christopher flowers richmond, va

My company will definitely be using him Again! If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Learn more. Owner Christopher Hawkins collaborates with couples to realize their wedding vision. The prices gave me sticker shock even though the plants look great. Ordered sunflowers same-day from here. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Christopher Flowers 3120 W. Cary St Richmond, VA 1 (804) 292-1612 An ever evolving florist dedicated to customer satisfaction. In all fairness I guess he really didn't know and I get that but he should have called me when he didn't have the colors I wanted. On a Sunday? BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. You can procure bouquets and boutonnieres, centerpieces and corsages, as well as altar décor. Includes Address (3) Phone (1) See Results. But I could see how some brides would be extremely upset about the issue. He didn't even come back after I called about it! The selection this time of year is outstanding. He was very flexible, is open to nontraditional, and even made me a demo bouquet to make sure it was what I wanted. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. You should too. I was informed that he wouldn't have them available till Mon. Too bad. From pre-lit to oversized, there there’s all sorts of cheer here, The Shed is on a mission to reinvent the product rental experience as the first online rental marketplace stocked with brand name products in categories ranging from tools and lawn equipment to party and event supplies to recreation…. My stepdaughter was a new mom in VCU hospital, I made the mistake of choosing Christophers Flowers to send an arrangement. Great job!!! For example, Mahonia was $10 more…", Sound, Lighting, and Video Production Services. I called to place an order around 6:30pm and Christopher was beyond professional, helpful, and super friendly. I emailed him Saturday afternoon with all my information (address to be delivered, COLOR I needed, and my contact info). Please give me a call so I can handle this situation appropriately. We had to go to the supervisor which did nothing. Providing floral designs that bring love, joy and beauty to every occasion. The container was not what it was pictured online it was supposed to be a white picture filled with sunflowers however it arrived as a vase. 3120 W Cary St, Richmond, VA 23221-3504. https://christopherflowersrva.com/. Based out of Richmond, VA, Christopher Flowers is a full-service florist that caters to wedding occasions. The BEST experience with a florist I've ever had. I got prompt and friendly service, and had a bouquet styled so beautifully with black berry (?) We even took a special trip down to Richmond from DC to drop off the veil. I can give you a 100.00 credit if it would help remedy the problem. My husband and I tried to order flowers as we wanted to support a small business during COVID-19. Your flowers were delivered twice to the hospital, and I still gave you a refund. I gave him weeks to give me my refund and he has yet to give me my full refund so now I have to go through the banks which is annoying but necessary. I said at this point I just wanted the flowers delivered to my in-laws please. Creative Designs to Make Any Occasion Blossom. Please give me a call so I can handle this situation appropriately. I was extremely satisfied with my experience and will definitely give Chris a call the next time I need a floral arrangement. When I called to inquire I was given a song and dance about a security guard throwing them away, that changed the next day and a promise of "I will personally handle this in in the morning." 2/15/2020I am so so so sorry. When we would call he was very rude over the phone saying how busy he was. Danny’s Flower … Also known as Christopher Antho, Chris Flowers. Since the wedding, I have used him for a friend's birthday party also, and will use him again in the future for sure. When I tried to call back the phone kept going to voicemail. PLEASE PROVED THE PICTURE. This man had excuse after excuse! I can give you a 100.00 credit if it would help remedy the problem. I called them at 6pm in Florida and they had a beautiful arrangement delivered to my sister's hospital in Richmond by 9:30pm that night. I had to hire extra help for the holiday and the young lady who was wandering the phone has been fired. It was neither what was ordered, nor was it appropriate for the occasion. I can't thank you enough. Christopher makes beautiful flower arrangements and is always very nice. From wearables to wedding installations that are ideal for ceremonies and receptions, this professional is on hand to create beautiful blooms. Mahalo! On the next day a promise was made to refund for the purchase, and 10 days later, that is as lacking as any other aspect of the service. On such short notice and dealing with my tears on the phone I was told not to worry they would get flowers there right away. “I called to place an order around 6:30pm and Christopher was beyond professional, helpful, and super friendly.” in 2 reviews, “My custom arrangement was ready and wrapped before I knew it!” in 2 reviews, “I 1000% recommend using this florist for the Richmond area and will be a return customer for life.” in 2 reviews, Christopher Flowers specialize in weddings, and personalized floral arrangements. Christopher Flowers is located at 3120 W. Cary St., Richmond, VA 23221. Providing floral designs that bring love, joy and beauty to every occasion. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. I can't thank Christopher's Flowers enough for their kindness and being a total blessing to me in my time of need. Christopher will listen to your ideas and learn about your theme and color scheme. Wow! BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. On such short notice and dealing with my tears on the phone I was told not to worry they would get flowers there right away. Also, before the flowers arrived you were informed that they were arriving in a clear vase and you said it was fine. filler flowers that were perfect for my request / needs. I was informed that he wouldn't have them available till Mon. RVAV is your production partner from concept to completion for any event. Christopher's Flowers came thru for me at the last minute. He is unprofessional and unreliable so please save yourself and support a more deserving florist! He had great communication and wonderful service. I had asked why it was a later time and he said because there was no CC info. My custom arrangement was ready and wrapped before I knew it! When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The flowers for the wedding were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. I am paying for a upset security gaurd who quote said "He would throw the flowers away". 11/11/2020Sir I am sorry about the way this was hanlded. I was furious!! I needed a same day delivery and although already so late in the evening he went above and beyond to make it happen for me all while staying within my budget. 2/4 and would be available for delivery before noon (which was fine since Tues was the actual New Years Day). It was supposed to be delivered on a Sunday, It wasn't. When you called and informed us that you had given the wrong address we redelivered the flowers. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I upgraded your order as we discussed. Some mixed reviews like always here but you learn to 'read' reviews after awhile and I felt like this shop was a good bet. That being said, there were a couple major issues that keep me from leaving a 5-star review. Chris, are you reading this? After days of going back and forth and him telling us his driver couldn't find the address because my husband mistakenly typed "CA" and not "VA" as the state but the zip code and everything else was correct. He agreed but then all the sketchy excuses started happening and those then turned into lies.First , I'm waiting for days for a confirmation email HE said he'd send about the refund. In addition to this review, I'll be reporting him to the better business bureau. I paid for a service to deliver flowers to my mother and it didn't get done. I initially reached out to Christopher on Sat. I spoke with. Not only was he late to each meeting but on the day of the wedding, he made the decision to take back my bride and groom stage flowers along with another bouquet and corsages and boutonniere without telling ANYONE. What do you think? He made a beautiful and colorful bouquet of flowers and he also texted me a photo of them. Even after all that I remained very professional and reached out a day or so after requesting a refund for those items since that was really all that can be done at that point. I'm still waiting to be credit 25% and a screenshot of the flowers on my auntie's porch. This place is top notch quality. Why offer it then. If you could please provide the picture of the flowers that were delivered to help other consumers. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. He then said he will make things right and resend new flowers the next day to my in-laws with an explanation as to what happened.Today is Thursday 2/7. I will recommend this place to anyone! Some mixed reviews like always here but you learn to 'read' reviews after awhile and I felt like this shop was a good bet. Christopher Flowers - 40 Photos & 22 Reviews - Florists - 3120 W Cary St, Carytown, Richmond, VA - Phone Number - Yelp. If you could add a picture of the arrangement to the complaint I believe it will better help other consumers. I was impressed with the  great reviews. As you reach out to wedding vendors, keep in mind: Read our tips for reaching out to wedding vendors. I think his mother was the one delivering them and she didn't arrive until an hour before the ceremony was about to start. The innovative team stays atop of modern trends and floral styles to ensure a contemporary yet timeless look. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I called around 11 asking why and was told, "the driver couldn't deliver it" Honestly, I was really upset and he asked if there was anything he could do, ie credit me back for rearrange them. 2/15/2020Hello Ms. Lisa I am sorry you were not happy with the order. Most of the time when you leave a card note your delivery is sent with a typed out card but she absolutely loved that my words were hand written it added such a personal touch which really stood out for her. I told him PayPal the money and I started sending reminders texts almost each day. So for about $80 delivered I got this bouquet and expected next day Saturday delivery. My wedding coordinator reached out to him to see if we can get a partial refund or the veil returned and we never heard anything. As usual I relied on Yelp to find a florist far away, and came upon Christopher.

Coding For Dummies Pdf, Acetaldehyde Effects On Body, Pass Perfect Vs Kaplan Series 7, Koforidua Secondary Technical School, What Design Is Not, Nuts 'n More Net Worth 2020, Headdress Meaning In Urdu, Ice Cream Flavours Name In Pakistan, Spas Meaning Slang, Lean Supply Chain Management Wikipedia, How To Make Wine Yeast, Punjabi Chicken Karahi,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply