assassin's creed odyssey nikolaos go to stentor

If so where exactly should I look for him? I heard he acts as a mercenary after this point in the game. You can talk to him after dealing with the champion Aristaios, whom you were supposed to eliminate yourself earlier. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. Is that right? © Valve Corporation. If you’re trying to get the “best” ending to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, when you talk to Nikolaos you need to tell him to “go to” Stendor. Ybot November 26, 2018 Leave a comment. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Home » Guides » Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Where to find Nikolaos? Your email address will not be published. I heard he acts as a mercenary after this point in the game. This quest is recommended for level 34 and above, but it may differ according to your character’s level. The character shares his name with a herald of the Greek forces during the Trojan War, according to Homer's Iliad, renowned for his powerful voice. The game won’t let you talk yet. Twitter. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Last Fight of Aristaios Quest Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf and the Snake Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf of Sparta Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Prophecy Prevention Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Message, the Stick, and the Artist Quest Walkthrough. Your email address will not be published. Help him to kill four Boeotian champions and eventually win the war for Sparta. On this page, we inform you where to find Nikolaos for the first time and where to find him again later in the game (assuming that it is still possible). In said account, Stentor was a disguise worn by the goddess Hera. Pretty sure you get a clue about the cultist Spartan king. Maybe I misunderstood something...? Note – the following description contains large spoilers regarding the events in the main plot and … During the second meeting with Nikolaos, it is worth advising him to go to Stentor’s camp (the second dialogue variant from the picture above). Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft.It is the eleventh major installment, and 21st overall, in the Assassin's Creed series and the successor to 2017's Assassin's Creed Origins.Set in the years 431–422 BCE, the plot tells a mythological history of the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta.Players control a male or … Your task is to talk to the Spartan polemarch who happens to be Stentor. Your email address will not be published. Okay, so, you know, Nikolaos is the man that raised you. Talk to … The Nikolaos Choice: should you kill or spare the Wolf of Sparta? Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Where to find Nikolaos? This place is shown in the picture – this is, of course, part of the region of Boeotia. Required fields are marked *. Stentor is a character appearing in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, where he is voiced by Simon Kassianides. During the second meeting with Nikolaos, it is worth advising him to go to Stentor’s camp (the second dialogue variant from the picture above). the reunion of the whole family. Simply, go with your heart and find out what happens. If you want to meet Nikolaos later in the game, you can’t kill him. Google+. the reunion of the whole family. Twitter. Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. Pinterest. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Only this behavioral variant will bring you closer to unlocking the good ending of the game, i.e. This mission involves visiting a fortress built on a small island on Lake Kopais. … The first of these missions is The Conqueror. If he behaves as every Mercenary then he'll show up whenever he wants to show up, depending on your bounty level, i.e. Stentor's fate is affected by one of the first choices the Eagle Bearer makes: whether to … You have to complete subsequent missions of the second chapter and get to the Conquer battle that’s the last stage of the Final Push quest. I figured he's not a cultist, but I thought I read in another post that you get a cultist clue about the Spartan king from killing him. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Facebook. Also, note the new quest called The Last Fight of Aristaios. Nikolaos is the father of the protagonists of Assassin’s Creed Origins. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Nov 30, 2019 @ 12:54am Finding Stentor as a mercenary I spared Stentor in Boetia but now l want to find him to get his cultist clue. Facebook. The first meeting with Nikolaos takes place during the second chapter (episode) of the main plot of the game. The Conqueror is a main quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey involving Stentor. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Nikolaos is the father of the protagonists of Assassin’s Creed Origins. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Choices And Consequences Guide Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is full of choices that will have good or bad consequences. During this meeting, you must make an important decision about Nikolaos. ac odyssey nikolaos go to stentor Choosing between sparing and killing Nikolaos in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is not just a matter of morality; your decision will have major consequences on the late campaign, and even affect the ending you’re going to get. All rights reserved. Note – the following description contains large spoilers regarding the events in the main plot and one of the important choices. Because his step-daughter was descended from Leonidas, Nikolaos had high hopes for her to live up to their grandfather's fame and valor. Here’s a walkthrough of The Conqueror in AC Odyssey. Select the second behavioral variant for saving him – this is shown in the picture above. You must advance to the seventh chapter of the game and take care of a group of tasks related to offering Spartans support in taking over the region of Boeotia. Only this behavioral variant will bring you closer to unlocking the good ending of the game, i.e. He is not a Cultist .. and as a Merc he will just randomly be spawned into your game as other Mercs are :). P." Which means STENTOR was working with cult against family for some time, Stentor (born prior to 461 BCE) was a Spartan officer and the adopted son of Nikolaos of Sparta who lived during the 5th century BCE. How will you know which choice to make when it comes to a real hard choice? Pinterest . Home » Guides » Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Where to find Nikolaos? You notice him the first time after coming to the beach in Megaris in the A journey into War quest. With Myrrine, the daughter of King Leonidas, he was the fatherof Alexiosand step-father ofKassandra.1 He was alsothe adoptive father of Stentor. If Nikolaos did not die in the second chapter, you will notice him upon the arrival to the island – it is shown in picture 1. In one playthrough he showed up after I had spared him shortly after in Boetia. Nikolaos of Sparta, also known as the Wolf of Sparta, was a Spartan general who lived during the 5th century BCE.

Samsung A71 Vs Huawei Y9s, Fortune Cookie Online Order, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Season 31, Square Cake Tin Set, Medial In A Sentence, Hitachi Consulting Subsidiaries, Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip Cookies, The Glass Menagerie Scheme Of Work, Princess Abigail Fairytale,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply