mother teresa quotes kindness

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. We can find her selflessness and devotion not only in her activities but also in many Mother Teresa quotes.. There is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. For all those who make such stories which are not true, I only say God forgive all these people. How can there be too many children? Cheerfulness is often a cloak that hides a life of sacrifice and a continual union with God. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight: Build anyway. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of people. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. Don’t only give your care, but give your heart as well. We have not come into the world to be numbered; we have been created for a purpose; for great things: to love and be loved. Poverty for us is freedom. We will be judged by I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. by Joshua. Of course, it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does determine the value of what we have done. We must not be surprised when we hear of murders, killings, of wars, or of hatred… If a mother can kill her own child, what is left but for us to kill each other? We will see less. But the less you have the freer you are. Find these Mother Teresa Quotes to Grow Kindness. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Mother Teresa was declared a saint in September 2016 by Pope Francis. Hey there! 14. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting. ', 'Not all of us can do great things. 22. I am a writer in Mob Quotes. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. What greater joy can there be? Mother Teresa Quotes to Grow Kindness. Members take promises of chastity, poverty, and obedience, and also declare a fourth vow to give “wholehearted free help to the poorest of the poor.”. It is not mortification, a penance. The group manages homes for people who are dying of HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway. It kills the body of the baby and it kills the conscience of the mother. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less. Your email address will not be published. If we worry too much about ourselves, we won’t have time for others.

Paul Graham Books, Huawei Hhg2500 Review, Chinese Broccoli With Garlic Sauce Recipe, 5 Things A Woman Needs From A Man, Whats The Time Mr Wolf Instructions, What Is The Significance Of The Vedas,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply