kenstar cooler blaster

M/s Shree Jagannath Enterprises ★★★★★ Cello Marvel+ 60 Ltrs Desert Air Cooler (White) - with Remote Control. They are aesthetic additions to your home. The images shown hereunder are for representation purpose only, the actual product may vary. All Rights Reserved, Hindware Kitchen Chimney- cleo plus hac black, Wood Wool Cooling Pads, Motorised Louvre Movement, Inverter Compatible, Motorised Louvre Movement, Large Ice Chamber. Due to our proficiency of this field, we are engaged in presenting Little DX Kenstar Air Cooler. 4★ Check out Kenstar Air cooler models. Its ergonomically designed and provides quicker cooling. Buy Kenstar Cool Blaster Air Cooler (Red & White, 60 L) at best price in India on Pricee.com. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. When your lifestyle demands for the most powerful window air cooler, Multicool is the answer! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Explore the world of Kenstar. Air Coolers. Today, fans aren't just a cooling appliance! *Note: Features and look of the product are subject to change at the sole discretion of the company at any time without any prior notice. We are presenting these products to customers within given time-frame. Top Stories:Brand Directory. Fans. Drumstone Air Portable 3in1 Conditioner Humidifier Purifier Mini Cooler AC Coolers ... Hope Smile Air-Cooler-Portable-Desktop-Dual-Bladeless-Fan-Air-Pack, Ultracool Cooling Pad for Symphony Diet Air Cooler, Ravi Hi-Speed Cooler Pedestal Fan 500 mm (White), KENSTAR Cool-blaster 60 L Re Air Cooler with Remote (Red and White), KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads (Red and White), Kenstar Icecool Re (Kciirf1H-Fma) Honeycomb Air Cooler With Remote - 60 litres, White, Kenstar Icecool RE 60 Litres Honeycomb Air Cooler, V-Guard Whiz Air VGD85H Desert Air Cooler (White, 85 L), Kenstar Turbo Cool Super 60-Litre Air Cooler (White/Grey). Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Kenstar Icecool Re (Kciirf1H-Fma) Honeycomb Air Cooler With Remote - 60 litres, White 3.0 out of 5 stars 20 ₹12,200 ₹ 12,200 ₹12,990 ₹12,990 Save ₹790 (6%) This item Kenstar Cool Blaster 60 L 170 W Desert Air Cooler (Maroon) KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads (Red and White) Vego Glacier I Ghr72 Desert Air Cooler,White View All Products. Beat the scorching heat in style with our range of air-coolers. Buy Kenstar Cool Blaster Air Cooler (Red & White, 60 L) at best price in India on Pricee.com. 3★ Wholesale Trader of Kenstar Air Coolers - Double Cool DX Kenstar Air Coolers, Turbocool - DX Kenstar Air Coolers, Little DX Kenstar Air Cooler and Kenstar Multicool 60 L offered by M/s Shree Jagannath Enterprises, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. 5★ When you have minimum space but want maximum comforts, go for the Little air cooler. Besides, we present this product at nominal rates to our customers. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Kenstar … 2★ Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Kenstar Cool Blaster 60 L 170 W Desert Air Cooler (Maroon), Kenstar 123456 55 Litre Kenstar Snowcool Desert Cooler (White). There was a problem completing your request. Mumtaz Ali Highschool, Dumduma, Bhubaneswar, Khorda, Odisha, India. It should always be placed on stand along with water filled, that sounds annoying to me. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Tank Capacity: 60 L Power Consumption - Cooling: 170 W Cooling Area: 500 sq ft 3 Speed Settings Type: Desert Air Throw: 35 ft Height: 82.2 cm. So if you keep this model on ground and run without water, giving noise is expected as per company. Take a look at our famous desert air coolerand do check out theentire desert series too! I am a big fan of Kenstar. I never expected this kind of body from kenstar for a newly launched high price product. Seeing a new launch Coolblaster with remote on website I am very much excited and ordered it. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. View All Products. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. When I reported to kenstart, they told me this is a model meant to be used along with stand given. Our high-speed table fans are a powerful source of ventilation that can be moved easily and used as per your need. Get best price and read about company. Cooking Solutions. Then I realized reason for this noise, The body is so weak that when cooler fan runs on full speed mode, it actually vibrates every thing, and thus the sound. Get contact details and address | ID: 22432947233 I already own 3 kenstar coolers (one cooler is of model turbo cool, and 2 coolers are of Cycle model). Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Shreya Electronics - Offering Kenstar Plastic Cooler Blaster Air Cooler, For Room Cooling, Adjustable Wind Direction in Pune, Maharashtra. This product doesn't require installation, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Make food preparation easy with must-have appliances for every kitchen . | iBELL DELUXE Tower Fan with 25 Feet Air Delivery, 4 Way Air Flow, High Speed,Anti R... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kenstar offers a wide range of electric appliances. Unable to add item to Wish List. Kenstar Table fans are favourable options based on your economic needs, durability and flexibility in terms of usage. ★★★★★ GST  21DNAPS0880J1Z0, | Please try your search again later. So week cooler body so week and speed is also slow. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 4.8/5 One can avail from us a quality approved assortment of Turbocool - DX Kenstar Air Coolers. Verified Supplier. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try again. Not a great product, that deserves the price. You can edit your question or post anyway. But to my surprise the product body is very thin, I can say light plastic, that is not at all durable. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Kenstar … The Double Cool air cooler is designed keeping in mind the modern day requirement of non-stop cooling! We are one of the foremost firms of Double Cool DX Kenstar Air Coolers. ★★★★★ Owing to their top quality, our products are extremely praised amongst the patrons. Food Preparation. KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads (Red and White) Vego Glacier I Ghr72 Desert Air Cooler,White. 1★ I strongly believe with a single punch some one can break it. ★★★★★4.8 out of 5 VotesRated by 5 Buyers As the cost of more than 10k we expect a lot good improvements compared to few models I tried in earlier years. Swabs® Portable Water Mist Spray Fan Air Cooler Conditioner, Heat Waves, Power Cut,... Himalaya Coolers Personal Room Air Cooler with Silent Fan and Honeycomb Pads (25 L ... iBELL MAJORNEW Air Cooler 35-Litre 3 Speed Inverter Compatible, Low Power Consumpti... Ravi Hi-Speed Cooler Pedestal Fan 450 mm (Black/Grey). View All Products. Kenstar 55L Air Coolers - Buy Kenstar 55L Air Coolers Online at Best Price in India on Pricee.com. © M/s Shree Jagannath Enterprises. On the day 1 it started giving loud noise when I run fan on highspeed mode. If you are unsure where to start, begin by exploring Kenstar tower air coolers, Kenstar desert air coolers and Kenstar room air coolers. Greatly disappointed. Our Coolblaster 80L from the Desert Series comes with smart humidity controller. MOST SEARCHED IN Home & Kitchen:WINDOW AC 1.5 TON GODREJ AC 1.5 TON BEST HOME COFFEE MAEKERS LG PORTABLE AC VOLTAS AC 1 TON VOLTAS … Log on to a reliable e-commerce website and buy your Kenstar Air Cooler online today. Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Tata CliQ, Paytm Mall of different Kenstar … Providing you the best range of Double Cool DX Kenstar Air Coolers, Turbocool - DX Kenstar Air Coolers, Little DX Kenstar Air Cooler, Kenstar Multicool 60 L and Kenstar Ice Cool with effective & timely delivery.

How To Get Rid Of Rose Beetles, Choco Butternut Munchkin Recipe, Office Relocation Proposal Pdf, Noel Redding Death, Cyberpunk Red Review, Cream Leather Sofa, European Duvet Cover Sizes,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply