easy watermelon martini recipe

Blend watermelon in a blender or food processor. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Maybe if the watermelon had been sweeter it would have been better. I did it to myself. I'm Bean and I'm a single mom of two living the blissfully single life. Combine the sugar and salt and spread it on a flat bread plate. ","image":["https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/watermelon-martini-PIN-Rev2-480x480.jpg","https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/watermelon-martini-PIN-Rev2-480x360.jpg","https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/watermelon-martini-PIN-Rev2-480x270.jpg","https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/watermelon-martini-PIN-Rev2.jpg"],"prepTime":"PT10M","cookTime":"PT0S","totalTime":"PT10M","recipeIngredient":["1\/4 cup sugar\r","1\/4 cup kosher salt\r","6 oz fresh watermelon juice (I used a seedless watermelon so mixed it in my food processor and then strained it through a metal strainer).\r","2 & 1\/2 oz good vodka\r","2 & 1\/2 oz Limoncello or orange liqueur\r","1 oz fresh lime juice\r","Ice\r","Watermelon wedges for garnish"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Chill 2-3 glasses in your fridge or freezer 10 minutes before making the cocktail. It has a delicious watermelon flavor without being overpoweringly sweet (but I did halve the simple syrup since the schnapps and fruit is already quite sweet) or too strong tasting. Very tasty this way. If you enjoy this recipe be sure to check out our other cocktail recipes especially our Dreaming of Summer Cocktail, Raspberry Lime Rose Sangria and Almond Joy Martini. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Watch out because they go down WAY too easily and are stronger than you think. That martini is gorgeous and sounds like the perfect summer cocktail.. hopefully you'll be enjoying one very soon!! Moisten the rims of 2 glasses with a piece of watermelon, and dip the moistened glass rims into the salt and sugar mixture; set aside. Your email address will not be published. To make this martini, combine the ingredients with ice and give it a few good shakes. You saved Watermelon Martini to your. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. Combine the watermelon juice, vodka, liqueur and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. You’ll also need some martini glasses. As always, I need to pop over there :), I'm sorry that you had food poisoning and hope you are coming around to feeling more like yourself. Dampen the rim of your glass with water or lime juice and dip it in the sugar/salt mixture. All my very own fault. 1 rating 5.0 out of 5 star rating. Ice I can't get enough watermelon so I thought it was delicious. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. 6 oz fresh watermelon juice (I used a seedless watermelon so mixed it in my food processor and then strained it through a metal strainer). Creative Culinary is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com . I absolutely love a martini because they are an easy cocktail to make, they are sweet and they are strong. Really only deathly ill for one day but now a week of feeling bleh. Amazon has a nice cocktail making set, check it out here. Strain cocktail into a martini glass. Dirty martini. Watermelon Martini Cocktail I served this at a small BBQ with my husband and two of his friends all beer-drinking Army Captains. I feel as if September is a transitional month. On a brighter note, this looks delish. When Summer leaves, so do my Summer cocktails. 2 & 1/2 oz good vodka Thanks to visiting our blog. Chill 2-3 glasses in your fridge or freezer 10 minutes before making the cocktail.Combine the sugar and salt and spread it on a flat bread plate. This is a good simple recipe. (YES I said me!) I was in the supermarket today and they had Tropicana Watermelon juice on sale so I used that with a home made simple syrup (to taste). You may actually want to weaken them a bit because of this. Dr Stueven DiningGrades.com. Required fields are marked *. To make watermelon juice, process chunks of seedless watermelon in your blender and then strain through cheesecloth. :). You can garnish with a small piece of watermelon. Place watermelon in a cocktail shaker and crush with a muddler; add ice cubes and vodka. It is easy to make, light and refreshing. 6 oz fresh watermelon juice (I used a seedless watermelon so mixed it in my food processor and then strained it through a metal strainer). Love this, a perfect treat for all mothers out there! Cover shaker and shake well. And I know these must be mighty tasty~. I had no idea you had food poisoning--I'm so sorry! Mix up a classic dirty martini to impress guests at your next party. Ugh, food poisoning? This easy martini recipe is super refreshing. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 6-8 times. Place watermelon in a cocktail shaker and crush with a muddler; add ice cubes and vodka. The watermelon martini looks refreshing! (Save the leftover mixture for another occasion). Ingredients for an Easy Watermelon Martini This recipe requires just 4 ingredients (plus ice)! Watermelon juice, vodka– whichever kind is your favorite (we used Tito’s), lemon and lime. This is technically a watermelon cucumber martini, since it is made with fresh watermelon and cucumber, which are muddled together to release their juices. I am so sorry you've had a case of FP.... definitely no fun and I hope you are taking care of yourself!!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Easy watermelon martini allrecipes.com recipe. Strain cocktail into a martini glass. Combine some salt and sugar in a small bowl, and pour onto a small, shallow plate. One method is to run the watermelon through a juicer. Perfect for a hot summer day. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 6-8 times. What a beautiful drink, so amazing, the picture is so gorgeous I wish I could reach my hand through the computer screen and grab it. I followed proportions exactly except a bit less simple syrup and I thought it was a good balance of flavors. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I didn't have watermelon schnapps but I did have Midori melon liquor. "Spice it Up". The second is to blend up the watermelon and then strain it through a fine wire mesh strainer. Then, strain into a martini glass. I have about 15 watermelon seed going right now, I'll be keeping this in mind; can't think of anything better a martini to use up a watermelon. When Summer leaves, so … Hope you feel better! agave nectar, watermelon, cucumber, ice, tequila, lime, Martini and 1 more Berry Watermelon Limeade Martini Inspired by Charm lime slice, limeade, strawberry, liqueur, vodka, lime wedge, lime slice and … Trying to find recipes Easy Watermelon Martini, the site provides recipes Easy Watermelon Martini that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Easy Watermelon Martini that will you need . Gorgeous looking martini!! I served it both ways and it was well worth the trouble of juicing a watermelon. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Cocktails, Drink Recipe, Easy Martini Recipe, Amazon has a nice cocktail making set, check it out here, Joy Jolt sells a really cool set of 4 martini glasses for under $20, Coping with the First Day of School: A Single Mom’s Fears, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlsNKEOfMLs. Combining them with some kosher salt makes for a nice mix with the watermelon (and what I ALWAYS do with Margaritas) and made this one a real winner! Was it from eating at home or at a restaurant? September is here and I have mixed feelings.

Weapons Named After Animals, Beaker Meaning In Urdu, Vanilla Almond Milk, Rat Fleas Meaning In Urdu, Gallic Acid Boiling Point, Rat Fleas Meaning In Urdu, Cracked Wheat And Lentils, Combustion Of Dihydrogen, First Snowfall Ottawa 2019,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply