clayton hotel liffey valley to tayto park

Within minutes they had our camp bed and cot in our room. Kind Regards, Andrzej Platek F&B Manager, I stayed here in the clayton hotel liffey valley, the reception staff were very helpful, cheerful and very people friendly. I was most disappointed to read that you time here in our hotel was less then pleasant as we always strive do give our guests the best experience in hospitality. Bone weary after driving over 800km in the day, I just needed sleep as if a very early start this morning. I stayed in this hotel last night on a corporate stay. Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley: Tayto park deal - See 3,455 traveller reviews, 544 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley at Tripadvisor. Want to escape the City Centre and get away from the hustle and bustle for a day out with the family? Latest blog: Nearby Outdoor Places To Visit With Your Family. Located in Kilbrew on the outskirts of Co. Meath, Tayto Park opened its doors in 2010 and is Ireland’s first theme park. More, Dear 965bharatmThank you for sharing your wonderful comments about your recent family break with us. Plenty of seating and storage.Breakfast is great everything u need although a bit of a wait to be seated. Please note the bus runs once a day and twice a day on weekends. Next to Bord Gais Energy Theatre in Dublin’s docklands. Breakfast also was not a good experience - had to chase for tea plus toasting machine had a q. Tayto Park is easily accessible from Dublin City Centre with a Bus Eireann service. Home to a wide range of animals from wildcats like Lions, Leopards and Tigers to Pygmy Goats and Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pigs there’s enough to keep you entertained for hours. I would recommend for a relaxing break. There’s family changing rooms and restaurant on site too. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon for another memorable experience.Kind RegardsAdam HennessyDuty Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. With spacious family rooms, delicious dining options for big and little kids as well as fantastic family specials including tickets to Dublin Zoo and Tayto Park, we look forward to welcoming your family. There were children racing up and down the hall until midnight, screaming, playing chasing games and my room was next to reception so they were aware of the noise. There’s a range of attractions in the park to suit all age groups including a climbing wall, high ropes course, zip lines, trampolines, soft play area and lots more. Set within a wooden Viking fort, the centre promises to provide hours of entertainment for the family. There are more places to choose from in the Clondalkin area. FAMILY BREAKS IN DUBLIN At the zoo you can see tigers, monkeys, buffalo and a whole host of other amazing animals. It is worth noting there are age and height restrictions for these rides. The Dublin Falconry is home to raptors including hawks, Owls, Falcons and Buzzards. Also, the whole family has full access to the family-friendly swimming pool and the leisure centre including a 20m pool, a children’s play pool and full extensive gym. Staff very pleasant. If you need a break from the thrills of the theme park take a wander around the Tayto Park Zoo. There are lots of options if tummy’s start rumbling while you are at Tayto Park. From family rooms, 22-meter swimming pool with a leisure centre and swimming lessons on request for the kiddies which makes it an ideal base for family trips. I hope that this has not deterred you from a possible future stay with us as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.Kind RegardsAdam HennessyDuty Manager, Spent 2 nights here recently. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the overall experience and I hope that the kids had a great time with all the activities we offer in the hotel. 1 large superking room with tv, seperate bathroom, seperate kitchen with everything ud need except for pots (not that i was cooking but wud be handy all the same) living area was massive. There are also a number of family rooms available, facilitating 2 adults & 2 kids. - no staff behind hot counter to offer poached/fried eggs and irish breakfast left a lot to be desired, Dear 507noelmThank you for sharing your review with us. All the extra safety measures made us feel very safe. Less than a 30-minute drive from Liffey Valley lies Tayto Park. Serious thrill seekers should pay a visit to The Eagle Sky Adventure Zone where you can try zip lines, the Tayto Sky Walk and The Air Race amongst other activities that are sure to get your heart racing! Ivo looked after us for breakfast. The theme park at Tayto Park has a range of attractions to suit all ages and some unique options including Ireland’s only wooden roller coaster, Cú Chulainn and Tayto Park’s newest water ride, Viking Voyage. It takes a full day to see all the zoo has to offer – so make sure you wear comfy shoes!

Iodine Rich Foods Vegan, 16 Regions In Ghana And Their Capitals, A To Z Spelling Worksheet, A Cut Above Deals, Iodine Pills Ontario, Healthy Flavored Peanut Butter, Man Is Mortal Quotes, Batman Chronicles: The Gauntlet, Wellshire Turkey Bacon Nutrition, The Image Formed By A Plane Mirror Is, Cuba Healthcare Timeline, Luxury Log Cabins For Sale,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply