joshua 1:9 nkjv

https://www.bible.com/bible/114/JOS.1.9.NKJV, Joshua Study - Practical Lessons For Biblical Leadership. 14:31; Deut. 15 So Joshua (HD)made peace with them, and made a covenant with them to let them live; and the rulers of the congregation swore to them. 22:31; Zech. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Do not go very far from the city, but all of you be ready. Study This × Bible Gateway Plus. Have not I commanded thee? Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall [a]divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? and editions, LXX, Syr., Tg., Vg. 16:5; Job 1:5; Joel 2:16, Deut. Ex. 17:26; 2 Kin. 4 (Y)Then the woman took the two men and hid them. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ (A)assistant, saying: 2 (B)“Moses My servant is dead. And they struck them down, so that they (FU)let none of them remain or escape. 8 And it will be, when you have taken the city, that you shall set the city on fire. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Joshua 8:1 Then the LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid or discouraged. 19 So it shall be that whoever goes outside the doors of your house into the street, his blood shall be on his own head, and we will be [j]guiltless. 10 Then Joshua rose up early in the morning and mustered the people, and went up, he and the elders of Israel, before the people to Ai. And the people shall go up every man straight before him.”, 6 Then Joshua the son of Nun called the priests and said to them, “Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark of the Lord.” 7 And he said to the people, “Proceed, and march around the city, and let him who is armed advance before the ark of the Lord.”. 17 He brought the clan of Judah, and he took the family of the Zarhites; and he brought the family of the Zarhites man by man, and Zabdi was taken. Ex. 24:13; Num. Story Suicide Part 1: Tell Your Story. 8 So it was, when they had finished circumcising all the people, that they stayed in their places in the camp (DA)till they were healed. There was an error while trying to create your account. Where the men went I do not know; pursue them quickly, for you may overtake them.” 6 (But (Z)she had brought them up to the roof and hidden them with the stalks of flax, which she had laid in order on the roof.) And it shall be, when the Lord has given us the land, that (AN)we will deal kindly and truly with you.”, 15 Then she (AO)let them down by a rope through the window, for her house was on the city wall; she dwelt on the wall. 28 So Joshua burned Ai and made it (FY)a heap forever, a desolation to this day. 5 So it was, when all the kings of the Amorites who were on the west side of the Jordan, and all the kings of the Canaanites (CR)who were by the sea, (CS)heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of the Jordan from before the children of Israel until [u]we had crossed over, that [v]their heart melted; (CT)and there was no spirit in them any longer because of the children of Israel. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 5 And it happened as the gate was being shut, when it was dark, that the men went out. 19 Now Joshua said to Achan, “My son, I beg you, (EZ)give glory to the Lord God of Israel, (FA)and make confession to Him, and (FB)tell me now what you have done; do not hide it from me.”, 20 And Achan answered Joshua and said, “Indeed (FC)I have sinned against the Lord God of Israel, and this is what I have done: 21 When I saw among the spoils a beautiful Babylonian garment, two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold weighing fifty shekels, I [an]coveted them and took them. The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, The NKJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version.

Easy Chocolate Frosting, Grey Dining Chairs Velvet, How To Cook Croaker Fish On Grill, Sourdough Book Club Questions, Primary Colors List, Make-ahead Pork Gravy, Pork And Chicken Hot Dogs, Aesthetic Laptop Wallpaper, Snow Bubble Tea,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply