odin vs galactus who would win

You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. However, as their meeting in the Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger one-shot illustrated, Darkseid's ruthlessness and cunning is something even Galactus would be unprepared for, ensuring Darkseid at least a stalemate, if not a victory, in a potential confrontation. Killing Galactus would leave the universe in a worse position, potentially even killing Thanos instantly in the process. Yeah I wouldn't have been surprised either way. 8 Answers. Galactus, one of the most feared beings in all of the cosmos, and Odin is willing to stand up to him. from my recollection the only beings in marvel comics who are stronger than galactus are eternity and death. Still have questions? So who wins depends on the circumstances. He fearlessly takes on someone whose mantle is "Devourer of Worlds." User Info: TheRealSBPrime. DC Bloodbath part 2: AT&T fires more DC comics employees. This is a weird one, because Marvel, for the most part, has had this big thing about presenting a certain segment of the Marvel god pantheon was being basically equals of each other. Which one of these cosmic titans are likely to come out on top in a battle? The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to transmute matter, create life, bring back the dead, and even destroy several solar systems at once (not to mention even give Thor himself a galactic upgrade). Still have questions? Where are the scans from? Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Odin without Asgard backup and Galactus without his heralds. Does Thor have his back? Not the Silver Surfer, I hope.... Odin. But over in FF, Galactus destroyed a Celestial, and three others merged to fight (and defeat) him. I just wanted an excuse to post these scans. Regardless whether Galactus wakes up after it or not. Between Zeus and odin who do you think would win Asgardian vs Olympian . Answer Save. Galactus. If Galactus is killed, this destructive embodiment is released, and either leads to a cataclysmic explosion or the release of a villain known as Abraxas, an evil counterpart to Eternity and the destroyer of universes. Galactus vs Odin. 0. Where does it say that God love man in the Bible. For instance, Thanos could use the Time Stone to figure out the best method of attack. His facial expression along the fires from the bolt reflecting from his skin just looks so badass. He won’t win but there is the feeling he acquits himself better. No need to thank me. Marvel fans have to wonder: is Thanos powerful enough to defeat Galactus? Yes, he gets the crap beaten out of him, but it was impressive how long he lasted against Galactus' assault. This was even shown in Thanos: Epiphany #5, with the Mad Titan landing one hit on Galactus before being utterly beaten in return. Thanos vs Odin By Marvel Universe stats Galactus would probably win... Galactus-He is a supreme being of the universe and the last surviving thing from the universe that existed before this one. The fight itself would largely depend upon two factors: does Thanos have the Infinity Gauntlet, his signature brand of cosmic power-up... and just how well-fed does Galactus happen to be when facing down the Titan? Odin felt he did not stand a chance against the Celestials on his own, instead creating the Destroyer, imparting it with a portion of power from ALL the Skyfathers and investing it with the life force of ALL Asgardians (except Thor) to battle them... and the Destroyer was pwned. Nothing to say about the DC Reboot for now. They had a battle a few months ago in "the mighty Thor" and it ended in a draw. Thanks for reminding me. To be honst I already know who would win. Neither means much if your enemy is Galactus. Darkseid and Galactus are two of the most feared beings in both the DC and the Marvel universes, respectively. I just wanted an excuse to post these scans. 8 DEFEAT: DOOMSDAY The Bat-Family's Master Hacker Explained, Marvel's Blade is Not A Superhero, And He Knows It, Black Clover - Asta's Demon Form And Powers Explained, Black Panther And Luke Cage's First Team-Up Was All About Respect. Galactus would be weakened by the shame over his STUPID AND LAME AND A BIT FRUITY COSTUME. Anyone have Spider-Man: MM yet? Comics: What is a good name for a superhero who doesn't have powers and wears a mask? DC's Darkseid is one of the deadliest villains in the universe. If he can fight Galactus to a practical standstill on his own, this suggests the Celestials are far more powerful. And which Herald is Galactus using? During Surfer and Thor's fight (where Surfer isn't even trying to win), he hits a bragging Thor with a gigantic cosmic bolt and then asks "ARE YOU FINISHED?!" Update: No outside help. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. But what would happen if the two were to threaten each other? Would the Infinity Gauntlet be able to trump the Power Cosmic? I would've been a bit pissed if Odin won, there shouldn't be a way for him to win against Galactus other than a hindered plot told for the sake of the hero. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Swagg. The outcome of this fight may change, however, if Thanos is given his most iconic piece of clothing - the Infinity Gauntlet. If I’m Christian do I HAVE to love everyone? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Thanos is physically powerful and technologically capable. level 2. But who would win an all-out brawl? TheRealSBPrime 9 years ago #2. Odin vs Galactus # Galactus Decently fed Galactus fought a heavily amped Odin that used all of his power, strength and hax to headbutt Galactus, after which Odin was so tired and exhausted he had to go to Odinsleep to regain strength, while Galactus got up and stated that Asgardians are boring to him every time he fights them. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! This issue also contains one of my most favorite panels ever. Regarding the first outcome, if Thanos doesn’t have the Infinity Gauntlet, the Mad Titan would be trounced. What do you think of the answers?

Structure Of The Novel The Golden Notebook, Atomic Radius Of Carbon, Ricotta Ice Cream Keto, Ps4 Flight Stick, Soul Flower En Vogue, Belton Cooler Parts, Rubber Vs Silicone Spatula, Difference Between Full-time And Part-time Student,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply