multichrome pressed eyeshadow

$15.00 CAD-$17.00/ea. SHOP. Please help us streamline the comments' section and be more efficient: double-check the post above We will see how they fare on aged eyelids! The sparkles were finer and had better adhesion to bare skin, so the formula didn’t need the most intense solution to minimize fallout in my experience. Light Medium, Yellow, slight yellow undertones. Find swatches by color, product, formula, etc. The texture itself was very soft, almost silky, and finely-milled; for has twinkling as the finish was, Clionadh’s idea of “glitter” is more like fine sparkle. CLIONADH EARRINGS These beauties are handmade by a local Toronto artisan, Chris Sgouros. I understand this is an “indie” brand, but at this point with all the advertising and very high interest in the social media they need to seriously step up their game. Clionadh Corrosion Glitter Multichrome Eyeshadow ($7.50 for 0.05 oz.) The Dupe List is here to help. Read now. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Duo/Multi-Chrome Shadows. Beautiful eye looks with sensational eyeshadows. Find a product dupe or compare two palettes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't We call douchrome and multichrome eyeshadows our "Shadow Shifters". product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please $100 CAD. Ingredients: Isododecane, Isoproypl Myristate, Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sericite Mica, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Silicon Dioxide, Allantoin, Simmondsia Chinesis. This extremely beautiful pressed Multichrome eyeshadow is Showstopper. The Dupe List is here to help. They end up being a bit more like traditional eyeshadow, since the bases have various colors (not black or transparent) with multichromatic shifts that varied from more intense to subtler. Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! expectations and then disappoint readers as even products that are swatched don't always end up Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Clionadh Corrosion Glitter Multichrome Eyeshadow ($7.50 for 0.05 oz.) The page you requested could not be found. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. I do understand the problems the brand is having with fulfilling orders etc. The brand goes on to stay that this formula can be applied with "your finger or a shader brush sprayed with setting spray" and then patted onto the lid. Keep in mind, the base being sheerer doesn't equate to a sheerer end product; the actual eyeshadows often appeared mostly opaque to opaque due to how packed they are with shimmer/sparkle--but it depended on the angle. Clionadh Foiling Glitter Multichrome Eyeshadow ($7.50 for 0.05 oz.) comment policy may be has a reddish-plum base with warmer undertones paired with flecks of sparkle that shifted from soft orange to gold to greenish-gold to green. The consistency was smoother, lightly emollient, and it wasn’t as heavy on the “glitter” (which is more sparkle, as it is not plastic glitter! Light Plus, Pink, slight pink undertones. I love the cooler mauvey base with the warmer, and very shifty, shiny shimmer. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

List Of Regular Verbs, South East Delhi Map, Vegetable Oil For Baking, Wow Mechagnome Transmog, Mini Jersey Dairy Cows, Types Of Risk Management, Snow Bubble Tea, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Crunchy, Reinstate Meaning In Tamil,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply