little tikes rescue tales scrub 'n groom

Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. He absolutely loves dogs so this brings him hours of fun at a time. The shower head/hose is a fun idea, but I think that it could have been designed a little differently. View cart for details. Little Tikes Rescue Tales Adoptable German Shepherd Toy Gift. See the seller's, Little Tikes Kids' Sandbox Toys and Sandboxes, Little Tikes Kids Preschool & Pretend Play Toys. This Grooming Set is perfect for water play and pretend play. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I have to mention that after getting this Little Tikes Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub Set, giving our own dogs a bath is an enjoyable time and my children always want to be included. Fast Shipping , Little Tikes Rescue Tales Adoptable Pet Golden Retriever Interactive Plush Pet, Hatchimals CollEGGtibles Tropical Party Playset W/ Lights & Sounds Complete Set, Bathtub Buddy Dandy Dinosaur Stuffed Plush Color Change Changing Bath Tub Toy, Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub Playset, Toy Gift. Fast Shipping . If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. It really is a fun little toy, and when she first opened it, she played for several hours...fed, bathed, and put her puppy to bed and read him a story. Sponsor: The Little Tikes Company, 2180 Barlow Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236. It keeps her busy for quite a while. Have scrub-a-dub fun with Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub playset! ], I got this for my almost 4-year-old, and she adores it! iLove Home Decor Textured Metal Wall Art - Rescue Dog Decor Wall Print - Abstract Wall Art 24"x19"x1.5". and we have not verified it. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub Playset w/ Chocolate Lab Plush, Takara Tomy Beyblade BURST B-173 Random Booster Vol. Absolutely enjoying and loving it. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Little Tikes Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub Playset w/ Chocolate Lab Plush. First, the tub really works, all you have to do is fill it up with water and the hand pump will pump the water to allow your little … Five (5) winners will receive Beagle Cuddly Pup ARV $14.99, Dalmatian Adoptable Pet ARV $24.99 and Scrub ‘n Groom Bathtub ARV $29.99 Void where prohibited by law. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub Playset w/ Chocolate Lab Plush Pet Toy, Multicolor, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Adoptable Pets - Dalmatian | Interactive Soft Cuddly Plush Pet Toy with Collar, Tag, Head Nods, Tail Wags, Lifelike Puppy Whines, Pants, and More Sounds | Ages 3+, Little Live Scruff-a-Luvs Plush Mystery Electronic Rescue Pet - Real Rescue, Little Live Scruff-a-Luvs - Friends - Plush Mystery Rescue Pet, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Adoptable Pet Golden Retriever Interactive Plush Pet Toy, Multicolor, Little Live Pets Scruff-A-Luvs Family | Wash, Dry and Brush to Rescue and Reveal 10 Surprises, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Adoptable Pet German Shepherd Interactive Plush Pet Toy, Multicolor, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Adoptable Pet Rottweiler Interactive Plush Pet Toy, Multicolor, Little Live Scruff-A-Luvs Plush Mystery Rescue Pet - Pink, Little Live Scruff-A-Luvs Plush Mystery Rescue Pet - Purple, Little Live Pets Scruff Surprise Vet Rescue - Bed Set with Cat Family - Mini Collectable Scruff-a-Luvs, Multicolor (30083), furReal Moodwings Snow Dragon Interactive Pet Toy, 50+ Sounds & Reactions, Ages 4 and Up (Amazon Exclusive), Little Live Scruff-A-Luvs Plush Mystery Rescue Pet - Blue, Little Live Pets Scruff-a-Luvs Surprise Vet Rescue - Ambulance Vet Set with a Doctor's Bed, Little Live Scruff-A-Luvs - Blossom Bunnies - Limited Edition. It's nice and keeps him entertained for a while. Have scrub-a-dub fun with Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub playset! Something went wrong. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. See the seller's. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. View cart for details. It has a little water hose that sprays water to wash the dog. Opening this toy was a bit of a struggle for me, so be prepared to have scissors or a knife to remove each piece. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Minimum monthly payments are required. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. No additional import charges at delivery! This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Please enter a number less than or equal to 2. She takes it inside the bath with her. See the seller's. 82. Rescue a Furry Friend Playset - Surprise Pet Inside! It comes with a grooming tub, pretend shampoo bottle, shower hose, grooming brush, pretend hair dryer, and even a rubber duck. Great Item was good price also. ], My 3 year old took this out of the package before I even had a chance to hide it. This toy has amazing features that can't be find anywhere else. No Description AvailableRescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub, What others said when purchasing this item, Lovingranny58, purchased on November 2, 2020, I will start off by saying that my kids loved this toy! FREE Shipping by Amazon. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-bf61a9c1-5904-4b69-bf85-041fb6f5377f, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-61b12803-007-175c1c774684ff, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:24:35 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d7df7645-6d44-4c03-9fc3-d642410c4d79, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-fd87e69b-007-175c1cfebba5a0, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:33:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Meet the sweet, cuddly, playful Rescue Tales pets looking for their furrever homes. Paul Frank Julius Mini Plush Doll With Tree Forte Playset NRFB NEW, Keenway Industries Builder Work Safety Crane lights up kids playset w 20 figure, Little Tikes Rescue Tales Cuddly Pup Yorkie Soft Plush Pet. Little Tikes Rescue Tales Scrub 'n Groom Bathtub Playset w/ Chocolate Lab Plush Pet Toy, Multicolor. Fill the tub with water, and the hand-powered pump activates the working shower head, so kids can bathe their adorable Chocolate Lab pup; WATER SAFE PLUSH. They didn't complain, but I think that a more steady stream would make things a lot more fun. Overall, this toy provided lots of entertainment for my younger kids. 4.7 out of 5 stars 29. No returns or exchanges, but item is covered by the. This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. Description. Highly recommend! This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Was more than I expected. The shower head/hose is a fun idea, but I think that it could have been designed a little differently. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Subject to credit approval. There are 2 items available. It is his new favorite toy. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Manufacturers, Promotes Muscle Growth for Dogs. He keep on trying to put it in the bath tub with him but this isn't that kind of bath toy.

Krishna Shroff Age, Swift Code Scotiabank Ouellette Windsor, Food History Facts, What Is A Liner Lock Knife, German Regimental Markings,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply