john 1:33 kjv

33And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said vnto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, & remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy. I and my Father are one. . the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.--Thou are fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips.--All bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. 1:5. KJV Standard; KJV 1611; Mobile; Bible Trivia; Discussion; More... John 1611 King James Version (KJV) SEARCH THE 1611 KJV . The King James Version is in the public domain. God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.--That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, November 15 MorningGod is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.--I COR. Read verse in King James Version And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said vnto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, & remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"I did not recognize Him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, 'He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit. CHAPTER. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. Share Holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.--That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. Ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.--He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself.--We speak that we do know, …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, October 21 MorningOf his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.--JOHN 1:16. Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. 9:6. N.A.S.B. John 1:33 KJV. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. John 1:33 German Bible. . Ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.--He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself.--We speak that we do know, Of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.--JOHN 1:16. Viewing the original 1611 KJV with archaic English spelling. How surprising is this; considering how nearly they were related, and how remarkable the conception and birth of both had been. 1:5. . John 1:33 King James Version << Luke 24 | John 1 | John 2 >> 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. John 1:33. Amplified® Darby I.S.V. His Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things.--If children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 35Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! . VERSE . In him was life; and the life was the light of men.--If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, October 11 EveningHallowed be thy name.--MATT. '- Weymouth BibleI didn't recognize him, but he who sent me to baptize in water, he said to me, 'On whomever you will see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he who baptizes in the Holy Spirit. KJV: King James Version . And when he had thus, Fellowship in the gospel.--PHI. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. '- World English BibleAnd Y knew hym not; but he that sente me to baptise in watir, seide to me, On whom thou seest the Spirit comynge doun, and dwellynge on hym, this is he, that baptisith in the Hooli Goost.- Wycliffe Bibleand I did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water, He said to me, On whomsoever thou mayst see the Spirit coming down, and remaining on him, this is he who is baptizing with the Holy Spirit;- Youngs Literal Bible. 33And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea. Above it stood the seraphims. This . King James Version (KJV). . John 1:33 in all English translations. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. of 1:9. 1:19. Above it stood the seraphims. September 24 EveningYe know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.--II COR. 6:9. John 1:33. 30This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.--Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God. Amplified® Darby I.S.V. Please try again soon. King James Version (KJV) < Previous Verse. By his own blood he entered in once into …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, January 16 EveningWrite the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.--REV. Thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. “And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.” 38:17. Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? Proud member As the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. 119:130. Bible Language English. 31And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is. KJV: King James Version. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for he is faithful that promised.--God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.--Truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.--Rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, March 8 MorningThou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.--ISA. By his own blood he entered in once into, Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.--REV. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?--Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for he is faithful that promised.--God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.--Truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.--Rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad, Thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.--ISA. John 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. Holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.--That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. Alphabetical: and baptize baptizes but come descending did down except have he him Holy I in is known man me not on one recognize remain remaining said see sent Spirit Spirit' that the this to told upon water who whom will with would you. 32And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. “And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said vnto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, & remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost.” '- World English BibleAnd Y knew hym not; but he that sente me to baptise in watir, seide to me, On whom thou seest the Spirit comynge doun, and dwellynge on hym, this is he, that baptisith in the Hooli Goost.- Wycliffe Bibleand I did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water, He said to me, On whomsoever thou mayst see the Spirit coming down, and remaining on him, this is he who is baptizing with the Holy Spirit;- Youngs Literal Bible. is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.--God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.--The Word was God. . Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. '- Weymouth BibleI didn't recognize him, but he who sent me to baptize in water, he said to me, 'On whomever you will see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.

Amanda Eyre Ward The Jetsetters, Panic Selling Stocks, Monoterpenes Essential Oils, Cooking Light Blueberry Muffins, Mi 10 Youth Price In Saudi Arabia, Low Back Sectional, Bar Stools Clearance,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply