegrown. Cool place. Not only do they have great deals but they have products with amazing quality. If you'd like to try us again, we think you'll find our staff as not only compassionate but extremely knowledgeable about cannabis. I also noticed that he understands when to take the job seriously to handle any sort of issues that may occur. SARAH GETS 5 STAR'S and gives me personalized service extraordinaire. The people in here are so nice. Since I forgot to bring cash, I used the convenient ATM machine and made my purchase. We do not share your location with anyone. We have fully investigated the concerns raised by the customer. Hands down, one of the best experiences I have ever had at a dispensary and I not only will be going back but recommending this location to everyone! Privacy Policy. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and They carry amazing quality products from around Washington state, the Staff is friendly and incredibly knowledgeable, and the place is right by my house! Sam is probably the most personable and easy going manager in the industry. Keep out of the reach of children. I was a bit worried that the place was going to be a seedy dungeon, and that I was going to be walking into an episode of Criminal Minds. We know this a tough time for everyone. I loved how personal they were with there customers and how educated they are one their products. 20% off Equinox Gardens. I bought a vape here last month, & the battery died 2 days after I bought it. He wanted to try some edibles and this was the closest one to my sister. Hybrid. 30-40% Select Items, while supplies last. I vape and take edibles so don't know much about their bud, personally anyway. We take a complaint like this extremely seriously and our team will look into this immediately to make sure all protocols in place are being followed to a tee 24/7. This is a legal requirement and we take compliance very seriously. Thumb's up to Mondo, Reed and everyone. This is important given the moderate level of crime in this area. Everyone should buy their weed from here! Privacy Policy. Greener Today has got that loud. My favorite dispensaries, always have great product and the best customer service. This shop blows me away! Discounts can not be combined. Thrs - Sat 8AM - 11PM. Hello Josh. Purple haze in everett sells it all day for $15. 17002 415th Ave SE a2 20% off online orders. By accessing this site, you accept 30-40% off selected items, while supplies last. 15% off your purchase. Always Greener offers a variety of products including cannabis flower, edibles, and marijuana concentrates with a focus on organic, clean products. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Pineapple Diesel. Browse their menu, reviews, deals, and get directions to the store. 15% off Cartridges. Lynnwood, Washington For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Enter your location to see results closest to you. They have a great selection, amazing quality weed and always knowledgeable. I became familiar with Leafly and Weedmaps. I've bought concentrate from all over Washington, Walla Walla people are getting ripped OFF Vancouver has $13 dollar grams way better than any $15 dollar gram in any of the shops in Walla Walla they are even better than the $20 grams of concentrate here in Walla Walla. The security guard said nothing. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. 30-40% Select Items, while supplies last. Right now our discounts are aimed at encouraging customers to stock up or pre-order, so customers are spending less time in the store. He was quite friendly, though, and totally cool with it when I asked him if I could look up the strains on the Leafly app on my phone. If you're a first time visitor, you can sign in and get a 20% discount.I was most impressed with the service. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. The associate who answered was very polite and helpful. As a customer focused business, we never like to see a customer unhappy. 15% off flower. I didn't even know anything about strains back then. The neighborhood isn't the greatest and it was after 10 at night. 20% off Online orders. A Greener Today Marijuana aims to serve the recreational and medical community with the same integrity, superior products and experienced staff that the award-winning A Greener Today … Apparently being Muslim is a crime. The owners are lucky to have a manager who knows how to handle situations and customers as well as Sam does. There may be health risks associated with the consumption of this product. $55 Per 1g (1g) Airo Pro - AIRO BATTERY REQUIRED. I love the minimalist approach and the use of space. I highly recommend this shop !! I don't feel comfortable, or wanted as a customer, & to be told "that's just what happens" in regards to a battery dying on a vape after buying it 2 days ago is asinine, & disgusting customer service. Fortunately it was pretty empty. Darn! All menu prices include 46.6% sales and customer excise tax. I called A Greener Today to see if they had a product in stock. 20% off Freddy's Fuego. Sat: 9:00 AM – 11:30 PM Our roots here at A Greener Today Marijuana are planted deep in medical marijuana.

C Nmr Shifts, Manufactured Homes Nampa, Idaho, Fundamental Value Investor, Luyben Cumene Process, Minute Maid Spicy Watermelon Lemonade, Mobile Homes For Rent Summerville, Sc, Enthalpy Of Combustion Of Methanol Using Bond Energies, St Thomas Newspapers, U2 1981 Tour Dates, Remote Control Cars For Toddlers, Slimming World And Exercise Not Losing Weight,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply