creepy folgers coffee commercial

He then let’s the viewers know he was in South West Africa. COMPANY HAS NO MORAL COMPASS. I want to VOMIT everytime I see FOGERS NOW.... PERVERSION or SEX does not SELL COFFEE.. PLEASE TAKE THIS OFF THE AIR!!!! It's ***. But then the sister takes the bow off the present and puts it on her older brother and smiles. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. Well done. My hubby who never says much, absolutely detests this commercial. What kind of people came up with this? Matthew Alan was in the Lifetime movie Walking the Halls where he played a security guard who pimped out high school females (I think). Just saw that #Folgers incest commercial on TV! I love that you can see her trying not to laugh at 1:00, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Also, it’s kind of rude to immediately assume that anyone that assumes something does or is that thing. Lol yeah they did a really good job of recreating the scene for their sketch. I bet there’s some damn good coffee down there, hopefully he doesn’t go back after this visit or else there may be some tension. In the commercial, a brother returns to America from a long trip to West Africa and early in the morning, arrives at his family’s house, where he is greeted by his sister. Before Matthew Alan even arrives at the front door, his younger sister is awake waiting for him to get home as she’s looking out the window. First, it is a crushing blow to an elderly person to need help in the shower. Review #1956529 is a subjective opinion of poster. Here’s the commercial I’m referring to if you haven’t seen it: Let’s break it down. yea I know.. Folgers/Youtube Folgers’ new holiday commercial makes fun of the awkwardness of hosting family during the holiday season. I find it degrading to African Americans! — Waste My Lifetime (@WasteMyLifetime) December 21, 2012. Glad to see Matthew Alan has gone on to some other good acting work after this commercial though, beyond Walking the Halls, he was in Red Tails, and most noteably, another commercial, this one for Dodge Charger, that features him and ironically, his younger sister, only this time, it’s her friend who wants him and I’m totally cool and not at all creeped out. FIRE YOUR ADVERTISING COMPANY! User's recommendation: Don't buy any products from this company. This commercial is disgusting, perverse and completely out of family values and Folgers as a family drink and company should know better. The thing is, I can see both angles. Again, not necessarily. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. After his sister answers the door, he jokes with her as if he has the wrong house, cute I guess… if your sister is like eight and not 15. User's recommendation: Do not buy any of your products. Review #1938436 is a subjective opinion of poster. Folgers apparently has a history of nasty *** commercials. We are processing your message. Not necessarily. Paul Stanley’s Long-Lost Folgers Commercial Resurfaces Watch as the Starchild sings about how “the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup” Review #1956027 is a subjective opinion of poster. #folgers, — Elise Ramsay (@aquale) December 21, 2012. After looking at the #Folgers hashtag on Twitter, it seems like this commercial grosses just about everyone out. I thought this was a new commercial as I either hadn’t seen it before or just chose to forget it, but turns out this commercial has quite the following. We are so disgusted and sickened by the commercial of the old men showering together with the others coming into the bathroom. Review #1917154 is a subjective opinion of poster. It's the more elegant version of the joke, by far. Folgers was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 04, 2012 and since then this brand received 230 reviews.. Folgers ranks 260 of 832 in Food Manufacturers category. What were you thinking??? Surely you can come up with something more appropriate for viewers to watch. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. level 2 [deleted] After Matthew Alan smells the Folgers coffee, he then takes a shot at coffee in South West Africa by saying, “Awww, real coffee.”  Is the coffee in South West Africa fake? … I wasn't familiar with the Folgers commercial so I had to watch this twice to figure out wtf was going on. This one let's the original commercial do 99% of the work for it and shoves it over the line with a 2 second addition. I wish she could have clarified how long he was away. His sister then gets giddy and says, “Sister!” and then they hug it out. They transitioned very well, I didn't pick it up right away. The only people that seen it as a Incest thing are the ones doing incest. It is offensive to everyone. Disgusting perverted commercial.. Stop the perverted commercials. It's almost as much as an abomination as incest. I agree, there's nothing about that commercial that would make me want to buy folgers coffee, gross and degrading and whoever got paid for this commercial should be fired. I see how they meant for it to be sweet, but the atmosphere made the line seem more like how one would talk to a lover than a sibling. holy shit im dying...its such a quick edit but definitely makes it weird. BTW, the #folgers ad w/ the son coming home & he-sister make coffee for parents who wake up to their son home for the holidays… #tearyeyed, — Phil Quinn- Agent (@philquinn1) December 20, 2012. What does taking a shower have to do with coffee? This is amazing. The other day I tweeted about a Lifetime movie actor, Matthew Alan, appearing in a Folgers coffee commercial. Having family come home is a great thing not a sick twisted thing, my sister moved to the east cost right after high school and I was so glad to see her when she would come visit because she was my family and I missed her. With you 100%. I thought the same thing. Question. It is not only a signal that there are limits to a person's daily routine but also that they will never be independent again. User's recommendation: Fire your marketing people. It's racially offensive. This holiday ad seems familiar at first, but gets a creepy twist. My husband has told me to please email Folgers to find out what the *** the "father in law in the shower" is suppose to mean. Sounds like you're the only one with a problem. So creepy, every year. Just a few cuts that last two seconds and change the tone of the whole commercial quickly. I cant believe how gross this commercial is. I do the shopping, get that commercial off the air or I will switch brands!!! This commercial is totally disgusting. You used to have such a nice commercial focusing on the family values. I will not purchase any of your foldgers products until this commercial is removed. Review #1956537 is a subjective opinion of poster. Cookies help us deliver our Services. As the coffee gets poured, his parents smell it and know he’s home and they start to get up, as they decided to not get up earlier and pick their son up from the airport. I like the coffee... but this commercial is inappropriate ... it is now June and it is still being aired... why? You have a dirty mind. My family have been absolutely disgusted with the commercial of two old men in the shower with the daughter-in-law and others coming into the bathroom. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. There is no respect to a family on a first place. Let’s go with that one as it’s less creepy than the sister just hoping he’s arriving home that day and she wasn’t going to sleep until he did. It disgust me now. How about a black family at the breakfast table, with parents drinking coffee. PLEASE stop showing it, especially during daytime hours, when children may see it. Remove commercial and replace with an appropriate one. As the younger sister sits on the counter in her pajamas, probably not wearing a bra, Matthew Alan tells her he brought her a present, nothing bad so far. The best part of waking up might be Folgers — or some other type of caffeinated beverage — in your cup. — Crystal Friedman (@crystalfriedman) December 19, 2012. — Kayla Ann (@heylovelyy) December 21, 2012, Ugh, Folgers. Hope someone will think through this. Who ever, in your company thought it was appropriate should be replaced. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Made Up Lifetime Movies… Involving Peyton Manning, Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal Review, Cotton: The Fabric of Fake Amanda Knox’s Life, Made Up WML Reader E-mail Questions Vol 1, Made Up WML Reader E-mail Questions Vol 2. Thank You for Your Reply! The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. level 2. I agree, it's highly inappropriate! Matthew Alan gets a great sniff of Folgers which about to be in his cup. Review #1981934 is a subjective opinion of poster. “This is why I agreed to send you to the Kings Guard!”. Please take it off the air. The one from OP is over the top and not as funny. I agree, there's nothing about that commercial that would make me want to buy folgers coffee, gross and degrading and whoever got paid for this commercial should be fired. So now the viewers know, “Oh, he’s a volunteer that was in South West Africa, what a great human being.”  Then we get our first glimpse of Folgers. The best place for video content of all kinds. Review #1929651 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #1949831 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sinigang Na Hipon Sa Miso Panlasang Pinoy, Kid Friendly Snacks From Around The World, Chilaquiles #flautas Y Sopes, Exocrine Glands Definition Biology, Baking With Silicone Molds Temperature, Spark Energy Nuisance Calls, Zucker Hillside Hospital Reviews, Homes With Acreage For Sale In Summerville, Sc, Hugh Jackman Ryan Reynolds Movie, Best Coffee In Seattle,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply