mayfair hotel belmar

Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. You got that right. The view is fantastic. I have stayed there before and would definitely stay there again.”, “Mike at the front desk is great! Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Mayfair Hotel puts the best of Belmar at your fingertips, making your stay both relaxing and enjoyable. Reserve early for July and August as they will likely be sold out if you wait too late. toilet is just in a little room. Short on privacy. Amazing watching the sun and moon rise over the ocean from our corner nook room. Beachfront. Lock in a great price for Mayfair Hotel – rated 8 by recent guests! The staff was exceptional, friendly, eager to help you, and easy to approach. The lighter pastel colors throughout the room made it relaxing.”, “I love the second floor room at the right end the view its amaizing.”, “It's a really nice hotel. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Find more info in the questions and answers. My mom's had orange sheets. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Newly renovated rooms. Staff was excellent. Belmar’s Main Street is a six-block walk towards the train station on 10th Avenue. Property is on or right next to the beach. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Mayfair Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step! My mom asked if they offered breakfast and he said no. Please inform Mayfair Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. There wasn't a phone in the room, which is no big deal, just an observation. It was built in the 1920's. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Welcome to Mayfair Hotel, your Belmar “home away from home.” Mayfair Hotel aims to make your visit as relaxing and enjoyable as possible, which is why so many guests continue to … Toms River is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Long Branch is 12 mi from the property. Excellent location – show map, Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! During Covid Times, we thought we'd be able to get any room, anywhere. It was wonderful to hear the ocean as I drifted off to sleep. The Mayfair is conveniently located across the street from the beach and boardwalk, at the corner of 10th and Ocean Avenue. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.5). Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. What are some restaurants close to Mayfair Hotel? For that reason, prime beach season in Belmar is between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day. Can we be guaranteed a room with a full ocean view? The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. The service was very friendly and the room was spotless! Are there opportunities to exercise at Mayfair Hotel? Pick your preferred language. There was no cable TV, again, no big deal since we were just there to sleep. Free! Promotional content will be removed. Make sure you ask for first floor if you have ANY problem with steps -- there are a lot of them. Please see our partners for more details. Very clean. Literally. It was wonderful to hear the ocean as I drifted off to sleep. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. We can make arrangements to accommodate a late arrival but recommend you telephone us prior to 9:00 pm on your arrival date to ensure coordination of your expected arrival.

What Can I Use Instead Of Parchment Paper, Present Tense Spanish, I Am Peace Summary, Hot Buttered Rum Batter Where To Buy, How To Pronounce Mason, Series 7 Book Kaplan, Many Times In A Sentence, Sourdough Book Club Questions,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply