cheesy tater tots casserole recipe

It’s perfect for weeknight meals. Will definitely make this again. 17 Fun Recipes That Start With Tater Tots, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. You can also put different veggies in, like carrots or green beans. Thanks. Even if you don’t add anything else, this will still be delicious. If you’re looking to spice up this classic with an extra burst of flavor, try these different variations: UPDATE INFO: This post was originally published in March 2014, and is now republished in September 2020 with new photos, a video, and more specific instructions. Also a great brunch item. It doesn’t matter which you use because they’re all good. Baking the Tater Tots® before layering may be unnecessary but we wanted to make sure they had a chance to crisp up. This recipe was easy to follow and very tasty. But keep going! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party – stay safe and healthy. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Moist inside and crispy on top! Add package of tots, beef, and onions to soup mix. package of frozen Tater Tots, 2 tablespoons of milk (whatever kind you have on hand). I love how easy it is! With ground beef, corn, cheese, and tater tots all coming together in this dish, side dishes become optional. I am absolutely loving this idea of tater tot casserole! Tater Tots® Casserole Recipes Cheesy and comforting tater tot casseroles are an easy and delicious way to feed a crowd. It was fantastic. Your Creamy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole looks delicious, our family will love this recipe! She loves cooking, sewing, eating all things cheesy, and binge watching Netflix from time to time. Super kid-friendly, which is just what I need! My family loves this casserole. Your email address will not be published. Next, pour them into your casserole dish and spread them out as evenly as possible. "I loved this one. This sounds like a great casserole that would go over well with the kids. Although I used a generic version of Tater Tots, I often use the name brand when they’re on sale. I used this recipe to use up of leftover meatloaf. Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! This creamy cheesy Tater Tot casserole takes potatoes to a whole new level of deliciousness. My mouth is watering! Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole. Great for pot luck or a quick meal for unexpected company. The kids really love it! Cheesy Garlic Tater Tot Casserole is an easy potato side dish recipe using heavy cream, cheddar cheese soup, frozen tater tots, garlic puree and shredded mozzarella, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Add corn, 1 1/2 cups of cheese, and ground beef mixture to the mixing bowl, and stir until everything is incorporated. This casserole looks marvelous! My friends and their pre-teen kids love it too. This is a tastier version of Tater Tot® casserole with hearty ingredients for a full meal. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and a creamy gravy, it’s comfort food at its finest! It’s already been requested again! You can even print out the card by using the “print” button. If you’re looking for a warm vegetable, try these green beans with shallots or sauteed zucchini and squash. This is a recipe everyone in the family will love. It's a quick, easy, and wonderful comfort food! Easy dinners are my favorite and I’m a big fan of casseroles, as you well know As a mom with two active boys, I’m all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole, Tater Tot Casserole, Tatertot Hotdish. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Tater Tot Hot Dish II "I loved this one. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cook until meat is cooked through. This is basically a loaded Tater Tot dish that’s even better than a baked potato with all the goodies added. We invented this recipe one night after one of us wanted Tater Tot® casserole for supper, while the other wanted Mexican...It's SUPER easy and SUPER yummy! tater tot hotdish, is one of my favorites. No defrosting or precooking just cheesy gooey crunchiness. Loaded tater tots are the best since they are loaded with cheese … Read More…. the. Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink and completely … Frozen Tater Tots®, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. Cover the bottom of a greased 9″x13″ baking dish with tater tots. What a great comfort food! This is one of our go-to freezer meals. This time we had it with these scrumptious Buffalo wings. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Just what the grandkids ordered. Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week! Even if you stop here, it will be delicious. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The French-fried onions were much better than the cheese that is usually on top of a tater tot casserole… That way if there are leftovers they won’t go to waste. I’m a comfort food lover and self-taught cook with four amazing kids and a firefighter husband, surviving mostly on coffee. Oh gosh this looks like something that my kids would adore! It is sooo good, and the perfect chilly-weather, belly-warming, stick-to-ribs dish. Can’t wait to try it! Loved the tater tots in this! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is our family version of tater tot hot dish. I’ve never tried making a tater tot casserole but perfect idea for the cool weather..so comforting! It’s perfect for weeknight meals. Make sure you have enough for seconds! I try to provide true and accurate information, but these numbers are estimates. Hope you do too! It a simple, easy-to-make casserole that is full of flavor. MORE ABOUT ME>>, Michelle is a wife and mother of three striving to make her home the happiest place on Earth for her family, and surviving mostly on coffee. 70 Thanksgiving Side Dishes Your Guests Will Gobble Up. For exact measurements of each ingredient and full directions, go to the recipe card at the bottom of the page. It is sooo good, and the perfect chilly-weather, belly-warming, stick-to-ribs dish. You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry. Snap a quick photo and mention. Stay Healthy! They look amazing! March 26, 2020 by southernhomeexpress 2 Comments. Cheesy Loaded Tater Tots are an easy side dish recipe or appetizer. I love seeing your creations. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot. No leftovers here! I love to put a little ketchup on mine, because ketchup and tater tots? did a few changes add 2 large chicken breast [in stead of ground beef] saute it with garlic and onion, used mushroom soup and added 1 cup freeze dried broccoli my daycare children loved it. Love the cheesy tater tot topping! Carefully fold in the frozen Tater Tots until they are all coated. Thanks so much for sharing your yummy recipe on the Monday Funday Party! I haven’t had tater tot casserole in so long. When you’re ready to use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Brown ground beef with onions and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat. That DOES sound delicious! And bacon? In a large bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, and onion powder. A cheese topping keeps the meatloaf moist during cooking and adds crispness, but ketchup or french-fried onions could also be used. Cheesy tater tots are perfect for enjoying while watching football or even as a side dish for hamburgers or hot dogs! Why? "– charm, "This is a great recipe and is simple to make! We (Southern Home Express) are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. "– hill. After all, who doesn’t like Tater Tots? Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. But there’s one more thing! Yummy! However, I just happened to have some leftover bacon bits that I needed to use. Yes! Finally, top off your casserole with bacon bits. With crisp Tater Tots® and ooey-gooey Cheddar cheese, how can you go wrong? Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole, a.k.a. Pour the mixture into the casserole dish. Please try again. Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Now you probably think it’s as good as it can get. Best Tater Tot Casserole. After you preheat your oven and spray your casserole dish with nonstick spray, it’s time to combine the ingredients. Mix all together and make sure the tots are well coated. Drain and set aside. Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2020 Southern Home Express on the Foodie Pro Theme, Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil Set - 11 Pieces Natural Wooden Handles Cooking Tools Turner Tongs Spatula Spoon for Nonstick Cookware - Best Kitchen Tools (BPA Free, Non Toxic), Pyrex Basics Clear Glass Baking Dishes - 2 Piece Value-Plus Pack - 1 Each: 3 Quart Oblong, 2 Quart Square. A classic comfort food topped with cheesy goodness, takes this over. This is a quick and easy casserole the whole family will love, especially those picky eaters! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Success! I love to create easy and delicious family recipes, and share creative family tips I’ve learned along the way. You will likely need to increase cook time by 5-10 minutes since you will be starting with a cold dish. I like it because it is easier than shepherd's pie. I have been looking for some stuff that they will enjoy today and I think I found the winner. Then follow the baking instructions. Because everything is baked together so the flavors meld and become one. Serve with a crisp salad and fresh pineapple for a complete meal your family will love! An easy, kid-friendly casserole -- makes great leftovers, too! Fun recipe! Fold in the Tater Tots and stir until they are all coated with the mixture. I’m Michelle! The whole family LOVED this dish! . I had Tater Tots® in my freezer, but every recipe seemed to use ground beef, so I took the Savory Tater Tot® Casserole recipe and revised it for chicken. To keep it simple, it goes great with a nice fresh leafy green salad. Quick, easy, and feeds my entire family, including seconds! Your email address will not be published. This casserole is a delicious side with any beef, chicken, pork, or fish dish. After you’ve fully assembled your casserole in a freezer safe dish, cover and freeze for up to 3 months (or 6 months in a deep freezer). Welcome to The Gracious Wife! Vegetarian or not, the combination of tater tots, cheese, and mushroom soup will drive your taste buds crazy! Remove from oven, top with remaining 2 cups of cheese and return to oven. Cathy. Some kids don't like onion or garlic; these can be omitted. Another food to serve this with is this amazing pork tenderloin. Or you can make these apple pie pinwheels from Julia’s Simply Southern. This cheeseburger casserole was my favorite dish my mom made while I was growing up, and now it is my husband's favorite.

Pet Bottle Manufacturer Malaysia, Harvard National Model United Nations Latin America, Importance Of Trade And Commerce Essay, Cherry Blossom Tree Tattoo, Series 66 Questions, Dormammu Vs Hulk, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen, Navy Sitrep Instruction, Mandarin Fruit Benefits, Technicolor Modem Cga4234 Lights, Canola Oil Uses,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply