easy watermelon margarita

A steamy summer day is no match for this fresh cocktail recipe. You’re looking for a light coating of juice right on the rims. Where does the salt come in? Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The Paloma Cocktail is a cousin of the margarita, featuring tequila with grapefruit instead of lime! It’s shocking pink, tangy, sweet, a little bit salty…and completely irresistible. Margaritas always taste better when shared with friends. I didn’t see it in the instructions. This year, Alex decided to try a fruity version of our classic margarita and came up with this watermelon margarita. Subscribe for free weekly recipes & more! * Give the melon a good thump. The grapefruit margarata has grapefruit zest? no sugar. You can even make these in a pitcher to have guests help themselves. If you like your drink with a spicy kick, it’s fun to add a few jalapeño slices too. Optional: 1 japaleoño pepper, seeds and stem removed. No need to mess with a margarita mix when you can make this margarita punch with a few ingredients. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Easy Watermelon Margarita is literally my favorite pool-side drink. Then dip the cup upside down onto the salt and press down, moving slowly to ensure all sides are covered. First, you’ll want to cut up your watermelon and freeze it for at least six hours or until it’s completely frozen. If you can mix honey and water together, squeeze a lime, turn on your blender, and open a bottle of tequila, you can make this. Or are you using other ingredients? Margaritas are supposed to have a strong citrus element and without that, they fall short and aren’t very flavorful. Measure out 3 cups of the watermelon juice, then add it back to the blender. These yummy margaritas would be perfect to serve at a social-distancing barbecue this year. If you love the idea of watermelon cocktails, you have to check out this watermelon, Prosecco and vodka slushie. Now that you have all your ingredients ready, add them to a shaker, a glass jar, or a pitcher with some ice and stir them around. Should make lugging melons on the ferry worthwhile. We’ve got everything from wholesome baked goods to comforting savory dishes. no grains. Whisk the honey and water together to make honey simple syrup. Sometimes I add very finely minced red chili to the mix. The recipes have been well tested and will work for you and your family every time! Watermelon – since it’s summer, we need fresh juicy watermelon for this recipe! Leave out ice if making on the rocks. Feel free skip this step if you prefer. This watermelon margarita recipe is about to become your go-to drink this summer! More on that below. The ingredients in this easy watermelon margarita are simple. Pour margaritas into glasses. Step four: This step is optional, but if you’ve ever put salt on watermelon, then you’ll know why I added a bit of salt to the watermelon juice. Need easy, delicious party food and drinks for your next shindig? If you go for the frozen version, which is pictured above, you’ll want to cut up the watermelon and freeze it for at least six hours, or until it’s completely frozen. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. The vibrant flavor of the watermelon juice makes it a tasty option to offer for guests who want a non alcoholic drink. Frozen – this is my personal favorite way to serve these margaritas because when the summer sun hits, all I can think about is making myself and my friends a nice frozen margarita. This post may contain affiliate links. posted by Kristen Stevens on June 25, 2019, Hi, I'm Kristen! Alex and I have been cherishing the seasonal fruits even more lately, like the miracle of sweet watermelon, ripe peaches and fresh basil. The watermelon will partially act like ice and make this drink even thicker than if you just used fresh watermelon. I can’t wait to see what you whip up! Are margaritas the official drink of summer? 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (such as Cointreau). Offer the juice with any number of mix ins, including lemon lime soda, watermelon or lime flavored seltzer water or even plain club soda for a refreshing and flavorful mocktail. Easy to make at home for yourself or for your next backyard BBQ! We think it’s the best choice for most margaritas. ♡♡♡, Your email address will not be published. A Couple Cooks was awarded the IACP Best Individual Blog award in 2019 by the International Association of Culinary Professional, © 2020 - A Couple Cooks®| Privacy Policy and Disclosure. My didn’t stop raving about them. Instead of salting the rim, it’s lightly salty for a perfectly balanced flavor. Here are some of our favorite ways: Vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan, plant-based, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and naturally sweet. There are loads of resources on the internet for making your own customized margarita salt, but we think that inexpensive kosher salt is the most convenient choice. Spoiler alert: This watermelon margarita recipe is super easy to make! Makerstep Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainers. Great looking drink recipes. This boozy delight is so easy to make and is the ideal sip to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. We tested this quite a few times and with less lime juice it really didn’t work. This delicious watermelon margarita is the best thing this summer. Thanks! The longer the age, the darker the color.Here's a quick breakdown: Blanco (or silver) tequila – This clear, unaged tequila is what I recommend for these watermelon margaritas. Copyright © Simplemost, All Rights Reserved. By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. the watermelon marg has lime zest??? There are two ways you can serve these margaritas: frozen and on the rocks. Kristen, thanks for sharing this brilliant idea! Then pour the juice through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container. Make one for yourself or a pitcher to share with friends! If it has a full, hollow sound, you're in for some sweet, juicy melon. ©2020 The Endless Meal®. The Endless Meal is a place for recipes that are easy to make, healthy, and delicious. It’s an EASY watermelon margarita punch recipe for an amazing margarita. So perfect. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Then serve over ice. Each year that goes by, the more I appreciate seasonality. Just give it a good shake before you use it and the juice will come back together again. A heavy melon is usually a very juicy melon. , Waaayyyyyy too much lime juice! Add ice to your glass and set aside. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Looking forward to trying it up at the cottage – seems like the perfect Summer sipper beachside in the Gulf Islands. ★☆ A dessert lover’s heaven – six healthier sweet treats all made with six ingredients or less! Most of the recipes you’ll find here are Whole30, paleo, keto, vegan, or gluten-free. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.

Pt Alpine Pressurized Insecticide, Dark Cream Colour Wallpaper, Guitar Strings Without Ball Ends, Herman Miller Aeron Used Uk, Music Listening Journal Examples, Revan Meaning In Arabic, Vegan Japan Book,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply