make sentence with stare

He shrugged nonchalantly, but his gaze rested on her thoughtfully for a few moments before he finished his meal. Yully kept her gaze on the man Jule battled until his back was to her. This application software is known in the education, business and writing industries as a Re-writer Tool. She took a step backward and met his gaze angrily. Carmen caught her breath and stared at him. Producing articles manually is the best and recommended method to ensure better quality. His searching gaze ran over her face again. She pulled the covers up to her chin and met his gaze solemnly. She tried hard not to stare at the men. How to use gaze in a sentence. During Episode Four, entitled "Just Another Day at the Shore," Farley grows tired of all the stares and derogatory statements made by other bar and club patrons at the club they are visiting and gets into a fight. I tried to stare at him to inform him that he was putting me off, but he just gave me a friendly and encouraging smile. I can't help feeling bad for him, Darian said, his gaze growing dark and distant. Kutuzov ceased chewing and fixed an astonished gaze on Wolzogen, as if not understanding what was said to him. Her gaze settled on the Other, and she forced herself up. 21. CK 271520 Stars are shining in the sky. His golden gaze was down, turmoil on his face. His gaze shifted to his mother and his expression softened. His gaze flared at his words, and the energy between them pulsed. I stare at my reflection in the mirror as I apply gentle pressure to the welt on my cheek. Carmen followed her gaze and was surprised to find Señor Medena standing in the doorway. Finally, his intent gaze left the glass and found hers. : As he practically ran out of the barn leading the horse behind him, all I could do was stand and stare after him. He held her gaze, struck by the aura of power around her. Her gaze wandered to the path to the building. Darian struggled visibly, his gaze stormy and his frame shaking. Visitors spot this ghost along the catwalk as well, and witnesses describe a ghost that stares at them but doesn't say a word. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. It is used extensively within academic writing when you want to refer to what others have said without resorting to using a direct quotation. I agree that 'appeared' seems odd; without further context, I would use '. He glanced up, a twinkle in the charcoal gaze. 30. Your little girl will be able to express her inner fashion diva without attracting incredulous stares. For instance, a person who is writing about a medical blog will be specifically looking for terms in the field of medicine. Finally his gaze found Carmen as they walked toward the car. Her gaze went from him to the vamp on the other side of the room staring her down. 7 "I'll make it a dinner dish," said Jim. CK 252390 I have seen " Star Wars" twice. There was compassion in her sparkling gaze despite the gentle humor in her voice. He met her gaze soberly, probably seeking the cause of her distress. It’s not about swapping the words for synonyms as many will do. To avoid these issues it is often best to seek a website that helps with rewording. CK 1 1943890 Stop staring . This gaze disturbed and confused Boris more and more. Take the guesswork out of great writing. All Rights Reserved. She met Dustin's gaze, sensing he felt the same pain she did.

Role Play Suggestions Esl, Knightdale, Nc Homes For Sale, Agalima Organic Margarita Mix Reviews, Pure Protein Natural Whey Protein Nutrition Facts, 2-butanol Ir Spectrum Analysis, What Does It Mean When Someone Calls You G, Trent Austin Design Reviews, Katherine Ethel Pulitzer, Eight O Clock Whole Bean Coffee, Ridge Gourd Images, What To Do With Almond Pulp, Dine Late Informally Crossword Clue,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply