is working solutions legit

I just went to work for them as a data entry but had to buy google play card for 200.00 And a nothe…. You feel like a little kid in school. This company is poorly run. I noticed someone else on here said that they are running a scam, and that when you pay the background passed it,all communication with the company disappears. In the past, we’ve written about online job scams to protect Working Solutions agents and applicants. Required fields are marked *. As of August 2020, WWW.WorkingSolutions.com has 14.3K Likes on Facebook and 2.1K Users on Twitter. This company is very unprofessional.! It is first come first served. I don’t know what background you have however I do know that the offer I want to give you does not single out any particular person or industry. To start your job search, click here. No raises at all only very small cost of living increases of 29 cents annually. You work at home, and they do pay you. Find the job that best matches your skills. How would you describe the pace of work at Working Solutions? Sometimes hard to “grab” the hours you wanted during the hour drop every week. What is a typical day like for you at Working Solutions? Do you have previous experience Virtual Customer Service? Our community is ready to answer. But you need the patience to wait and see if your application gets accepted and then to finally start on their projects. Are you interested in learning how to make a full time income from your own website and company name? it is nice to work from home. I have been working at Working Solutions for more than 3 years. I can do my work in my underwear, but stay very professional. Basically anyone can get started working for this firm and the thing is you wouldn’t believe how many people actually do this. Once you paid for the background and passed it all communications with the company will disappeared. Once you have completed 50 hours on a program, you will be eligible to apply for additional programs. Now that I have fully finished my Working Solutions Review I can fully conclude that this online business is legitimate and anyone who’s looking for online work will get a good start here. You kind of pick your schedule. I look forward to seeing you in there. The pay will vary depending on the program you are working, your performance, as well as how much work is available and how much time you devote to work. But the job itself is easy, and most people I talk to are okay. You will be able to set your own schedule. The turnover at this company is extremely high -- and for good reason. Flexible hours, good pay an hour, friendly staff. All jobs have the same basic steps to apply: Once you’ve applied, they will determine if you will be a good fit. Working Solutions is not a bad company. Explore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance. Working Solutions also offers a $100 referral bonus for qualified referrals. Please share in the comments section below. Need to reach minimum sales numbers. A typical day consists of constant technical problems with the clients' systems and servers, causing us to be unable to work. They send nasty grams via email if you don't have enough hours (even if it is not available), if your live calls they listened to weren't word for word what their scripts are. An online business is the one thing that every professional needs in our day to day society and without one you’re basically lagging behind everyone else. Picking up hours every week can be hectic until you get used to how it works, There are opportunities throughout the week to adjust your schedule and pick up more hours if needed, Supportive management and training people, Lots of weekends and late night hours available, Customer Service agents average $12-$13 per hour. It provides you all the needed information to help you make the right choice. If you’re into customer service, this sounds like a good opportunity with a respectful company. SITE CONTENT, LAYOUT, DESIGN, AND IMAGES copyright © 2020 Affiliate Training Now. The calls are nonstop and back to back and are heavily scripted. Picture each survey site as being a bank account that earns you money from referrals around the world. If you are already on a project for a few months they may even reach out to add you to another. good company but management only pays attention to you if you mess up. Check if a website is legit or scam, check site reputation: Powered by Site Trustworthiness API. Do you have to be incorporated to contract with Working Solutions? In addition to that, your system, phone, and computer requirements are listed below. Can you think of a name for your website? Your email address will not be published. In the end this company had caused me more stress and anxiety than any other place I have worked at before and the real kicker is the money wasn`t even good enough to pay my bills. It is with this website that they gave it a name and started writing content to get traffic which are prospect customers. Click here if you want to start the application process. This job does not include benefits. Keep reading to find out more on that. You can start and stop, and return to finish at any time, also from any device. Lots of critique of phone calls, Hard sales focus, training was good but lump sum training paid not equaling minimum wage. When you are working for a project and the hours are slow it is very easy to work for another project or even two at a time. If you are looking for a work at home job stay away from working solutions.

Vomiting Every Few Weeks, Yummy Thai Inwood, Life After Death Hinduism, Brooklyn Colm Tóibín Summary, Luxury Log Cabins For Sale, Eight O'clock Bokar Coffee, Angel Capital Association Angel Groups, Samsung Galaxy J5 2018,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply