how old is maxwell mawu mensah

She added that people should mind their own business because she is not the only woman that is married to a man who is younger than her. Therefore, this difference in age will lead to the marriage’s demise. Copyright © 1994 - 2020 GhanaWeb. In the interview, Mzbel categorically denied ever dating Maxwell Mensah—but suggested Maxwell … Many of the actress’ fans and followers also celebrated her husband as he celebrated his new age. All rights reserved. READ ALSO: Video Of Keche Andrew’s Wife Carrying Him On Her Back Like A Baby While He Cries Causes Stir On Social Media – WATCH, Sharing a fresh unseen photo of Baby MMM, the screen goddess wrote in the post sighted by zionfelix.net, “Who is Me without the Lord. The first birthday of Baby Maxin, the adorable daughter of star actress Nana Ama Mcbrown and her husband, Maxwell Mawu Mensah was certainly memorable. catch(e){var iw=d;var c=d[gi]("M91618ScriptRootC122576");}var dv=iw[ce]('div');dv.id="MG_ID";dv[st][ds]=n;dv.innerHTML=122576;c[ac](dv); The writer is Osei Chris Kofi. She was there with the counsellor. She told them to mind their own business and stop snooping into people’s lives. ... 39-year-old man buys bank that refused to give him loan for his business idea 17 years ago Here he was noticed by a Ghanaian prosecutor, who had contacts with Italian agents. The husband of Television presenter and actress Nana Ama McBrown, Maxwell Mawu Mensah has disclosed why he chose to marry his wife after he dated Mzbel and other celebrities. He indicated that he’s not mad to just be talking and smiling around when there is nothing to talk about. Shortly after reports came... Afcon,4,africa news,22,Autos,38,BET,4,Business,1,CAF,3,Celebrities,655,CR7,1,Crime,16,Crime News,41,Diet & Nutrition,7,editoral,23,Editors Choice,138,education,2,Fashion,22,Filla,66,Flash Back,7,Foreign,15,Foreign Celebs,10,Foreign News,59,foreign politics,5,Foreign Sports,26,ge,1,General News,212,gh,1,Ghana Gossip,221,Ghana Military,6,Ghana Sports,31,Gossip Mail Box,39,international sports,6,kantanka,44,Lifestyle,33,Messi,3,Military,3,Ministers of Ghana,2,Naija Gossip,68,NDC,10,news,6,NPP,8,Odd But True,69,Opinion Box,11,Out Box,16,Parties,5,po,1,politics,15,Pop,1,relationship,20,religion,5,Satire,67,Science,1,shatta wale,16,show biz,7,shs,1,Social Box,25,song,2,Sorrows,26,Sports,32,stonebwoy,14,Telenovelas,121,tends,2,tren,1,Trends,71,Unemployment,1,universities,1,Video,2,youtube,5, Gossip Mail: He Broke My Virginity But I Had A Crush On Him - Nana Ama Mcbrown Finally Confess, He Broke My Virginity But I Had A Crush On Him - Nana Ama Mcbrown Finally Confess, https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l24SOkvwYrc/WiALiiU6FgI/AAAAAAAADxE/V6cRxXLjcnMBQawmasMlyJgAKKH-UgVEQCLcBGAs/s1600/21191936_509103436096531_2625389628102273683_n.jpg, https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l24SOkvwYrc/WiALiiU6FgI/AAAAAAAADxE/V6cRxXLjcnMBQawmasMlyJgAKKH-UgVEQCLcBGAs/s72-c/21191936_509103436096531_2625389628102273683_n.jpg, https://www.gossipmail.co/2017/11/he-broke-my-virginity-but-i-had-crush_30.html, http://www.gossipmail.co/2017/11/he-broke-my-virginity-but-i-had-crush_30.html. Powered by MiTWORK, https://www.instagram.com/p/B83VBBwJAVV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link. All rights reserved. var D=new Date(),d=document,b='body',ce='createElement',ac='appendChild',st='style',ds='display',n='none',gi='getElementById'; The rumours also comes two years after she tied the knot with Maxwell Mawu Mensah. The husband of actress Nana Ama Mcbrown , Maxwell Mawu Mensah has debunked reports that he is not happy with his marriage to Nana Ama Mcbrown. She stated that she’s not the only woman older than her husband. Also, that’s not a problem for either her or her husband. Early on in the day of August 3, 2020, Nana Ama McBrown took to social media to celebrate her husband. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Nana Ama is a brand Ambassador for Royal Drinks and Hisense. The love-pair got married late 2016 and they’ve managed to weather the storm around their marriage since to remain a sweet husband and wife. Nana Ama McBrown and Maxwell Mawu Mensah married in 2016, How Efia Odo trains her guy to control himself while she…, TB Joshua sends important message to Donald Trump, .I prefer being a messenger for ruling NPP, Former NDC Chair empowers 7 adopted constituencies with resources ahead 2020…, Kofi Mole Trends Once Again After His Serious GBAA, Red carpet photos from the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Awards day…, Brooklyn Beckham dubs Nicola Peltz his ‘wife’, Top Countries Where Gambling Is Most Popular, Arsenal beat Liverpool on penalties to win Community Shield, Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Johnson Suleman react as Arsenal defeat Liverpool, Messi refuses to return for Barcelona tests, Lewandowski reveals player who deserves to win Ballon d’Or this season, Akufo-Addo responds to calls for an airport in Cape Coast, Akufo-Addo commissions and hands-over AfCFTA secretariat to AU commission [photos], 2020 Polls: We’ll keep all 18 parliamentary seats in Volta –…, OSI Reports On Akufo-Addo’s Campaign Lack Credibility – KRL International, We have fulfilled 90% of promises – Local Govt Minister, I’ll return seized mining concessions to original owners – Mahama, Six things all men want in a relationship, 5 Reasons People Ghost In Relationships And What You Can Do, 3 Non-Sexual Qualities That Make A Man Attractive, Mercy Johnson-Okojie Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photo, Housemates Discuss About Kiddwaya’s Story, Terry Waya Speaks On Erica, Kiddwaya’s Relationship, Cynthia Morgan Demands Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (Video), 25-year-old Nevada man the first in US to be infected with…, Thousands protest in Berlin against Covid-19 restrictions, Search for bodies after flash floods kill 160 in Afghanistan, More than 200 people on Banksy sponsored migrant boat stranded at…, Man marries daughter after doing this to her boyfriend, 4000 sign petition to save laptop-thieving boar chased by naked man, Man narrates how he had a baby with a ‘ghost’, Woman in trouble for biting hubby’s manhood, Shocking: Maiden witches and wizards meeting held in Nigeria [photos], Red carpet photos from the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Awards day 2. CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!! I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. var s=iw[ce]('script');s.async='async';s.defer='defer';s.charset='utf-8';s.src=wp+"//jsc.mgid.com/g/h/ghafla.co.ke.122576.js?t="+D.getYear()+D.getMonth()+D.getUTCDate()+D.getUTCHours();c[ac](s);})(); Your email address will not be published. xxxxxxxxxxx of Thursday, 6 July 2017. God bless you All ❤️ @iambabymaxin Love you #outfit @quophiakotuahghana #crown @marymondz_creationz #mua @aligiinamakeover # #Brimm”. The decision by her parents to build a fully furnished canteen for the Ashan Orphanage located at Denase, Kumasi and celebrate the big day with them as well, is one that […] Meet the Mensah's: McBrown, Maxwell and their 2 kids. But speaking to the reports Maxwell indicated that the claims were because he hardly talks when they attend events. var D=new Date(),d=document,b='body',ce='createElement',ac='appendChild',st='style',ds='display',n='none',gi='getElementById',lp=d.location.protocol,wp=lp.indexOf('http')==0?lp:'https:'; After all the great birthday wishes from her fans and the fun they had yesterday, February 21, 2020, Nana Ama Mcbrown has taken to her Instagram page to thank all her die-hard fans. site = "ghanaweb.com"; Send your news stories to (function(){ For writing or fixing gigs, contact oseikofichris@gmail.com. In February 2019 Nana Ama gave birth to a girl in Canada. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. We followed the story up with a photo of Nana Ama McBrown and her new boyfriend to quench the thirst of our readers who were dying to see the guy in the center of that story… It’s no news that the husband of Nana Ama McBrown dated some female celebrities in the past like Mzbel, Vicky Zugah, and others before settling down with his wife. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. user = "features"; The love-pair got married late 2016 and they’ve managed to weather the storm around their marriage since to remain a sweet husband and wife. How Efia Odo trains her guy to control himself while she sleeps n*ked all... Who Takes Over From Ebony As Artiste Of The Year. His reason is she is almost a decade older than her hudband, Maxwell Mensah. (function(){ GhanaWeb is not responsible for the reportage or opinions of contributors published on the website. Nana Ama McBrown said a prayer for her husband on his big day and asked for God’s blessings upon his life. Maxwell Mawu Mensah, 35-year-old businessman married Nana Ama McBrown in a private wedding back in 2016. document.write(user + '@' + site + ''); Established since 2008, GhanaCelebrities.Com provides daily credible up-to-date news, reports and other coverages focusing on Entertainment, Politics, Celebrity, Lifestyle, Fashion, Social Issues and others. Photos (4) ... Maxwell and her children in a very fun family photo and the guys at mynewsgh.com were drooling all over the picture. Nana Ama McBrown turned 43 years old this year (2020) and not 47 years as reported by Wikipedia. Furthermore, the actress stated that she was in her corner and Maxwell proposed.   A big Thank you to all my die hard love fans I know you Love me to the BRIMM. Check out the photos below And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. © 2020, Zionfelix.net. Before their marriage, many people made alarming claims that the Nana Ama McBrown is older than Maxwell but the young man felt on the deaf ear and went on to marry his soulmate and now blessed with a beautiful daughter. Actress @iamamamcbrown said God forgive @counselorlutterodt and all those saying she is older than her husband. Nana Ama McBrown is 44 years old and Maxwell Mawu Mensah is 35 years old. The decision by her parents to build a fully furnished canteen for the Ashan Orphanage located at Denase, Kumasi and celebrate the big day with them as well, is one that has been well received by many. var i=d[ce]('iframe');i[st][ds]=n;d[gi]("M91618ScriptRootC215480")[ac](i);try{var iw=i.contentWindow.document;iw.open();iw.writeln("");iw.close();var c=iw[b];} And as promised earlier by Nana Ama McBrown, the two lovers, in August 2016, got married in a private wedding which only had close relatives, friends, and family members in attendance. At the recently held ‘Back In The Day‘ concert in Accra, Nana Ama McBrown was spotted with her new lover by the cameras of PeaceFm…. He as well as his family were well aware of her age prior to the marriage.

Kfc - 24 Nuggets 2020, Strategic Value Partners, Llc, Boutique Hotels Tuscany, Ube Extract Toronto, Dynamic Health Back Pain, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Mileage, Romans 10:15 Nkjv, Manufactured Homes For Sale In Eastern Oregon, Electric Food Shredder, Brief History Of Wine, Roganstown Hotel Reviews, Tart Cherry Turmeric And Ginger Recipe, Actiontec Gt784wn Configuration,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply