cheesy tater tot casserole

As a full-time working wife and mom, my life is such a whirlwind, it makes me dizzy sometimes! If still completely frozen, you may need to cook longer. © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. 1/2 teaspoon celery seed (You could use chopped celery), Pinch of cayenne or a few drops of hot sauce, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained (can use fresh or frozen), 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice (I used 1 cup of cheddar and 1 cup of colby and monterey jack), About 1/2 of a 32 ounce bag of frozen tater tots. This recipe is super simple to make, but here are a few things to keep in mind. Crack 8 eggs into a medium bowl, and then whisk. amzn_assoc_default_browse_node = "284507"; Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; You can have this chili ready in less than 30 minutes. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Tater Tots® Casserole "This is a great recipe and is simple to make! Bake It With Love. Thanks for sharing! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I’m going to make this for a work luncheon I’m hosting. In a skillet on top of the stove add the hamburger, onion, parsley flakes, garlic powder, celery seed and hot sauce. Calories… And with the bright red of the peppers and the vibrant green of fresh spinach, this is perfect for Christmas morning brunch, too. Line up the frozen tater tots in the casserole dish. It will slowly heat as the oven warms. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and 1 cup of shredded cheese, as well as any of your favorite seasoning, mix well. Spread tater tots over the chili in one single layer. Spray the bottom and sides of a casserole dish, and then line the frozen tater tots along the bottom of the dish. Place the spinach in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. This will take about 50 minutes total. A warm and cheesy combination of tater tots, cheese sausage, half and half, yellow squash, onions, and other tasty seasonings topped with shredded cheddar cheese and baked to golden perfection! Spread chili mixture out into a large greased baking dish. 28 %, (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup. Place the eggs in a medium bowl and whisk. Line the dish with frozen tater tots. Cheesy tater tot casserole with a spicy homemade chili all topped with crispy tater tots and shredded cheddar cheese. You can feed a crowd with a single 9×13 inch pan of tater tot casserole, or, you can easily get two meals from one casserole for a family of four. Chop the roasted red peppers into bite sized pieces. But this tater tot egg casserole is also just the thing for a busy weeknight when you want simple and delicious on the table with a minimal of fuss. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/ground-beef-tater-tot-casserole-cheese Add package of tots, beef, and onions to soup mix. I usually make some cathead biscuits or some Southern fried cornmeal hoecakes to accompany this recipe. Remove from oven, top with remaining 2 cups of cheese and return to oven. I would thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before baking. Add drained, browned ground beef and stir all of the casserole filling ingredients together. That sounds amazing! Layer top with frozen tater tots. Please use only one photo and include original recipe page link when sharing recipes in recipe round-ups and articles. Cheesy tater tot casserole with a spicy homemade chili all topped with crispy tater tots and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix the cream of mushroom soup and the sour cream together and spread over the hamburger and onions. They are also a favorite meal because they are very budget friendly! … It's also great with this Berry Delicious Fruit Salad as a side, just to add a little contrasting sweetness to the meal! You could do this with sausage or chicken, too. Top with a generous layer of tater tots then sprinkle cheese and parsley over the tater tots. You absolutely can prep your tater tot egg casserole ahead of time. This cheesy tater tot casserole is a delicious and easy dish, featuring roasted red peppers, fresh spinach, and melted cheddar. Casserole ready to be placed in the oven for baking. You’ll be getting requests for this regularly! Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top and bake until the tater tots are crispy and the cheese has fully melted. But, if you have the time, the best way to reheat this cheesy tater tot casserole recipe is in the oven. Our tater tot casserole is make-ahead easy and tastes scrumptious! Have you ever added sundried tomatoes or fresh basil? Sprinkle the cheese, potato chips, and bacon bits over the … But here’s the trick: put into a cold oven so you don’t shatter the glass of your casserole dish. I sometimes add green peppers and mostly use whatever I have on hand. amzn_assoc_title = "When you make this recipe, you may need:"; Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe. Go ahead and make it up the night before, cover it tightly, and keep it in the fridge until morning. amzn_assoc_asins = "B004CFY55A,B00LGLHUA0"; I added sautéed mushrooms and onions along with everything else.... wish I could share a photo it turned out beautiful. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; . Once mixed, pour evenly over the cheese and sausage in baking dish. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Would love your thoughts, please comment. Yes! Made this once and it was so delicious! Spray an 11x7 baking dish with nonstick spray. Can you substitute the red peppers for tomato? Place the spinach in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute, then use a fork to separate the wilted leaves from each other. Pour the egg mixture over the tater tots, spreading out the veggies and cheese to evenly distribute them over the tater tots. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder. Freshly Homecooked is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It may be hard to choose between apple pie and des, It feels like a comfort dish type of day. As the name suggests, it has a potato product as the main ingredient which has been popular since the 1950s. This casserole is great to enjoy on colder fall days served warm with a slice of cornbread and your favorite vegetables. Let me know how it turns out! Please read my. Remove from oven, top with remaining 2 cups of cheese and return to oven. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is simply irresistible! Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks for sharing! Absolutely...this is great as a side dish, especially for brunch. Drain. I am always trying to come up with recipes that: And that’s what you’ve got when you make this cheesy tater tot casserole recipe! Sprinkle a few drops of water on top to keep it moist and help the cheese get super gooey again. Lay the tater tots on the top. Welcome back to my blog! Let mixture simmer over medium heat for another 10-15 minutes. I can’t wait to see your results! Only 15 minutes of prep! This dish was a huge hit with our family!!! cheesy tater tot hamburger casserole, hamburger casserole, tater tot casserole, (extra virgin - if using non-stick pan for browning your hamburger), (family size - cream of mushroom works too). Cover it very tightly with plastic wrap and foil. Red peppers and spinach are among my favorite vegetables, a great combination in this dish, although I also like the idea of the alternatives you suggested. Once oven reaches 350F, place uncovered casserole in oven for about 35 minutes.

Modern Office Furniture Nyc, Ps3 Servers Down 2020, Dungeness Crab Habitat, Toni Braxton Height, Calculate Atomic Volume Of Hydrogen, Blog Writing Prompts, Neolithic Settlement On The Bay Of Skaill, Weight Watchers Banana Pudding With Sour Cream, Sermon On The Talking Donkey, Norwegian Ice Cream, Cruises For Seniors With Disabilities,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply