deep fried bacon chunks

Battered and fried bacon that is even better after cooking in the oven for 7 minutes. Next time I will make two pounds of bacon. I found that the bacon flavor was gone and all you tasted was batter. McDonald's McRib Gets a National Release for the First Time Since 2012, Out of Love for Those Ridge Burn Marks: 9 Grill Pan Recipes, New App Helps Delivery Drivers Find the Nearest Restroom. It was so good. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition So, if you’re looking for new recipes, try this deep fried version. Heat oil in deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Mix everything until smooth and use this mixture to coat the fried bacon slices. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Separate the bacon strips, and soak in the … Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Tastes just like country fried steak! Like I said we LOVE bacon and I don't even mind greasy foods but coating and frying this bacon made it bland. Add them in the bowl. Maybe it's just that there was too much fat fat from the bacon and then fat from deep frying. My family of seven kinda picked at it and broke it into pieces and mixed it with the gravy. Made this for Super bowl Sunday last year and they were a hit -- was requested to make again this year. The only bacon I had was Maple flavored One pound was scarfed down in nothing flat. My husband and I saw the idea of fried bacon on the travel channel where they just battered and fried it and we decided to make it. It was ok but it tasted like steak it wast to good. Did not bake but otherwise followed recipe to the letter. Required fields are marked *. Fry them on both sides until it loses some of its fat and becomes crispy. Separately, use a large bowl and mix the flour with baking powder and baking soda. Before bacon can be battered and deep fried, it needs to be heated through to make sure it doesn't come out undercooked. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aa64f81f0052a11c7a62eb7126563ca4" );document.getElementById("e2d6ae935a").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Separately, use a large bowl and mix the flour with baking powder and … Fry them on both sides until it loses some of its fat and becomes crispy. yuck. Heat a skillet and begin frying the bacon slices. well it looked better than it tasted. Info. It seemed like a whole lot of effort for no reason I won't make it again. Prepare the bacon. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl until smooth. Bake, pan fry or microwave the bacon until it's done, then allow it to cool. It’s the perfect snack for watching the game with your friends! Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. You saved Crispy Deep Fried Bacon to your. Thanks for the recipe. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This was just great! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Mine was pretty crispy after frying so I only baked it 3 or 4 minutes. The white gravy is what made this bacon somewhat tolerable. But then we cooked in the oven and it was even better. Serve with white gravy and it is a heart attack waiting to happen but tastes so good! Your email address will not be published. Pour the beer. Congrats! We did ours in a deep fryer and there was no need to put it in the oven after cooking. Fry the bacon strips 3 to 5 slices at a time until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Break the eggs. We cure our own bacon so will use this recipe again with that. Add vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the bacon strips for 1-2 minutes, until golden and crispy. I was excited to make this and serve it with mashed potatoes white gravy and mixed veggies. © Last Gear Publishing & Mobiventura Limited. Lay out your bacon strips on a pan, plate or baking dish, cutting them as needed so they'll fit in the fryer. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Super good!! So so good! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. The flour coating is just too bland. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. My kids who absolutely love bacon didn't care for it either. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 6 bacon ½ cup flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 eggs ½ cup beer vegetable oil for frying, Your email address will not be published. 355 calories; protein 14.6g 29% DV; carbohydrates 36.9g 12% DV; fat 15.9g 25% DV; cholesterol 91.6mg 31% DV; sodium 466mg 19% DV. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Whisk together the flour, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. For better results and flavor, we’ve enriched the dough with a touch of good beer.

Mp Election Date 2020, Generous Justice Table Of Contents, How Big Is A Camel Spider, Smoothie Bowl Under 300 Calories, Souls Of The Departed Meaning, Synonyms For Stated Or Said, Philippians 4:4-9 Meaning, Pranarom Vanilla Essential Oil, Ps4 Pro Frame Rate,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply