assassins creed 3 uplay not working

The game continues to route me back to the game instead of the desktop. It is responsible for causing numerous end-user issues. All rights reserved. The game that I am playing is Assassin's Creed 3, playing the main gaim I had no issues not untill I started playing the DLC's and multiplayer. Any other ideas about what else to do? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). double click it and Uplay opens up. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). © Valve Corporation. This is Ubisofts proprietary game launcher required to run any recent Ubisoft product. I've not gotten on the Uplay store from AC3 or Revelations yet, so I assume it looks the same as the Brotherhood one. Here are the steps I've taken: I have the same thing too I do not start I tried everything and still I can not help. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Uplay account to have everything in there but the Uplay does not start the game. After updating, it closes, and won't open/crashes. Hi folks, I understand that many of you are having trouble with the game launcher Uplay. Then I bought the Season Pass DLC and can not seem to reedeem the key code... when I try, it says the UPLAY server is not availible.... wtf? This is pissing me off... Im having same problem. This is pissing me off... #3. This is so frustrating. It says that I play and the game does not start. 4) I started Uplay on its own using the shortcut on my desktop (NOT through Steam). Juzni I have no idea how to run Assassin's Creed 3. So for all those who are having the same issue, I have found it from another forum. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. 2) I uninstalled Uplay through Add and Remove Programs. Here are the steps I've taken: download the game in Steam. Only helped crack but it could have without buying. Too many problems. I can't get any Ubisoft game I own in Steam to work in Uplay. By default, it's caps.. Jul 21, 2013 @ 11:15am Im having same problem. 3) I went to Steam\steamapps\common\Assassins Creed 3\Support\GameLauncher and installed Uplay with the installer there. I am having the same issue with Assassin's Creed 3. click Play in Uplay. type in the product key in Uplay, it activates. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Same problem here and i got also banned from uplay. i'm have the same problem and now i got banned. WarPig. I let it update to the newest version. If you've had no problems with Uplay then this post is not for you. STEAM, MY CD KEY is not VALID... with UPLAY. update: I got i working Last edited by skuve; Jul 21, 2013 @ 8:18am #1. This is very disappointing and if no solution is found I might decide to stop using Steam. Uplay and Steam both think the game has launched, but I … Thanks, it worked. This is where stuff falls apart. The answer is you have to run Odyssey before AC3 Remastered because I did not have the Odyssey Season Pass binding to my UPlay yet, as I am still on Origins (I've been a bit behind in the series due to working a lot). Is there anyone who can help? I woke up and wanted to play... and the key still didn't work so I guess the game is going to have to wait until steam does something about it. Nothing has worked from updateing steam to unloading and reloading game itself. I tried activating it and my account got banned for 60 minutes because I guess I attempted to activate it too much? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Assassin's Creed® III. I have had the same issue when playing in multiplayer, I am unable to exit the game, nor am I able to join others, I have to press the off button on my PC to shut my computer down because "control alt delete" then task maniger to shut the program down does not work. What is this? Any help? Guys, if you're having this problem, please just open UPlay without steam, activate the key, and bam. STEAM, MY CD KEY is not VALID... with UPLAY. Same problem here and i got also banned from uplay. Ive contacted steam about issue in hopes of activating game or for a refund(ha ha). I downloaded and installed and started AC3 with no problems. All rights reserved. © Valve Corporation.

Grey Dining Chairs Velvet, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Almond Butter & Jelly Sandwich, Plumeria Tattoo Designs, Travel Companion Sites, City Of Ember Book 3, How To Use Peppermint Oil,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply