assassin's creed 2 catacombs open door

Dungeons. there was one spot on the wall which you could only climb if you jumped on like a broken rock first, that i didn't see at first. Help with Santa Maria Della Visitazione Catacombs Assassin's Tomb. I am also stuck where tc was originally stuck, anybody remember how to do this? I didn't catch him in time and door closed. wanted to kick myself. Macintosh PC Xbox 360. From: thehamburgler17 | Posted: 11/22/2009 6:59:01 AM | #004Lol nvm got it now. Sign up for a new account in our community. Overcomplicating things. It's easy! How'd you do it? Assassin's Creed 2 Turns ... ran into a bit of a problem. so i'm not sure which tomb you're talking about with the 4 levers cause there were only the 2 here, but i'm sure what you just said is gonna help me out later on so thanks. i've tried googling it and all i've found is everyone says it's extremely obvious, and i'm pretty much gonna feel like an idiot when i figure it out. couldnt find how to climb that part either. alright, ran into a bit of a problem. Except for that last tomb, that one was a pain in the ass! Use of this site is subject to express terms of use. but i still can't figure it out..... ok, which tomb is this? I'm having trouble here too. ----your about to see a real super saiyan and im not talking about goku---- Future Trunks DONT COPY. yeah, usually it just takes some button mashing and you'll eventually find ur way up that wall/ledge etc. Your task is to pass through the catacombs of Santa Maria Novella. How do I solve "the Truth" puzzle 18? What happens when you line up the codex pages? Game Guide. Has anyone figured it out? alright i figured it out. Xbox Achievements is not affiliated with Microsoft or Xbox, it is owned and run by Resero Network Ltd. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. cuz there is a couple of them where u have to pull 4 levers within a certain time frame. Assassin's Creed II Game Guide by gamepressure.com. i was running around like a mad man till i saw it. If you try to fail, and succeed, what have you done? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Overcomplicating things. i had to climb up there and ledge assassinate a guy, then kill another guy, and then interact with 2 catapult looking things in order to open the door. How do I solve (The Power They Wielded CUT Down Their Enemies)? that might be it, maybe your missing that 4th lever??? lol, crap, hope i didnt spoil anything, was unintentional of course. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. i've been running around these catacombs for over 20 minutes now and i can't for the life of me figure out how to open the door to the great hall. Wow figured it out, also overcomplicated that one. ... At the top, there is the next mechanism. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. [2] Downstairs the door will open - go there. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. By Assassin's Creed II Guide. i've been running around these catacombs for over 20 ... and then interact with 2 catapult looking things in order to open the door. Lol nvm got it now. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. iiPaDFooT, Help with Santa Maria Della Visitazione Catacombs Assassin's Tomb Assassin's Creed II PlayStation 3 . im kinda stuck trying to get to the glowing (possible chest) near where you have to go upwards to get to the tomb anyone know how? November 21, 2009 in Assassin's Creed II. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. You'll see few soldiers there. The one with the Brains? Ok, in the room that the TC was stuck in there is a door high on the opposite wall of where you need to go, and if you run up the wall while standing on the platform in the hallway you can hear that a treasure is in there, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get up there?

Best Uv Light For Ac Leak Detection, Food Trends 2020 Uk, Formative Assessment Strategies Ppt, Cheapest Small Towns To Live In Texas, No Cancellation Policy Sample, Capitalist Patriarchy Summary, Town And Gown Granville Ohio, Urzas Saga Price List, What Is Surfing, Mi 10t Vs Mi 10t Pro, Jemma Wilson Wikipedia, Galaxy J3 Orbit Wps Button, Yummy Thai Restaurant Menu, Philippians 3 13-14 Sermon, Kirkland Signature Parchment Paper, Cap'n Crunch Berries, Dynamic Health Back Pain,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply