last of us 2 controversy reddit

In addition to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, the game is also banned in Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia and Yemen. While there are certainly things in The Last of Us Part 2 that are designed to make players uncomfortable, like the violence and giving every NPC a name and a life that Ellie might be forced to take, there are also parts of the world that are unwilling to accept the presence of the LGBTQ+ community. Was a very good story, It’s always nice to steer clear of controversy, I just wanted to have a discussion about it since there seemed to be a lot of unhappy people across twitch YouTube (some have pointed out Twitter too but I don’t use Twitter) and some smaller Reddit posts. Most of the more hateful comments get deleted by the mods, so if you want a more unfiltered look at the reaction, check out Twitter and YouTube. The only controversy I've seen so far is people complaining that it's not good enough because the game is still violent. The game’s main plot is centred around the prosecution of LGBTQ people who are raided by religious cultists who believe that the Cordyceps Brain Infection, much like the Noah’s flood, was God’s way of purifying the land. By Phillip Tinner Jun 24, 2020 In the new gameplay/trailer for The Last Of Us 2 Ellie kissed another girl, apparently it caught a lot of people off guard, and claim that naughty dog is producing LGBT propaganda and changing there characters to play to the LGBT community to look good. It's like people getting upset over people being happy about Black Panther. Press J to jump to the feed. From what I've seen, this is what the "controversy" is in this case. VERY low. Just the other week, someone claimed to have inside knowledge of the game’s story, so we might as well pick it apart while we twiddle our thumbs. https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/30/16571230/last-of-us-part-2-trailer-violence-women. 123. This would be interesting to see, it would make the world building far more interesting. This post is honestly the first thing I've even read about it. This trailer reduced the world to a Mortal Kombat cartoon. The song is about rejection of religion. Gay kiss = SJW pandering shoved down our throats. People criticizing the trailer don't hate the series, and aren't writing off the game. An apostate is someone who has denounced a religious order. Personally, I’m even more interested in the game now. The Last of Us Part 2 was recently delayed due to distribution issues surrounding the global COVID-19 pandemic. I suspect the sudden protests against the game’s violence and this are linked. Medieval Christian theology says seraphim are angelic beings that sit at the top of the heavenly hierarchy.

Second Hand Bed Frames, Can 13 Year Olds Drink Coffee, Rum Extract Ingredients, Nike Air Zoom Alpha Green, Store Bought Cream Cheese Frosting Hacks, Ikea Malm Headboard Storage Hack,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply