hotels in raleigh, nc

In Raleigh, small-town charm meets big-city living. If you are into staying home, being with family and love nature. The breakfast is basic yet very much sufficient. Travelers who stayed in Raleigh near Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) have said good things about Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, Hyatt Place Raleigh Durham Airport, and Tru By Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport. Ginger on the morning staff went out of her way to greet and assist... Offering a terrace and fitness center, pet-friendly Aloft Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek is located in Raleigh. 2020 Hospitality Court Morrisville, North Carolina 27560. Enter a city, hotel, airport, address or landmark, Here are our most popular & best value hotels, Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley, Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South, what to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel. This all-suite hotel located a 15 minute drive from Central Raleigh offers free Wi-Fi and a kitchenette in every suite. Only con was I didn't have a microwave or fridge. Raleigh is a nice little city with plenty of great restaurants. The attractions were closed but we walked around and admired the unusual (to us ) vegetation in the park. Much better than my stay at other hotels. It was just like our home. Cancel free on most hotels. Very good experience by staying this hotel! We've recorded a higher demand for hotels in Downtown, North Hills, and close to PNC Arena. Staff was overall nice. Offering a rooftop bar, free Wi-Fi and a unique way to travel. The Rooms are huge, I have a 2 room suite which is just amazing and so comfortable. Ms. Victoria made our stay excellent, great customer service and helpful! Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Knightdale Raleigh. We can accommodate long term and short term stays. Staff was overall nice. Clean atmosphere, friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable rooms. View Rates . I had never been to Raleigh. This European-inspired hotel is located at Raleigh's North Hills shopping, dining, and entertaining complex. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Having a pool and a fitness center was a bonus. Origin Hotel Raleigh, Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley, and Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Knightdale Raleigh got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Raleigh. 4100 Main at North Hills Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27609. Free WiFi is provided. Clean, friendly staff, great stay. Guest can enjoy 2 on-site restaurants and a fitness center. 301 Residence Inn Boulevard Durham, North Carolina 27713. Comfort Suites Raleigh Walnut Creek is located off Interstate 440 and minutes from the historic downtown area. It was amazing from the moment I walked through the front doors. Thank you for a wonderful stay. It was my Birthday weekend and I had a Ball! Convenient to downtown Raleigh. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Comfortable beds. Rooms were quiet, comfortable, and spotless. Hyatt House Raleigh/Rdu/Brier Creek is located in Raleigh. And the food is delicious!! It is a new hotel that caters to business travelers and is exceptionally clean and accommodating. The same ammenities can be found on the outlying areas on Raleigh. My sons felt very comfortable Thinking about moving there. It was amazing from the moment I walked through the front doors. Pick your preferred language. Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek. 1041 Wake Towne Drive Raleigh, North Carolina 27609, NEWLY RENOVATED hotel offering spacious rooms located near North Hills and Downtown Raleigh, 1000 Navaho Drive Raleigh, North Carolina 27609, 3771 Thistledown Drive Raleigh, North Carolina 27606. Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North - Wake Forest Rd. It was a great stay. Booked through Booking.com. Place felt luxurious. Beautiful trees, lot of flowers and green in the summer time, and great seasonal weather. The Ramada Raleigh, close to the North Carolina Art Museum and just northeast of North Carolina State University, is a budget-friendly, kid-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool. Rooms were quiet, comfortable, and spotless. 3401 Sumner Blvd Raleigh, North Carolina 27616. Very nice and elegant, will definitely book in the near future. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. The hotel is new, clean and comfy. Booked through Booking.com. The Crabtree Hampton Inn and Suites is located off Interstate 440, just 10 minutes’ drive from PNC Arena. The “Smithsonian of the South” is home to the highly acclaimed North Carolina Museum of History, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences and Exploris Museum. Said all fees and the exact amount Id pay was 129.00 plus tax 18.41... Boasting a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Raleigh Capital Blvd./I-540 is set in Raleigh, across from Triangle Town Center Mall. Everything. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. What are good neighborhoods to stay in near Downtown? A little farther south in the downtown district, you’ll find the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel. Strategically located in the heart of Wolfpack territory and downtown Raleigh entertainment venues. Cameron Park is a noteworthy neighborhood between Downtown Raleigh and North Carolina State University to the north. Snack and drinks are available 24-hour a day from the on-site market. Excellent scent when you walk in Close to many restaurants. Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh is within 2.4 mi of Meredith College and North Carolina State University. Newly renovated hotel with outdoor pool, free breakfast and fully equipped kitchens near Raleigh. Only drawback was the brunch, the menu sounds wonderful and the restuarant service was execellent but the actual food served wasn't that great. The Days Inn Raleigh Midtown and Super 8 Raleigh are two budget hotels in Raleigh that are still easily accessible by car via I-440 to downtown attractions. We speak English and 43 other languages. One highly-rated hotel in this area is Aloft Raleigh, a modern hotel with an outdoor pool. We'll skip that next time but we'll definitely stay here again. Minutes from RTP. $144 is the average price for a double room in Raleigh, but our users have found rooms for as cheap as $41 in the last 3 days. 7807 Leonardo Drive Durham, North Carolina 27713. The Stateview Hotel, Autograph Collection, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Crabtree, Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary, Most expensive month to stay with an average. So many places to choose from to eat. AC Hotel by Marriott Raleigh North Hills is 5.5 miles' drive from Raleigh city center. Very Knowledgeable and and accessible staff, provided excellent recommendations for key restaurants. Loved the hotel and location! The staff was very friendly. Error: Aloft Raleigh offers accommodations in Raleigh, North Carolina, just 2 minutes' drive from North Carolina State University. The StateView Hotel, Autograph Collection. The Crabtree Valley Mall is 3 minutes' drive from the hotel. But I was only passing through so the next time I come back got, I’m definitely going to check out a few things and stay much longer. Said all fees and the exact amount Id pay was 129.00 plus tax 18.41... ❤The friendly staff ❤The cleanliness ❤The helpfulness ❤The price, Clean atmosphere, friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable rooms. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. 151 Tatum Drive Durham, North Carolina 27703. Booking a hotel in Downtown Raleigh will put you close to some of the city’s main tourist attractions, including the highly ranked North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, the Marble Kids Museum, and the North Carolina State Capitol Building. The downtown is great for walking, leave the car at the hotel. Make your next stay in Raleigh comfortable and convenient. 1200 Claren Circle Morrisville, North Carolina 27560, You have a reached your travel pot of gold with our complimentary airport transportation, 2750 Slater Road Morrisville, North Carolina 27560. Clean good smelling room nice bed. Features include an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Crabtree Valley, located just a few minutes outside of Downtown, is another good family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool and suites with kitchenettes. Everything was comfortable and very accommodating. Free WiFi and a free hot and buffet breakfast are available. Welcome to simplicity! Did not have breakfast and it was in a good location. Very peaceful and quite. Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! Located 4.3 mi from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi access. For more advice, please view our information page on. I wish we had had more time to sightsee. Located 12 mi from Raleigh-Durham International Airport, this all-suite Crabtree Valley Residence Inn Raleigh hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. Good prices, great value. Incredible location in front of the Belltower at NCSU! Excellent staff Check for travel restrictions. Free WiFi is provided. Thanks! The hotel offers a gym, outdoor pool, and on-site restaurant. Located in Raleigh, 8 miles from North Carolina Museum of History, Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Knightdale Raleigh provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. Innovation meets modern convenience and style with best in class comfort, dining and meeting space. Located in North Carolina, this hotel offers free shuttle services to/from Raleigh-Durham International Airport. If you’re looking for hotels close to the Raleigh Durham International Airport, you will find a cluster of hotels just outside the airport near I-40, which connects directly to Downtown Raleigh. The breakfast is basic yet very much sufficient. It was a great stay for the value. The Ramada Raleigh, close to the North Carolina Art Museum and just northeast of North Carolina State University, is a budget-friendly, kid-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool. I checked in at 7:20pm on Friday and Mr. Chris was awesome! Having a pool and a fitness center was a bonus. Driving through Raleigh can be a pain, some drivers have no clue what they're doing, so be watchful. Why?!?!? The staff are very welcoming and helpful. Also love the coffee station. Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center has an indoor pool and hot tub. Newly Renovated hotel with spacious rooms and on-site dining near the Triangle Town Center Mall. Adjacent to North Carolina State University, the area around Pullen Park is a wonderful place to stay while visiting Raleigh. Hedingham Golf Club is 6 mi away. A bit of a country lifestyle. Loved the hotel and location! We'll skip that next time but we'll definitely stay here again. This Raleigh Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills is 7 mi from North Carolina State University and features a seasonal outdoor pool, restaurant, and full hot breakfast. 2.5 miles from destination . The Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel is a luxurious hotel located right in the middle of this popular shopping area, and it’s only a few miles away from Downtown. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Raleigh can be found for £0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). What are some good family hotels in Raleigh? Find out where to get a taste of the Carolina capital & anchor of the Triangle.

Axial Age China, Lysol Brand Disinfectant Spray Rac79326ct, Career Journal Template, Fishing Jobs In Ketchikan Alaska, Planechase Cards Online, Netgear Nighthawk C7000, You Are Unique Meaning In Kannada, Puma Tattoo Meaning, Can One Cup Of Coffee In The Morning Affect Sleep, Special K Rich Chocolate Protein Shake,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply