la lechera dulce de leche wholesale

Two tablespoons only 120 calories! It originated in Latin America, but it has become a favorite topping of diners across the world. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Please try again later. Makes. This is it. 5-Piece Painting Knife Set, GoFriend Stainless Steel Spatula Palette Knife Painting Mixing Scraper Oil Painting Accessories Color Mixing. "Crafters Choice™ Dulce de Leche - Sweetened Flavor". número telefónico. Ingresa el código enviado a tu correo o We’ll be happy to help you choose the product that’s right for you. This is an excellent product, the quality is unsurpassed and so is the price. It also makes a great caramel topping for ice cream, cakes and desserts without dripping. For those working in the catering industry, access to convenient, tasty food is key, and N’Dulce offers amazing products at competitive prices. This has wonderful caramel flavor, but it's not 'caramel candy'. Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our important announcements, monthly specials and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox. We’re a trusted dulce de leche manufacturer, and our goal is to bring this delicious treat to you and those you serve, so keep reading to learn about the different styles and uses of this tasty topping. Comparable to the taste/smell of caramel popcorn to most people, myself included. It contains nothing complicated or unnecessary, so you can make wholesome dishes the right way. Very strong scent that held well. All 3 customers wrote me and said they wanted me to make more so I am adding this flavor to my lip balm line! i now plan to make a lipgloss with it! Trust me, if you love caramel, Dulce De Leche is La Dolce Vita!!! thin. Disposable Mini Cups, Plastic Cups, Pl... Tablecraft, Silver SG100 Mini Grater, Small. You can be sure your favorite desserts and drinks will be special when you prepare them with the authentic flavor of La Lechera. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There is no information on making caramel apples with this dipping sauce. Very nice in Sugar Lip Scrub. You must test each oil in each application for evaluation of desired performance. It is thick, rich, & very delicious. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Have you ever wanted to guzzle something you know is really, really bad for you? Please call us 562-777-2251 or email us at online@bbexprs.com. Su calidad y tradición te darán la confianza de lo que prepares siempre quedará bien. It contains nothing complicated or unnecessary, so you can make wholesome dishes the right way. It also isn't your typical lip balm flavor so buyers find it intriguing. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. As it is, I use it appropriately like a good girl. I did use this in lip balms and gave them to three random customers as a gift for their order. I have never been able to locate this product in the store. Authentic. We’re a trusted dulce de leche manufacturer, and our goal is to bring this delicious treat to you and those you serve, so keep reading to learn about the different styles and uses of this tasty topping. Cannot go wrong with this flavor. Authentic Creamy taste. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: May 11, 2015, "I saw that the only person who reviewed this product used it in melt and pour soap. It comes in two different consistencies: syrup and regular. Compra en línea Dulce de leche Nestlé La Lechera 370 g | Aprovecha el servicio a domicilio que Superama en línea te ofrece, compra por internet y déjate consentir recibiendo tus productos en casa. $14.90. Cannot stop eating it. COMMENTS:  Oh I love the smell of this item. Gluten-free. If you’re looking for a dulce de leche wholesale manufacturer, look no further than N’Dulce. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Of course, there is 22 g of sugar, but I prefer eating these than other desserts that have tons of artificial stuff in them. Leche … Whether you cook it into cheesecake, cake fillings, or milkshakes or add it as a creamy topping, La Lechera is the milk-based caramel you can trust. Fat Toad Farm Traditional Goat's Milk Caramel. COMMENTS:  makes lip balms a sweet aroma of caramel...makes you hungry...lol but smells great! COMMENTS:  Everyone loved it in the lip balm. I love La lechera dulce de leche and condensed milk. Walmart was the only store that had it also its great for empanadas. If you want to learn more, give us a call today at (786) 202-2988 to speak with a member of our team. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Because I loved it so much, I decided to try it in a small test batch of liquid soap and air freshener wax tarts (just for fun). Your payment information is processed securely. Baby products have lower use levels than those listed above. Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Agar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Phosphate. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. You don't need a lot either. COMMENTS:  Great seller in my lip gloss line! I won’t buy again, because I’m really looking for Dulce de Leche. If a desired application is not listed above, please call us at 1-800-359-0944 for maximum skin levels for skin exposure. Leche Nestlé La Lechera Dulce de Leche 370 g | Ibarra Mayoreo Ibarra Mayoreo - Nuestros almacenes en un clic It is VERY sweet so keep that in mind when adding to your lip balm. This is one of my favorite sweetened flavor oils I use in my line of lip balms. It is really nice. COMMENTS:  Customers really like this one. Find us on See recipe. Wonderful for fall products! COMMENTS:  Great flavor oil for lip balms. bought 3 one can really bent, like top smooshed in, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ef7810ee-2c64-4edd-a68c-1164d1089625, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-52e019f2-007-175c0f3a5b5c7b, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 09:33:14 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ff0daec9-425d-4dce-a89e-f0625cd323d6, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-effdc1ed-007-175c10285db68c, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 09:49:29 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Ingresa el Código Postal del área de entrega para ver los productos So glad that I ordered this smells absolutely delicious!! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Search. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. All sales are now final. Con La Lechera® de Nestlé consientes a tu familia con deliciosos postres fácil y rápidamente. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. What a great flavor, I definitely recommend! Independence, Ohio 44141 Phone: 216-503-9396 Open M-F 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Holidays & Summer Fridays Shop Studio – … Makes. COMMENTS:  The sweet smell of caramels and the delicious taste on the lips have made this lip balm a favorite of my husband and kids! COMMENTS:  I love this Flavor oil. Italian Style Favorites. You'll love just eating it thick from the can. , The authentic, rich, creamy caramel is sure to be a hit with your family and friends, La Lechera Dulce de Leche Milk-Based Caramel contains no fillers, artificial colors, or corn syrup. Last Confection 2-Piece Round Cake Pan Set - 6" x 2" Deep Aluminum Pans. This caramel stays soft although quite thick. Sweet smelling, creamy, and absolutely perfect! It's simple and wholesome, just like Mom's homemade You can make decadent favorites like flan, … This variety is heat resistant. I've made several hundred so far and all have sold quickly! Our wholesale prices will let you cook with this creamy treat without breaking the bank. Milk, Sugar, Agar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Phosphate. This version has the lightest consistency. I search all my local stores after seeing this product on one of my favorite cooking shows without luck, but was able to order on line. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. One of the questions asked was if it could be used in anything but lip products and the answer was no. Absolutely the best Dulce the Leche you will ever try. I'm confursed. Pizza Buns. Reminds me of flan. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Ultra Thin Pizza. PRODUCT USED IN:   Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Lip Care, Candles - Paraffin, "Dulce de Leche - Sweetened Flavor Oil 661 ". Te ayudará a crear y … If you’ve received a damaged/broken item, please contact us within 5 business days of delivery. COMMENTS:  This product is absolutely a must have. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. … It is such a great flavor and all my customers LOVE it. Dulce De Leche is the absolute best caramel I've ever tasted. Product Nestlé® La Lechera® Dulce de leche. :). I used this for lip balm and it's hard not to lick it off it tastes and smells so good. Dulce de leche is a tasty topping made from sweetened milk. "Crafters Choice™ Dulce de Leche - Sweetened Flavor" COMMENTS: Okay. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. privacidad. It won't work to coat an apple, but if you want to use it as a caramel dip for freshly sliced apples or to drizzle over a piece of apple pie, it would totally work for that purpose. It needs a little more sugar to pop. LA LECHERA® es desde 1936 la original leche condensada con 100% leche de vaca. I use it on toast, or as a cake or pastry fillings, you can add fresh fruit. Electrode, Comp-614adba8-a957-4690-8dca-7d04c8b40e16, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9ca6c5e5-007-175c0f1d097a23, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 09:31:14 GMT, Count. If you used this product to create a masterpiece of your own, please share your ideas with others. COMMENTS:  Being a huge fan of frozen caramel cappuccinos, this scent smells just like it! It is not flying off the shelf but is a steady seller, one we like ourselves and will order again.

Comic Strips Crossword Clue, Long Reach Dovetail Cutter, White Bbq Sauce Nashville, How To Read Mass Spectrometry Khan, English To Karen Speaking Pdf, Larry Mullen Net Worth 2020,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply