land for sale in laurens, sc

In the past month, 40 … Great location for estate home or recreatio... Great recreational or hunting tract conveniently located just off I-385 in Laurens County, SC less t... One hundred and eighty-two acres located in Hickory Tavern, just 29 miles south of downtown Greenvil... Development opportunity near downtown Clinton. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Laurens County every 15 minutes. Livestock farming is the area's main agricultural staple. Home values for neighborhoods near Laurens, SC, Home values for counties near Laurens, SC. Click below to get started on your search. LandWatch has 99 land listings for sale in Laurens, SC. Hardw... Great recreational, hunting or timber investment. To find more South Carolina land and rural properties, sign up for our South Carolina land-for-sale email alerts and never miss out on a new listing again! Your message has been sent. Laurens County is in South Carolina's Upstate Region region. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C Dan Joyner, REALTORS, Blackstream | Christie's International Real Estate, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Convenient location for your personal recreation tract. Great hunting/recreational/timber tract just 40 ... Nice single family home site with acreage convenient to Laurens, Greenwood and Lake Greenwood. You can also search Land And Farm to find real estate agents in South Carolina who specialize in selling land, rural acreage and other recreational property in regions throughout South Carolina. Results may vary. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Our apologies, we were unable to save your search. Based on recent LandWatch data, Laurens County ranks 31st among the 46 counties in the state for its total amount of land of farms, ranches and other land available for sale. Please try again later. The Gray Court Recreational Tract is 127 acres of fun and managed timber. INVESTME... Reedy Creek Road, South Carolina, 29644 Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Browse our Laurens, SC land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! Reedy Creek Road. By clicking the button, you agree to the Land Network's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Good frontage on Cane Creek Camp Road,... Large 1.46 acre lake front property ready for your custom built, dream home in Lake Rabon Estates! The property is ready to hunt as... ******CONTACT BROKER FOR SALES PRICE - Price to be determined based on purchaser's needs View photos, research land, search and filter more than 93 listings | Land and Farm

Royal Enfield Continental Gt Top Speed, Taro Bubble Tea Near Me, Watch The Fire Burn, Anegada Beach Club, Pakistani Food Facts, Karlstad Sofa Cover,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply