multichrome eyeshadow flakes

A must have for glitter lovers! ***THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED. $6.00 Stupid Cupid-Candle . ***- Their Etsy storehttps://www.etsy.com/shop/BeautyBarBaby?ref=simple-shop-header-name\u0026listing_id=803329465-Their websitewww.beautybarbaby.com-Follow them on INSTAGRAM@ beautybarbaby~~~~~~~~~~~***PRODUCTS I PURCHASED \u0026 MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO***Beauty Bar Baby Multi-Chrome Eyeshadow Flakes in the following colors....-Haley's Comet-Solar-Galactic Halo-Bellatrix~~~~~~~~~~~***IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY FILMING/CAMERA SETUP, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS (They are affiliate links, which means I do make a small commission of the sale)-Canon EOS M50 Camera https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Y45KTJ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1789\u0026creative=9325\u0026creativeASIN=B079Y45KTJ\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=jms101008-20\u0026linkId=5a3c591f57e17814b56c544d6fcb5a5f-Light Kithttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V7V02YK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1789\u0026creative=9325\u0026creativeASIN=B00V7V02YK\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=jms101008-20\u0026linkId=8409ce3fcedf09b70e85f8528857a63b-Light Ringhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QFV72LK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1789\u0026creative=9325\u0026creativeASIN=B07QFV72LK\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=jms101008-20\u0026linkId=6c2cf38f9acadb6eca49ac9ed9bc17d4~~~~~~~~~~~~***MY SOCIAL MEDIA/CONTACT INFO***FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM @ behindthevanityofficialEMAIL jms101008@yahoo.com Please enable JavaScript in your browser for better use of the website. Unique, stunning & definitley stands out from the crowd. Swatches & make up looks, First apply a thin layer of our glitter adhesive, wait 20 seconds until tacky, then gently pat our flakes into place. #beautybarbaby #indiemakeup #multichromeeyeshadow Hi Dollar Divas! Swatches & make up looks, First apply a thin layer of our glitter adhesive, wait 20 seconds until tacky, then gently pat our flakes into place. Unique, stunning & definitley stands out from the crowd. Chameleon Eyeshadow Flakes A must have for glitter lovers! Making them soft, lightweight & comfortable to wear. Customer Pictures & Reviews Each of our chameleon flakes … #beautybarbaby #indiemakeup #multichromeeyeshadowHi Dollar Divas!I'm excited to share my Beauty Bar Baby multi-chrome eyeshadow flakes - swatches and try-on video with you all today!SUBSCRIBE \u0026 HIT the BELL for more beauty/makeup related content like this and become a #dollardiva ! Customer Pictures & Reviews, Each of our chameleon flakes have their own special effect, changing different colours as you move into different angles of light. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for better use of the website. A must have for glitter lovers! We are on instagram, facebook, twitter & youtube. Making them soft, lightweight & comfortable to wear. ALL OF THE PRODUCTS/BRANDS MENTIONED WERE PURCHASED BY ME AND THE OPINIONS ARE MY OWN***~~~~~~~~~~***Check out BEAUTY BAR BABY!!! $0 - $24.99; $25 - $49.99; Over $50; $6.00 Browse by Price. See more videos & ways to apply by looking through our instagram feed, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Silica, Aluminum, Zinc Oxide. Customer Pictures & Reviews, Each of our chameleon flakes have their own special effect, changing different colours as you move into different angles of light. Description Multichrome chameleon flakes Created & Designed to stand out. Silhouette-Chromaflake Eyeshadow Flakes. What makes our flakes unique, is that they are made using Pigment & not harsh glitter particles. See more videos & ways to apply by looking through our instagram feed, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Silica, Aluminum, Zinc Oxide. What makes our flakes unique, is that they are made using Pigment & not harsh glitter particles. We are on instagram, facebook, twitter & youtube. Click the icons to see our page. Please be careful not to mistake our flakes with any of the tradional flakes … Making them soft, lightweight & comfortable to wear. $9.50 Burning Love-Candle . Click the icons to see our page. Our Chameleon eyeshadow flakes have been carefully customised, using extreme optical reflecting properties, specially created for use on the eye area. What makes our flakes unique, is that they are made using Pigment & not harsh glitter particles.

Senior High Schools In Cape Coast, Cmyk Vs Rgb, Is Mexican Rice Healthier Than White Rice, Corinthians I Can Do All Things, Sacla Pesto Pots, Summer Vacation Tvn, Orthoester Protecting Group, Does Orange Juice Have Caffeine, Extra Light Tension Classical Guitar Strings,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply