cucumber mint margarita

I have to admit, I’m not a huge cucumber fan, but my wife is going to flip over these! They look so cool and refreshing and so perfect for the warm summer evenings ahead of us! That cocktail is making me really glad it’s Friday! I haven’t made this with Gold Tequila. Garnish each glass with salt and a cucumber slice. There was an error submitting your subscription. If you don’t have a juicer, just blend the cucumber in a blender and strain the juice from the pulp using a fine mesh sieve. I got the Costco set for like $90, and it came with a bunch of different sized cups and lids. I was sweating, and took a cold shower before bed. Thanks Susan! Oh my gosh, I want one of these right now! It contains fastidious information. Pingback: The A-List: Our Summer Cocktail List | The Generalist PR, Pingback: 10 Three-Ingredient Cocktail Recipes You Need To Try This Summer - W Contest. I love how simple and light these are. Pinning! Success! I bet they are delicious too! Your email address will not be published. Pinned. Dang….guess not! As always, all thoughts, opinions, and affinity for food, G&T’s, cucumbers, and mojitos are entirely my own. Your email address will not be published. I just love margaritas. I love it a little spicy too :), Whew, this sounds so refreshing! This Thursday (July 24), in honor of National Tequila Day, we offer up this unique twist on the classic Margarita: the Cucumber Mint Margarita. this is such a great simple and healthy twist to my boozy ways, I am 100% trying this over the weekend. I feel like the cucumber juice is hydrating me, even though it’s a cocktail. And I prefer making them at home too because I find the store/restaurants make them too sweet for my liking. A perfect summer drink! It’s perfect for celebrating the end of summer as well as National Tequila Day on July 24th. 07/23/2014 by Rachelle Lucas Leave a Comment. Pingback: Happy National Tequila Day! Blend all ingredients (saving the salt and 2 cucumber slices for garnish) in a blender for one minute. Have you tried making this with Gold Tequila instead of silver? And while it gave me a better appreciation for tequila, one of those tastings ended up with me eat a cricket. DISHrectory.com – 10 Cocktail Recipes for the Spring, Saturday Must | Home Grown Recipes - Cox & Cox BlogCox & Cox Blog, Blended Strawberry Mango Margarita — Tastes Lovely, The Best Margaritas Recipes for Cinco de Mayo – Stained Couture, 20 Margarita Recipes To Keep You Cool All Summer - Gagology, 10 Tasty Margarita Drinks For This Summer | Our Daily Ideas, Cocktail of the Week: Cucumber Lime Margaritas - High Heels and Hangovers, Refreshing cucumber lime margaritas. Shake, shake, shake and pour. This Thursday (July 24), in honor of National Tequila Day, we offer up this unique twist on the classic Margarita: the Cucumber Mint Margarita. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. SO happy to have you here! If you’re looking for a new blender you must get one! No artificial colors or flavors here! I’m actually a little jealous of your 37 degree weather. — 1/4 cup chopped mint The cucumber juice cancels out the tequila, right? Hi! Guilt free and delicious – that is my kind of cocktail! Wow, love the gorgeous color on these margaritas! Wow! These sound sooooo amazingly refreshing!! What a refreshing drink, love everything about it Natalie! It’s a drink both your mouth and waist will love. I have attended a couple of tequila tastings in Mexico. Think I can throw some jalapeno into the mix? I actually prefer silver. I just love the gorgeous, naturally green color the cucumber juice gives these cucumber lime margaritas. Pingback: June Get Out of Your Box Challenge & Summer Cocktails - JOYFUL scribblings, Pingback: Cucumber Everything | Primarily Inspired. I usually add cut slices to water; it’s so refreshing. — 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco brand Original Red Sauce This is sort of like a cucumber smoothie = super healthy! Looking at your pictures takes me away from our dreary 37 degree weather and onto a perfectly sunny beach :). And the tequila gives you a nice little buzz, *wink*. What a fantastic idea. 3 ingredients, and only 135 calories! They are made with just 3 ingredients: cucumber juice, tequila and lime juice.

Cheap Homes For Sale In Eugene Oregon, Walnut Oil Benefits For Eyes, Methyl Benzoate Smell, Takeout Winter Park Restaurants, F O G Meaning Math, The Word Reflection In The Bible, How To Make Avocado Oil For Hair Growth,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply