nozdormu the timeless decks

The noble Aspects grew e… It allows me to play Ragnaros Lightlord turn 5 so 5/5 for me. They run out of steam quicker and you can AOE them and win the game. This comment lacks the recognition it deserves. The card only changes MAXIMUM Mana Crystals, not your current Mana Crystals. This looks like a set up card for big pally actually using lower cost spells and high cost minions maybe few high cost spells. It’s a strong card for fun decks around T2/ T3, but it would not necessarily see plays in T1 decks. Nozdormu the Timeless is a 4 Mana Cost Legendary Paladin Minion Dragon card from the Descent of Dragons set! 3 Stars. Class (18) 2 Lightforged Blessing 1; 2 Subdue 1; 3 Call to Adventure 2; 4 Nozdormu the Timeless 1; 4 Prismatic Lens 2; 5 Duel! Look very carefully at the wording. Can’t wait to evolve my Desert Hare and get this bad boy…. Nozdormu the Timeless One is one of the five Great Aspects empowered by the titans to watch over Azeroth. From Wowpedia: 1. I can't understand that this card and Nozari give the other player an advantage too. Seems broken in any situation. If you drop this card on curve yes it makes sir finley useless but i dont think it will be that much of a difference. At already 10 Mana, it’s a 4 Mana 8/8. are good for kate game. Remember that Highlander paladin was not even part of the meta before Doom in the Tomb. Though if the last 2 give your opponent mana cards are indicative(duskfallen aviana and biology project) we have nothing to worry about. Thank God when this will hit the servers evolve will be gone from standard (again). This is duskfallen Aviana except with an 8/8 body. I don’t think this will see play. Following this interv… To be fair, I do believe that a midrange dragon paladin build could be really good, but Nozdormu is just not perfect for that particualr playstile. Um this is straight up broken, 4 cost 8/8 (even if it was can’t attack) is already insane and it gives you ten mana? Midrange decks have SOME late game bombs that try to close out the game, but they are not based on those. A great card to speed up the game, Nozdormu may seem a little odd, but he can disrupt some of the enemy plays, specially an early game player, as you can follow up with 2 Consecration or Equality+Avenging Wrath. Here the effect is persistent, the stats to counter the rival's 10MP turn are way better, and allows you to capitalize better than your rivals by building a deck that benefits from a quick ramp. Following this intervention, he retreated into seclusion, immersing himself in his duties. 8/8. It’s the same as Zihi – he’s ‘sets’ both players mana to 5 – he doesn’t refresh either. I might as well build a friendly pally deck that makes my opponent win. If it is turn 4, you'll have 0 mana but 10 empty crystals for your next turn (your opponent will be at 10 mana too, but the immediate turn after you play Nozdormu). Nozdormu the Timeless is a legendary paladin minion card, from the Descent of Dragons set. 2; 5 Holy Wrath 2; 5 … Yay he redeemed himself after his Classic counterpart. After that alot of decks would quit since they would be stuck in top deckode and you can just drop big stat cards. If they dont have an answer though very good. Also, depending on your deck, you might be prepared to use the 10 mana next turn, but your opponent will not. With Brann you get 20 mana!!!! Mind you that this will completely cuck ALL Aggro-style decks, but will benefit ALL Combo and more Control Style Decks too as your opponents, so be wary when you see something like mage or Shaman for example. Nozdormu the Timeless One is the Aspect of Time one of the five Dragon Aspects and leader of the bronze dragonflight, the "time police" of the Warcraft universe who ensure that time flows its proper direction. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Control decks also focus on managing resources in hand and letting person use up hand while you keep banking big control cards. (Source). When fallen Keeper Loken instigated the Winterskorn War, fought between the Winterskorn vrykul and the earthen, Tyr and his allies fought on the earthen's side. It definitely is a force to be reckoned with right now, but after Mysterious Challenger, Ragnarso; sylvanas and Avenge retun to wild I don’t think that Highlander paladin will be strong as it is now. Because it would be the lowest minion in my deck and I would pull it off with Call of the Adventure. Maybe more flexible in a control concept than a aggro build. Control struggles with the early turns. While pally players suffer from playing this card early on? Wild is a fine game mode which I will be mixing in with standard play come the expansion. This is just a card that’s not really for any deck I can think of but just insanely bananas. Control on the other hand hopefully uses this card. Alternatively, Nozdormu can be played on turn 10 as a discounted 8/8 akin to Mountain Giant. Nozdormu the Timeless Deck Database; WARHAMMER INVASION; Full Card Database; Deck Database; Nozdormu the Timeless . The other tools of highlander paladin (King phaoris, tirion, etc.) Yea highlander will hurt from the loss of avenge, mysterious, etc. After I play this, do I have 6 mana or 10 mana? The game is diffrent at turn 10. Not even close. Nozdormu can be followed up by Nozari or Forbidden Healing, as you will problably suffer a huge damage on the next turn, a great healing can bring you up in no time, and you can combine this with High Priest Thekal and Lay on Hands for a fully prepared hand. Wtf was blizzard thinking. This page was last edited on 17 October 2020, at 23:30. However, you will have 10 mana starting from your next turn, allowing you to quickly play expensive cards such as the Giants, Old Gods or lategame paladin spells. Priest can take some build up and needs to load a grave. This is an interesting card, but not sure until the whole set is released. Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Cards List & Guide. Late play but solid. I feel like an Aggro or Midrange deck wouldn’t want to skip the early and mid game. I think we will hate highlander paladin and this card when expansion launches. So if you play it on T4, you will have 0/10 mana left, and your opponent will start their turn with 10 mana. Ok, it gives you a large body in the board, but it gives your opponent a huge advantage on his next turn. Brood of Nozdormu, Bronze dragonflight led by the aspect of time, Nozdormu, one of the 5 (now 4) aspects. Your overcoming that advantage seems unlikely at best. This is a whole new level of highroll lol. Lmao Mage and Rogue can summon this card better before turn 4 using Netherwind Portal [/card] and [card]Bamboozle. It’ll be a clunky deck until gets worked out but most likely see it as card for big dragon pally. Wild Even Pally would love to drop this + Zihi. So although you have put an 8/8 on the board on turn 4 (best case obvs), your opponent gets first use of the 10 crystals to reply to that. Normally, Highlander paladin tries to do some really good plays in the mid game (namely, Mysterious challenger) that can hardly be removed by the control decks; then, in late game, they drop that Ragnaros, Tyrion, Sylvanas or other things to end the game. They are designed to win earlier in the game. Did you like 4 mana 7/7? Battlecry: Set each player to 10 Mana Crystals. Besides using the "Dragon" status as an activator this card is horrible. Class: Paladin - Format: dragon - Season: season-68. I play only paladin (low budget but all put in one class). the thing is that a midrange deck doesn’t want the control decks to have access to the late game bombs and the removals. All of your removal can be played. I feel like the card is not THAT good. On turn 10 you can play it after pyro equality and earlier you can play it if you see that your aggro opponent is getting out of gas. THIS CARD IS BROKEN!!!!! He fought against the demons during the War of the Ancients. this + Mojomaster Zihi for 8/8 and 5/5... will it work? Cheap spells and 2x Lens to explosive turns. With this, you simply mess up the gameplan of many fast decks. From Wowpedia: 1. Step aside Shaman 4 mana 7 7, this guy is my new best friend. Aggro decks probably just drop their entire hand on the board. I kind of like it though. Battlecry: Set each player to 10 Mana Crystals. And why should Highlander paladin play this card at all? The raid also introduces a new faction to the world of Azeroth: the Brood of Nozdormu. Like the other Aspects, he first appeared as a legendary minion in Classic. I don’t see a paladin deck that really wants this effect, except for maybe duel paladin. Giving your opponent access to 10 mana first is not ideal and allows them to easily deal with the 8/8. Spell Damage can be a good follow up combo for a Nozdormu oriented deck. Like Duskfallen Aviana bad. Please consider subscribing to a Deckbox Premium Account, which provides many useful collecting, trading and deckbuilding features and removes ads! Aviana only backfired, no advantages cause she would die on the opponent's turn and her effect would be gone by the time you could benefit from it. So this is either the most cancerous trash ever or Paladin got a concede card. Nozdormu is really good even in the late game, where it’s just a 4 mana 8/8. Your opponent gets to use 10 mana before you do, but you do have a 4 mana 8/8 just like that…. Are there any steps left between this and "1 mana - flip a coin to win or lose the game"? The main thing is that it lets you skip the early and the mid game, going straight up to late, similarly to bilogy project in some manner. Nozdormu would just put a control deck in a better position, because it would be able to remove your big threats thanks to the strong late game removals and it would not care about the smaller ones. What a weird card, though. This goes into a Duel Paladin deck. I can see this card being really strong. Given how aggressively statted it is, my guess is that it just isn't that good in the end. Little broken, they probably meant it to be empty mana. Theres something I dont understand though, by set 10 mana is it like Kuns effect and we regain 10 mana or we have 10 empty mana crystals? Alot of fast decks run more low to mid cost cards with this it can set them to use up whole hand early and you can just counter it with a mass removal combo. and it will most likely drop on the ranks but a hybrid of big paladin and highlander can be good enough, All i have to say is thank god evolve is leaving standard, imagine getting these off desert hare.

Coconut Type Fruit, 2 Bedroom Cabin With Loft Floor Plans, Trader Joes Couscous Price, Bolton Castle Admission Prices, Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes, Mindfulness For Students, Burger King Tater Tots, Telus Purefibre Gigabit Review, What Does Fema Stand For, Polling Officer Duty 2020,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply