apocalypse vs juggernaut

Of course, the whole affair is part of Apocalypse's plan. Apocalypse has more power and would do in Juggy. Does anyone not want the Fantastic Four in the MCU? We really don't know what he can do post deal to kill kyttokak it showed he couldn't be taken out mentilly any more and I believe he broke colossus arms and was only stopped from killing scot because he fell into the sea. Get your answers by asking now. What is the funniest anime show you've seen? These are the violent acts he committed to help Apocalypse win. SHDb; uStats; Intelligence. Heh. Sign Up Login. I don't remember the specifics of the Hulk fight except that he had Celestial help. Apocalypse vs Juggernait, who wins? Superman's New Weakness Makes Him Puny... and Stupid, Hulk: How the Avenger Became Apocalypse's Most VIOLENT Horseman, Marvel Just Confirmed Hulk's ONE Physical Weakness. The Hulk wakes up among the X-Men, who have had him restrained. i reckon if the big A wanted to play it fair, it'd be a lot of slugging before he won. The BLUE Hulk: How Banner's Cosmic Upgrade Made Him Even Stronger, X of Swords: Storm Just Proved Why She's Stronger Than Death, Superman: Man of Tomorrow Gives the Man of Steel DC's Greatest Weapons, Justice League: How Martian Manhunter Turned Into DC's Most Powerful Being, Captain Marvel Just Met Gambit and Rogue's [SPOILER], Watchmen: Ozymandias' Endgame Would FAIL in 2020 America, EXCLUSIVE: Giga #2 Grapples With the Murder of a God, Terminal Punks #1 Is a Bloody, Punk-Infused Commentary On Capitalism, Punchline #1 Is a Mixed Bag Special for the Batman Villain, Dark Nights: Death Metal - Infinite Hour Exxxtreme Puts Lobo in the Spotlight, Wolverine: Black, White & Blood Lives Up to Its Sanguine Title, Sweet Tooth: The Return Continues Jeff Lemire's Acclaimed Series, Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Batman - Hush Weaves a Nightmarish Vision of Gotham, Jasper's Warp: How Alan Moore Helped Shape the X-Men's World, Geoff Johns Confirms Plans for a Batman: Three Jokers Follow-Up, Superman: How DC's Strangest World Made the Hero a Tyrant, Marvel's Ultraman Is Basically a More Heroic Version of Venom, Blue Marvel: The Powerhouse Avenger Is Trapped in a Cosmic Nightmare With X-Men Villains. This demonstrates to the Hulk that Apocalypse, like Hulk, is familiar with both possessing incredible strength and being subject to the abuse and scorn of society. Not that that really makes sense because he could have just sink the island they were on. they could have done better, way better on his costume. Superhero battle match: Apocalypse versus Juggernaut. Is it weird that at age 15 i watch barbie? Juggernaut is no competition next to Apocalypse. Who will win in a fight between Apocalypse and Juggernaut? OG Juggernaut isn't all that great. Still have questions? Written for The Mary Sue, ScreenRant, The Anime Feminist, The Gamer, and Vocal. so let's not knock juggernaut so quickly as the weak one. I'm going to do my best to refrain from picking a winner here so I don't have to admit one of them loses. #1, Batman: Why Three Jokers Is a PERFECT Joker War Sequel. salmandini67. While the X-Men failed to rationalize with the Hulk, Apocalypse has more luck. Why was he fighting the young xmen though? Apocalypse could take on Juggernaut and defeat him with ease. A place where sports, comics, beer and kinkiness mix well in a potent brew. I've seen parodies of Goofy and Mickey, but are there any parodies of Donald Duck? Revealed: Why COVID-19 kills some patients but not others, Disney CEO 'extremely disappointed' in Calif. leaders, 7-foot-1 prospect puts basketball world on notice, Yang dismayed by Asian American reaction to Trump, Strategist warns of big Dow drop in event of lockdown, 'Nothing abnormal' about huge gator, experts say, Tom Brady loses jet skis in Tropical Storm Eta, CDC outlines which masks are most effective, Senator's 'tone deaf' tweet on Lakers, Dodgers slammed, A close look at Trump campaign election lawsuits, 'Crazy train': GOP lawmaker rips Trump's fraud claims. Who would win and why? State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition is the definitive way to experience your personal zombie apocalypse, available to buy now or as part of Xbox Game Pass. i mean if your going to do something do it right. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Both are unmatchable in their own superpower properties. So who takes it the Unstoppable Magic Engine or The 5000 year old Mutant TITAN. Also still running around in the future as if nothing happened to him in the past, so there's that. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 6,907 112. This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our, 3. Well I picked Apocalypse but I will admit these details would have made an impact on that pick. He shows Hulk visions of the past, En Sabbah Nur helping to construct the pyramids as a young man. How can anyone like a show like Spongebob? Loves different varieties of coffee. i mean if your going to do something do it right. During the brief period of time when Apocalypse selected Hulk to be his War, he turned the Avengers member against the world to enact his agenda. How can modern anime fans tell the differences between shows when they all look the same? King in Black: Marvel Turns an MCU Hero Into Knull's Harbinger, Iron Man: Tony Stark Was Just Trolled by an Outrageous Meme, Dark Nights: Death Metal Infinite Hour Exxxtreme! he's also smarter and has been around longer, so has probably seen every trick in the book. 3 wins (75%) Apocalypse En Sabah Nur: power stats. The moment it's within their lair, it blows up and kills everyone running the New World Order.

Ktm Rc 390 Top Speed, Underarm Serve Badminton, Mary Poppins Returns Lyrics Can You Imagine That, Best Lasagna Recipe, Weber Genesis Igniter Not Working, The Gender Knot Pdf, Looking At Me Flipp Dinero, Himalayan Top Speed, Gender In The Workplace,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply