isaiah 41:10 nkjv

You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. vindicate His people and the Name of His Son, Increase Your Faith and Take Hold of God’s Promises. of Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. New King James Version Update. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Israel Assured of God’s Help“Keep #Hab. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Being made perfect in love occurs as we walk with Christ. He thinks so much bigger than we do. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. I, the Lord, will hear them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. And those who strive with you shall perish. All rights reserved. Isaiah 41:10-13 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. God won’t drop us. Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’. King James Version Update. Used by permission. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. NIV 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. God is not the author of confusion but of peace. 10 Fear not, for I am with you;Be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you,Yes, I will help you,I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’. It might feel like we’re falling sometimes, but He’s got us. Font Size. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! Isaiah 41:10 Context. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Nothing else will do. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. New King James Version (NKJV), I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’. Try it free for 30 days. 10 “Woe to those who decree unrighteous decrees, Who write misfortune, Which they have prescribed 2 To rob the needy of justice, And to … It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. Not only that, but in the last line of Isaiah 41:10 God says, “I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Isaiah 41:10 in all English translations Bible Gateway Recommends NKJV Word Study Bible, Leathersoft, Brown, Thumb Indexed: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible Our Price: $69.98 Buy Now 10 (A)Fear not, (B)for I am with you;Be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you,Yes, I will help you,I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’, 11 “Behold, all those who were incensed against youShall be (C)ashamed and disgraced;They shall be as nothing,And those who strive with you shall perish.12 You shall seek them and not find them—[a]Those who contended with you.Those who war against youShall be as nothing,As a nonexistent thing.13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’. We can rest easy, knowing that God takes care of everything. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. All rights reserved. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. Again, God’s gifts are more than thorough in their meaning and in their execution. Try it free for 30 days. Isaiah 41:10 is a popular Bible verse from the Old Testament where God promises to strengthen and help us in times of difficulty. Try it free for 30 days. For inspirational music and products, click these links! Assyria Shall Be Broken. Isaiah 40. Your email address will not be published. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. The right hand is usually considered the strongest or most dominant hand. 17 “The poor and needy seek water, but there is none, Their tongues fail for thirst. All rights reserved. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' 2:20; Zech. Though it only has 4 letters, fear is a very big word. Notice in the first part of Isaiah 41:10 the reason we are not to be dismayed is because He is our God—not something else or someone else. Isaiah 42. Retail: $19.98. 19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar and the acacia tree, Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Isaiah 10. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is then we know that Christ is with us through it, and we can live more confidently, knowing He helped us through the fear. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Study the Bible verse of Isaiah 41:10 and know God the Father is taking care of it, even now. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. It carries with it pain and torment of the mind and emotions. God is warning us not to over-analyze situations or be confused. NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His PeopleOur Price: $19.98Buy Now NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version Retail: $54.99 Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! God did not intend for us to be burdened with fear. Salem Media Group. He doesn’t just come alongside us and hold our hand, but He surrounds us. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.”. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Try it free for 30 days. Isaiah 40 Isaiah 42 Isaiah 41:10-16 New King James Version (NKJV) 10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV) Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. "Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They sh... Read verse in New King James Version All rights reserved. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. New King James Version (NKJV), I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’. All rights reserved worldwide. 10 Fear thou ... Isaiah 41:10 in all English translations. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Not only does He promise to uphold us, but He upholds us with His righteous right hand. What are the benefits of creating an account? Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Try it free for 30 days. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’. Bible Gateway Recommends. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! All rights reserved. Try it free for 30 days. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. We might feel upside down and 10 feet under sometimes, but we’re still in His hand. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away!

Till I Kissed You Chords, Chunav Kab Hai 2020, Aesthetic Sky Hd, Is Meetu Singh Rajput Married, If I Were A Butterfly Poem Class 2, Houses For Rent In Tega Cay, Sc, Mississippi Mud Pie History,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply