beef in red wine slow cooker slimming world

Offering meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add the onion, bacon, and carrots, and continue to sizzle for a further 5 minutes. Spritz with low calorie cooking spray, then saute the stewing steak for 5-10 minutes or until sealed. Enjoy meltingly tender beef and chunky vegetables in a rich red wine sauce – a lovely warming supper. Stir in the stock, wine and tomatoes and add the bay leaf and mixed herbs. One of the main reasons why I love it is that you can use the sauté function to seal the meat before you knock it on to the slow cooker setting, saving pans and washing up. Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C Fan/Gas 3. I’m here to share advice, tips, and recipes so you can make Slimming World work for you. It’s rich, it’s warming, and it’s a meal that I serve up time and time again during the colder months. 800g lean stewing beef, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces. Return to the oven for half an hour, or until the meat is tender. Garnish with parsley to serve. If you’ve got a slow cooker without a sauté setting, then simply seal your beef on the hob, and then transfer to your slow cooker. All images and content are copyright protected by SlimmingViolet.com. SlimmingViolet.com is not responsible for any loss or damage due to reliance on nutritional information provided here. Transfer the mash to a pan. 4 celery sticks, cut into large pieces. It’s a slow cooker, a pressure cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a yogurt maker, a sauté/browning pan, and a warming pot. 800ml beef stock. To cook, pour the bourguignon into a pan and bring to the boil, stirring. Could you make this recipe Syn free? This means that sometimes if you click through to a website and register or purchase something, I get a commission from that sale at no extra cost to you. Add the shallots, garlic, carrot, celery, rosemary and thyme to the slow cooker. Stir in the garlic, red wine, stock, tomato purée and herbs. Instead, use the sharing buttons provided or share the link to this original recipe post. Fry the carrot, onion and celery in the same pan over a medium-high heat for about 10 mins. Required fields are marked *. With 3.5 Syns per serving, this beef bourguignon is the perfect winter comfort food. Your email address will not be published. Heat the slow cooker to high and pour in the stock. ), Post Comments 1 Your privacy is important to us. 94 The red wine adds a beautifully rich taste, and the gravy granules help create a satisfying texture. Transfers to the slow cooker. If you don’t have an Instant Pot though, you can still make this recipe…. Hey, i am looking for an online sexual partner ;) Click on my boobs if you are interested (. ), ( If you don’t have a slow cooker, then you’ll notice that I’ve included instructions for cooking your beef bourguignon in the oven. Ingredients Low-calorie cooking spray 100g Back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, chopped 400g Small shallots 700g Stewing beef, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-size pieces 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped 150ml Red wine 425ml Beef stock 1 Level tbsp tomato purée Sprig of … This Syn free cottage pie has a deliciously cheesy topping, and you’d never guess that it was slimming friendly if you didn’t know! 3 large leeks, thickly sliced. Make sure you check out this important information first though…. Add the bacon and onions, and fry for another 2 minutes. Stir thoroughly. Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with spray oil. Comments, Push me up against the wall and do dirty things to me. You can comfortably fit that into your daily allowance, and it gives you a hearty, warming meal that’s full of flavour. Stir well. "The Best Slimming World Fakeaway Recipes", "Get FREE & Discounted Groceries With The Shopmium App". 41 You could substitute the red wine for a red wine stock pot, and replace the gravy granules with beef stock. Though it seemed to be fairly commonplace in the early 90s, when every mam out there was rocking her slow cooker, it’s only in recent years that I started to notice this originally French dish being back on the menus in country pubs and fancy little bistros. 12 Why not pin this recipe so you can come back to it later? Add the stock and nutmeg, then season and mash. Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem? A blog on Slimming World Recipes. And so of course, I set about creating a Slimming World beef bourguignon recipe in the name of nostalgia and good old comfort food. These Syn free steak bakes are consistently one of the most popular choices here on the blog, and for very good reason. ( Stir in the tomato purée and wine… Sign up for my weekly email so you never miss a new recipe! Alternatively, why not add a portion of Syn free Oxo roast potatoes? All opinions and reviews are my own. Place the beef in a flameproof casserole dish with the garlic, carrots, leeks and celery. ), ( Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress. Instructions Season the brisket well with salt and black pepper. Be sure to use the hashtag #slimmingviolet and tag me @slimmingviolet over on Instagram. When there's just 1 hour left, add the mushrooms and stir well. Stir in the carrots, wine, tomato puree, bay leaves, and mushrooms, and transfer to a casserole dish with a lid. Add the mushrooms. Find out more…. Season well and bring the mixture to the boil over a high heat. Cook for 1 hour. Your email address will not be published. Divide the bourguignon and mash between 4 plates, garnish with parsley and serve. This winter warmer is perfect served with mash and your favourite green vegetables. ), Chicken and lemongrass skewers with spiced rice, Barnsley Chops with Mustard Mash and Gravy, Chicken and Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta, Balsamic-glazed Sausages with Roasted Vegetables, Baked Eggs with Peppers, Spinach and Tomato. Karen couldn’t even walk but she managed to reach the peak of Cascade Mountain, New York after 8 months! Well technically, yes, of course you could. Welcome to SlimmingViolet.com! Cover and cook in the oven for 2 hours. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes over a high heat until browned. )( . Want to share this recipe with a friend? No problem whatsoever – but please don’t screenshot or copy and paste. Add the beef. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed. 100g Back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, chopped, 700g Stewing beef, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-size pieces, 700g Swede, peeled and cut into large chunks, Small handful fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish.

Quantitative Approach In Management, Vegan Cookies At Target, Mathematical Biology Journals Ranking, Plumber Meaning In Arabic, Tilted Position Meaning In Urdu, Kenstar Cooler Motor Single Blower, Ct 100 Bore,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply