pear arugula gorgonzola pizza

(Stay tuned!) Tag @afamilyfeast on Instagram and hashtag it #afamilyfeast. The instructions below are for baking this pizza in the oven, but if you’d like to try to emulate the wood fired pizza flavor of Base Camp Pizza Co. – feel free to grill your pizza instead (see how to do that here). Double the amount of provolone cheese because you will need extra to cover the stretched pizza dough. YOu could also use a premade dough ball that you buy in the refrigerated section of the grocery store--that would make a thicker, chewier crust. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; Crumble Gorgonzola over the onions. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. … My family devoured it in one sitting, but I bet leftovers would have been good! amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; Serve immediately. Info. It's such a fun, delicious shift from the typical pizza toppings and not all that much more difficult to put together. One of the women helping us with our rentals recommended Base Camp Pizza Co. – a wood-fired, gourmet pizza place in the village at the base of Heavenly Mountain, a ski resort in South Lake Tahoe. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons reserved pear juice and olive oil and vinegar dressing. Top evenly with onion mixture; sprinkle with cheese. So I added the spinach at 5min. Martha is part of the husband-wife team that creates A Family Feast. Cut the pizza into 4 wedges. Among other things, the conversation with the rental staff turned to discussing some of the best local restaurants we should try. Optional: top with balsamic glaze, arugula, or sage – all made delicious editions to the pizza! 1. Add salt, pepper, dry mustard and nutmeg and stir one last time. This reminded me that caramelized onions go great on anything and are low cal. Use a small ladle and cover the top with the cream sauce, going to about a half inch from the edge. Finally, top with sliced pear. 449 calories; calories from fat 24%; fat 11.8g; saturated fat 3.6g; mono fat 4.7g; poly fat 2.6g; protein 14.8g; carbohydrates 73.8g; fiber 10.1g; cholesterol 11mg; iron 3.7mg; sodium 944mg; calcium 172mg. Stir and cook for three minutes and add milk and stir with a wire whip. I used a flatbread dough from a weight loss cookbook but I used the cornmeal as well. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. To make the caramelized pear, blue cheese and arugula pizza, preheat the oven to 250C, place the pizza base on a baking sheet and pre-bake the pizza crust for about 10 minutes, until it just begins to brown on the outside. Brush olive oil over one side of crust. 1 20-ounce ball of pizza dough, room temperature (store bought or homemade), 1 ½ tablespoons fresh garlic, minced (about 2–3 cloves), 1 Bosc pear, unpeeled and cut into thin large slices (discarding core). From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Nutrition Layer on the caramelized onions, then sprinkle on the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the gorgonzola. She loves to cook and entertain for family and friends, and she believes that serving a great meal is one of the best ways to show someone that you care. Then layer with pear slices, prosciutto, red onion and gorgonzola. Wonderful! amzn_assoc_linkid = "0a613f697df0b6e78e5ba6ab8c007464"; Phone: (603) 435-5119 Bake at 500° for 10 minutes. The combination of sweet fruit, savory onions and funky cheese is such an unexpected delight. Be generous on the sauce but save at least half for the second pizza. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you. Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Caramelized Onion Pizza with Gorgonzola and Arugula. This was fantastic--great flavors. (We put six large slices on each pizza so when cooked and sliced, each slice will have one pear slice). Sprinkle half the thin sliced onion over the pears. Roll out pizza dough on a pan. After a decades-long career in business and online marketing, she now runs A Family Feast full-time. Top with Gorgonzola crumbles. Family; Foodservice; Ingredients. This Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza with Arugula and Ranch Dressing is a unique pizza with a surprisingly delicious combination of flavors. Top with onion.

Generalized Anxiety Disorder Definition, Clown Meaning In Urdu, Purple Yam Recipe, Kenstar Cooler Turbocool Dx, Jonnie West Wiki,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply