cloud cotton hoodie review

Sleeve measurements are taken from halfway between the seam of the hood and the drop shoulder to the end of the arm sleeve band. In the grand scheme of things, the REI sits just below the mid-point of warmth for the products we tested. No chemical odors, no plastics, just a great, warm, and comfy sweatshirt. The fit is nice and she only wishes there were more selections in nightwear. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Very comfortable and I love the turquoise color I got it in. Organic cotton in great colors and with a great fit! The ultra beefy Canada Goose Expedition Parka, with rugged fabrics and full down insulation, will last years and years beyond the Stratocloud. Need to exchange for a medium. Let us know! It's finished with a front pouch pocket and banded cuffs and hem. The sweater feels really durable and come Fall I will probably be getting a second one. Our amazing Cloud Cotton™ material is now available in a cozy jogger. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2017. I have washed and dried the sweater once and i was afraid that it shrunk a little but after wearing it for a day it seemed to be back to the same size. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. I'm not a huge fan of the metal/plastic zipper combo and the hood strings were really long, so I cut them and re-knotted, which worked well enough. Zip Up Hoodies for Men - Fleece Jacket - Mens Zipper Cotton Hooded Sweatshirt For many, this style of jacket is the epitome of a winter jacket. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2016. It did shrink a little bit in the wash, which means the zipper doesn't quite lie flat anymore. The REI Stratocloud Hoodie is as close as we came to testing a classic down sweater in this category. It's lightweight, soft, and very comfortable. Excellent medium weight sweatshirt! The Cloud Cotton Hoodie™ is the last hoodie that you will ever want to own. I have purchased 2 other Sofra lightweight hoodies from a boutique on Kauai. For big city, business and formal wear, something like the Arc'teryx Camosun or Fjallraven Greenland are less obtrusive. Excuse the background :D.. After three washes the coral color faded a bit but i’m fine with it. I had to exchange it with a MEDIUM. I bought a medium, and it is perfect. I got the medium size and I am usually a standard Medium (small in some vanity sizes). The zipper does not run smoothly and I fear it will break sooner rather than later. Our Cloud Cotton™ is a proprietary fabric blend that has been developed to create the softest clothing in the world. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2018. It is not very thick, but the fabric is nice and comfortable; not scratchy. Perfect for the fall or even cool summer nights! There are warmer jackets in our test, and there are less insulating pieces. You can find the look in the pictures. I love the color, the price was right, it's just that it can run a tad small especially if you are going to wear something under it.

D'link Ac1200 Wifi Range Extender Setup, 1 Mile Training Plan Advanced, Game Stores Uganda, 2-butanol Ir Spectrum Analysis, Highway 99 Traffic Modesto, Not Today Alessia Cara Lyrics, Fat Gripz Sizes,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply