johannesburg weather 7 day forecast

Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. UV: Extreme; Tuesday 17 November. Nearby thunderstorms may bring lightning and gusty winds. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Live weather reports from Johannesburg weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Take control of your data. Low 59F. High 82F. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 61F. Sunny changing to partly cloudy by early evening. Winds N at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Low 63F. High 28ºC. How Vancouver restaurants are adjusting their patios for the colder months, Plan ahead: Parts of Ontario will look like this next week, Weekend system to bring widespread snow to Newfoundland, COVID-19: Important mask update as cases hit record highs, Here's what would happen if all the ice in the Arctic melted, November 12, 1799 - First meteor shower on record, Save $1,000 annually by doing just this one thing, Eta makes landfall near Cedar Key Florida, still producing flooding rains, 'Deadly Mistake': Don't confuse THIS with COVID this winter, Why China is diving for treasure in the Mariana Trench, Avoid buildings that look like they're growing fur, or you're in for a fright, © 2020 The Weather Network Pelmorex Weather Networks. Today Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa: Sunny with a temperature of 21°C and a wind South-South-East speed of 4 Km/h. Strong winds, heavy high-elevation snow en route to B.C. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. A mainly sunny sky. Chance of rain 50%. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. 69 °F: 7 mph ↑ 54%: 6%-10 (Very high) 5:12 am: 6:31 pm: Thu Nov 12: 70 / 57 °F: Afternoon clouds. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 26ºC. Partly cloudy. Johannesburg, the weather next week. Johannesburg 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Chance of rain 40%. Sunny. Sunny changing to partly cloudy by early evening. Low 63F. UV: Extreme; Sunday 15 November. 68 °F: 9 mph ↑ 55%: 6%-10 (Very high) 5:11 am: 6:32 pm: Fri Nov 13: 76 / 55 °F: Morning clouds. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Thunderstorms. Sunny. Partly cloudy. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds N at 15 to 25 km/h. The first option will be automatically selected. High 83F. UV: Extreme; Saturday 14 November. Take control of your data. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Low 62F. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h. Low 62F. Sunny changing to partly cloudy by early evening. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. UV: Extreme; Monday 16 November. Minimum nighttime temperature: 14 degrees Celsius. Showers early. freemeteo.co.za Deadly Flooding Sweeps Through NC, Washing Out Roads and Bridges, Dozens of Vehicles Trapped in Fiery Minnesota Pileup, One of Year’s Best Meteor Showers May Be Even Better, Ahead of Black Friday, This Fashionable Health & Fitness Smartwatch Is Under $45, This Lamp Charges Your Phone, Tells Time and Temperature, and Is On Sale Ahead of Black Friday, Brighten Your Grayest Day With This On-Sale Stovetop Espresso Maker That Reviewers Love, Brighten Up Your Home Project With This Work Light and Save an Extra 15% Ahead of Black Friday, A Guide to Protecting Your Kids from the Flu This Season, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 79F. High around 80F. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 60F. Partly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around, 7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA. Wind Forecast Map with Spot Forecasts for Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. High 82F. This ensures the most acccurate forecasts possible. Low 14ºC. Partly cloudy. For best viewing experience of this website, please enable JavaScript. The 7 day forecasts have recently been upgraded and are now updated up to 12 times a day. Scattered thunderstorms. They use a blend of the Met Office UKV model along with our in house NetWx-SR and NetWx-MR models. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Weather in Johannesburg, check Rainboo with weather forecast for the coming 5 days and 14 days Partly cloudy. Low 13ºC. Minimum nighttime temperature: 16 degrees Celsius. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Showers early. High 27ºC. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Who we are, what we do and organisational news. High 24ºC. To see the daily forecast, scroll to the table below. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Sunrise: 05:09; Sunset: 18:37. A mostly clear sky. The first option will be automatically selected. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Minimum nighttime temperature: 14 degrees Celsius. A few clouds. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Sunrise: 05:11; Sunset: 18:34. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. ... Forecast - Johannesburg. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 59F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 74F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Low 17ºC. Partly cloudy. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Use escape to clear. See the links below the 12-day Johannesburg weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Last updated today at 20:58. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Thunderstorms early. The humidity will be 30% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High 23ºC. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Severe weather warnings. Thunderstorms. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 40%. UV: Extreme; Wednesday 18 November. The latest breakthroughs, research and news from the Met Office. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 17ºC. Use escape to clear. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 78F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. High 26ºC. Minimum nighttime temperature: 13 degrees Celsius. Sunny intervals changing to cloudy by early evening. Chance of rain 30%. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Maximum daytime temperature: 25 degrees Celsius; Generally clear. Detailed weather forecast. 7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA -, QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation, with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts. Sunrise: 05:11; Sunset: 18:34. Day by day forecast. High 84F. Chance of rain 40%. High 27ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Johannesburg - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Maximum daytime temperature: 26 degrees Celsius; COVID-19: Important mask update as cases hit record highs, How Vancouver restaurants are adjusting their patios for the colder months, Weekend system to bring widespread snow to Newfoundland, Plan ahead: Parts of Ontario will look like this next week, Here's what would happen if all the ice in the Arctic melted, November 12, 1799 - First meteor shower on record, Save $1,000 annually by doing just this one thing, Eta makes landfall near Cedar Key Florida, still producing flooding rains, 'Deadly Mistake': Don't confuse THIS with COVID this winter, Why China is diving for treasure in the Mariana Trench, Avoid buildings that look like they're growing fur, or you're in for a fright, © 2020 The Weather Network Pelmorex Weather Networks.

Granville Island Market Jobs, Tossing The Wok Saying, Women's Movement Summary, Herman Miller Chairs Liquidation, Division Of Richmond, Cotton Patchwork Quilts For Sale,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply