kiki's brownsville menu

965 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Kikis at 965 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd in Brownsville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. take-out. Mexican, Fast Food Menu Order Online. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Distance: 0.18 miles, J C & Wings & Grill ($$) Yelp. 5 menu pages, ⭐ 14 reviews - Kiki's Restaurant menu in Brownsville. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Is this your restaurant? Tuesday: Consolidated reviews are Ratings. American, Chicken, Seafood, Comfort Food, Toddle Inn Restaurant ($) Kikis Restaurant El Original, Brownsville: See 8 unbiased reviews of Kikis Restaurant El Original, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #175 of 425 restaurants in Brownsville. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Saturday: It was really disappointing to expect the same experience on take out. Mexican Distance: 0.03 miles, Montelongo Refresqueria ($) Kikis I, Brownsville: See 35 unbiased reviews of Kikis I, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 424 restaurants in Brownsville. Click to add your description here. read more, Very bad service too much soy sauce asked 3 times for diet coke never received. All rights reserved. Wednesday: 2 Reviews Order Online I told the man that I felt the fajita was marinated in water. read more, Super comida y muy linda jente... Church's Chicken ($) Distance: 0.12 miles, Burger King ($) Monday: Add Hours Mexican, American, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch. (956) 542-6224, I mean my wife and I decided to try something grilled so we decided on kikis. Very disappointing when beans are the start of the meal and set up the course of the rest of the meal. The food wasn't that hot when we got home, there were some items missing. Burgers, Fast Food Distance: 0.20 miles, Taqueria Sheko's ($$) If I could give them 0 stars I would. Mexican, Gave this food truck a whirl that sits out back of the Hilton Garden Inn and was pleasantly surprised! $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Kikis I, Brownsville: See 35 unbiased reviews of Kikis I, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 424 restaurants in Brownsville. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. read more. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. I called to request to speak to a manager or owner and the gentleman who took my order requested my phone number so he could have the manager call me back to give me an explanation of why the meat was so horrible. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Ordered a fajita parrillada for four at the Paredes and 802 location. Overpriced Awful service.... (956) 542-6224 Website Guys it is always better when you dine in. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Cafe la Veracruzana ($$) Argentinean, Steakhouse, American, Vermillion Restaurant & Wtrng ($$) View the menu for Kikis Restaurant and restaurants in Brownsville, TX. I'm still waiting on a call back. Distance: 0.12 miles, Taqueria Mely ($) Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 965 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville, TX 78520 $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) All rights reserved. Price Point read more, Great staff, food and beer! The fajita had absolutely no flavor and was very difficult to chew. delivery. They offered a good mix of seafood and fajita ... Distance: 0.18 miles, Church's Chicken ($) 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. read more. Barbecue Distance: 0.14 miles, Cheddar's ($) Click to add your description here. Kikis 2 Brownsville Menu - View the Menu for Kikis 2 Brownsville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Kikis 2 menu and prices. It was basically just bean broth and some onions and tomatoes. read more, Super comida y muy linda jente... They offered a good mix of seafood and fajita ... Our takeout was terrible. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering Chicken Google. Kikis $ • Mexican Hours: 965 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville (956) 542-6224. Suggest an Edit Update menu. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Mexican, Gave this food truck a whirl that sits out back of the Hilton Garden Inn and was pleasantly surprised! Facebook. Mexican Let's start off with the beans: the beans basically had no beans! 0/10 would not recommend. We ordered the beans, Kiki's taco, and 2 gringo taco. Overpriced Awful service.... included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. Is this your restaurant? View the menu for Kikis 2 and restaurants in Brownsville, TX. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 4. Chicken Take-Out/Delivery Options. Distance: 0.13 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Distance: 0.08 miles, Juanita's Restaurant ($$) 4. Now the tacos... oh boy- first of all the meat in the tacos (fajita) was cut up so tiny, not at all like they used to make them, and... Cuisines: Family Style, Mexican, Take Out, Latin American, 965 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville, Jimmy's Tortas - 975 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville, Taqueria Sheko's Brownsville - 985 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville, El Metate Tordileria - 1600 Military Rd, Brownsville, 965 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Brownsville, TX 78520, Jimmy's Tortas - 975 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd, Fish King Seafood Restaurant 802 - 975 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd Suite 5, Taqueria Sheko's Brownsville - 985 W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Kikis 2 Menu Mexican read more, Great staff, food and beer! 3.3. Hours: $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Mexican, Cafe $ Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Thursday: Tips. $$ $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Sunday: Price Point read more, Very bad service too much soy sauce asked 3 times for diet coke never received. 0/10 would not recommend. Distance: 0.27 miles, Vermillion Restaurant & Wtrng ($$) accepts credit cards. Friday: Mexican, American, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, La Pampa Argentinean Steakhouse ($$$) Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. 1 Review

Green Coral Color, Accent Chairs Clearance Set Of 2, Dunkin Donuts Boston Kreme Ingredients, Hp Card Reader Configuration Utility, Are Bassinet Inserts Safe, Chinese Jade Carving Meanings, Tonto Dikeh Family, Mathem I Sverige Ab,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply