caramel coconut icing

This is a very unique cake icing recipe. I would recommend about a 1\4 cup instead of a 1\2. You may choose to have your gifts arrive beautifully wrapped or simply in their original packaging. Place cake under grill for 2 minutes or until bubbly. Be careful not to burn. I use this on a standard white 'scratch' cake and everyone gobbles it up.......the cake doesn't last 2 days with this topping!! Please try again. Most caramel icing recipes I’ve seen call for a candy thermometer and closely watching a pot of melting sugar so that it doesn’t burn. After icing the cake, simple place the cake under the grill for a couple of minutes to toast. my mom always put this on top of date cake. spread over any cake. Spread icing over the cooled cake of your choice. Let it cool completely– It will thicken slightly more as it cools. it actually seal in the moisture of the cake and creates a nice crunchy topping. make sure you brown it till it's good and golden, otherwise it won't caramelize and just ends up gooey. Please try again. Be careful not to burn. Remove from heat– Mix in coconut and pecans. -  Place the coconut cream and coconut sugar into a non-stick frypan over medium heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved. That way, people who were unable to make a purchase before the event can still choose a gift. You'll be icing perfect birthday and special occasion cakes in no time! If you like, you can choose a close date a week or more after the event. can be made with either white or brown sugar and you can use milk instead of cream. Coconut Caramel Cake Recipes 280,837 Recipes Are you looking for a slow cooking recipe? 23 Jul 2007 In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, dark brown soft sugar and cream until well blended. -  Cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture reaches a pudding-like thickness. Icing: 1 C sugar 1/2 C butter 1/2 C evaporated milk or cream 1 (3 1/2 oz.) it actually seal in the moisture of the cake and creates a nice crunchy topping. The icing is spread on top of the cake, and then grilled for 3 to 5 minutes till caramelised and bubbly. The result is a lovely, rich caramel flavour. Besides that, this was a great recipe that I frosted a crazy cake (from all-recipes too) with! Privacy policy. Whilst the cake is cooking, make the caramel icing. spread over any cake. i just put it on an applesauce cake and it's terrific. my mom always put this on top of date cake. There are no comments for this entry yet. We will permanently ban all users who do so. Time consuming and tedious. Place the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla into a bowl and whisk well to combine. vanilla 1 c. coconut Stir the butter and brown sugar until dissolved over low heat. Then mix in the coconut. Oops! i grew up with this icing and was so excited to find it here! The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. Only people with a huge sweet tooth would like the amount of coconut listed in the recipe. We ask you to set a close date for your registry in order for us to know when to deliver your gifts. Something went wrong. One of the best and easiest and tastiest icing ever!!! can be made with either white or brown sugar and you can use milk instead of cream. In a medium bowl, combine dark brown soft sugar, butter and cream. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then cool the cake on a wire rack. Set aside to cool. 06 Mar 2009 Great recipe thanks! make sure you brown it till it's good and golden, otherwise it won't caramelize and just ends up gooey. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 7-8 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Thanks! Some people choose to have their gifts arrive unwrapped for environmental reasons and convenience. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 7-8 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Only people with a huge sweet tooth would like the amount of coconut listed in the recipe. can flaked coconut (about 1 1/4 C. loosely packed) I personally thought this was a great recipe... with way to much coconut! Then, enjoy it on a German chocolate cake. Spoon half of the caramel fudge icing over the cake and reserve the rest for serving. Spread icing over the cooled cake of your choice. I use this on a standard white 'scratch' cake and everyone gobbles it up.......the cake doesn't last 2 days with this topping!. If all you can find or have on hand is white or yellow cake mix, they will be just fine. This caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my Caramel Cream Poke Cake. You'll be icing perfect birthday and special occasion cakes in no time! It starts off with French vanilla cake mix. The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. 30 May 2000 Watch our How to ice a cake video and see how to ice cakes with ease. I slightly changed this recipe; deleting the nuts; substituting milk for the cream and adding a tsp of vanilla.  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada). I would recommend about a 1\4 cup instead of a 1\2.  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada), I slightly changed this recipe; deleting the nuts; substituting milk for the cream and adding a tsp of vanilla. Watch our How to ice a cake video and see how to ice cakes with ease. Oops! How to ice a cake video Watch our How to ice a cake video and see how to ice cakes with Besides that, this was a great recipe that I frosted a crazy cake (from all-recipes too) with! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Thanks. Continue cooking on medium heat– Mix constantly until mixture thickens and coats the back of the spoon. One of the best and easiest and tastiest icing ever!!! Pour mixture into a greased and lined 11cm x 21cm loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Great recipe thanks! Set aside to cool. I personally thought this was a great recipe... with way to much coconut!  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada), i grew up with this icing and was so excited to find it here! Something went wrong. We reserve the right to remove, edit, or move any messages for any reason.

Mother Goddess Greek, Indo Cooler Motor 18 Inch Price, Subject Verb Indirect Object Direct Object Examples, Life Cycle Of Pine Processionary Moth, Galactus Vs Superman Who Would Win, Royal Enfield Classic 350 New Model 2014 Mileage, Disney Princess Bed, Howrah Uttar Area, Corinthians I Can Do All Things,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply