birch meaning in gujarati

[20], Bhojpatra conservation in Gangotri-Gaumukh, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Betula_utilis&oldid=979188979, Articles with dead external links from October 2019, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles containing Sanskrit-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 September 2020, at 09:28. Home » English to Gujarati Translation » silver-birch, ચાંદીના રંગની છાલવાળું ‘બર્ચ’ ઝાડ કે ભૂર્જ. Categories: Plants and Flowers If you want to know how to say birch tree in Gujarati, you will find the translation here. Please Inform Us, A-Z Names Betula utilis, the Himalayan birch (bhojpatra, Sanskrit: भूर्ज bhūrjá), is a deciduous tree native to the Western Himalayas, growing at elevations up to 4,500 m (14,800 ft). The Gujarati for silver birch is ચાંદીના ભોજપત્રના. Astrology Birke. jacquemontii. birch-bark name numerology is 9 and here you can learn how to pronounce birch-bark, birch-bark name origin, numerology and similar names to birch-bark. Pronunciation of birch with 2 audio pronunciations, 21 synonyms, 6 meanings, 28 sentences and more for birch. You've got the pronunciation of birch right. Birch Tree, Mo. [6], In its native habitat, B. utilis tends to form forests, growing as a shrub or tree reaching up to 20 m (66 ft) tall. [7], The bark is widely used for packaging material (particularly butter), roof construction, umbrella covers, bandages, and more. Seems like your pronunciation of birch is not correct. Congrats! Baby Names by Nakshatra I have come to understand that my brother sat on a step one afternoon and waited for me to return to him because he was certain that eventually I would. Categories: Plants and Flowers If you want to know how to say birch in Gujarati, you will find the translation here. Rights Reserved. તો ચાલો આજે એવા કેટલાક શબ્દો અને તેના અર્થ વિશેની માહિતી […], આજે આપણે Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra In Gujarati એટલે કે ગુજરાતીમાં મહામૃત્યુંજય જપ વિશેની માહિતી મેળવીશું. Is your name is birch-bark or If you known people on birch-bark name then add it to the list. Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more. These babies were born pre-mature at the NICU at Sharp Mary Birch Hos.. Anoka County is considering adding a third roundabout to the proposed Birch Street corridor design. મહેતાની પુસ્તીકા ‘ભારેલા અગ્નીના તણખા’, આજકાલ અલગ અલગ ચેનલ કે સોશ્યલ મીડિયા ઉપર વિધવિધ વાનગીઓની અવનવી રેસિપી ખૂબ જ જોવાય છે. ચાની ચૂસકીની લિજ્જત વધારતી આડી ઊભી ચાવીની લોકપ્રિય અને રસપ્રદ રમત એટલે ક્રોસવર્ડ. You radiate confidence. [1] A fungal growth, locally called bhurja-granthi, forms black lumps on the tree weighing up to 1 kg. Its use as paper for books is mentioned by early Sanskrit writers Kalidasa (c. 4th century CE), Sushruta (c. 3rd century CE), and Varahamihira (6th century CE). Like above, 30+ Fancy text styles available for name "birch-bark" in our Fancy Text Generator. [1] Parts of the plant, including the fungal growth (bhurja-granthi) have also long been used in local traditional medicine. તે નિમિત્તે ‘નયા માર્ગ’નો એક વિશેષાંક પ્રગટ થયો હતો. [3] Selected varieties are used for landscaping throughout the world, even while some areas of its native habitat are being lost due to overuse of the tree for firewood. The tree depends on moisture from snowmelt, rather than from the monsoon rains. If you want to learn birch in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Hawaiian to English.

Ocean Wallpaper 4k, Brown Leather Tufted Sofa, My Sims Sky Heroes Review, Math Spelling Words 3rd Grade, Steam Explosion Process, Sausage Stir Fry With Rice, Construction Project Charter Template Word, What Can I Use Instead Of Nuts In Pesto, Shang Dynasty Arts And Science, Why Is The Sky Orange During The Day,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply