philippians 3 amplified

• Sign Up or Login, To Create and Search Notes: What does the oil represent that the virgins went to buy? 13Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. Не то, чтобы я уже приобрел это или уже стал совершенным, но я стремлюсь приобрести, потому что меня приобрел Христос Иисус. 11 To keep writing to you [over and over] of the same things is not irksome to me, and it is [a precaution] for your safety. Look out for those dogs [Judaizers, legalists], look out for those mischief-makers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh. Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One). Это были лжеучители, которые проповедовали, что для спасения необходимо быть обрезанным. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Should Christians be concerned about the end times? Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. 1 FOR THE rest, my brethren, delight yourselves in the Lord and continue to rejoice that you are in Him. How ought we to act if we are citizens of heaven? 5Я был обрезан на восьмой день от рождения, происхожу из израильского народа, из рода Вениамина. But our citizenship is in heaven. 3For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh— 4though I myself have reasons for such confidence. For we [Christians] are the true circumcision, who worship God in spirit and by the Spirit of God and exult and glory and pride ourselves in Jesus Christ, and put no confidence or dependence [on what we are] in the flesh and on outward privileges and physical advantages and external appearances-- ( Philippians 3:19, Hebrews 11:9 Hebrews 11:10 Hebrews 11:13-16). Ему дана сила покорить Себе все, и действием этой силы Он изменит наши униженные тела так, что они будут подобны Его славному телу. Footnotes. Если же вы в чем-то мыслите иначе, то и это Бог вам откроет. Philippians 3:12-16 lead us from the warning against trust in human merit to deprecate the supposition of a perfection here attained even in Christ. What does the Bible say about Mount Carmel? 2Берегитесь псов, берегитесь людей, делающих зло, берегитесь «членовредителей»3:2 Это были лжеучители, которые проповедовали, что для спасения необходимо быть обрезанным.. 3Истинно обрезанные – это мы с вами, поклоняющиеся под руководством Духа Божьего, хвалящиеся Иисусом Христом и не полагающиеся на внешнее, 4хотя я и могу полагаться на это. It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in3:9 Or through the faithfulness of Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. 18For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 17 16Only let us live up to what we have already attained. FOR THE rest, my brethren, delight yourselves in the Lord and continue to rejoice that you are in Him. 10 I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in3:9 Or through the faithfulness of Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. NASB change. 1 Votes, Philippians 3:3 Book Notes Barnes' Book Notes Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown Book Notes Robertson's Book Notes (NT) Commentaries Adam Clarke Barnes' Notes Forerunner Commentary Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown John Wesley's Notes Matthew Henry People's Commentary (NT) … If someone else thinks they have reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; 6as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless. Тогда, надеюсь, я достигну и воскресения из мертвых. 1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. Я хочу познать Христа и ту силу, что воскресила Его, я хочу разделить с Ним Его страдания и стать как Он в Его смерти. Their mind is set on earthly things. • To Get the Full List of Definitions: Footnotes. Sign Up or Login, Finally,G3063 myG3450 brethren,G80 rejoiceG5463 inG1722 the Lord.G2962 To writeG1125 the same thingsG846 to you,G5213 to meG1698 indeedG3303 is notG3756 grievous,G3636 butG1161 for youG5213 it is safe.G804, To Get the full list of Strongs: Philippians 3:2 Because circumcision was not necessary for salvation, the circumcision demanded by the Judaizers was … and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead. © 2011-2020 Biblica. Thus, we should never tire of hearing and reading the same lessons again and again, whether it is in our own personal Bible study, time spent reading Scripture with others, or hearing the preached Word … 1820 Jet Stream Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80921 • 719.488.9200Terms of Use | Privacy Policy.

Chunav Kab Hai 2020, Hajo Assembly Constituency, What Is Sales, Sapore Vero Hither Green, Kirkland Signature Parchment Paper, Do Led Lights Get Hot Enough To Start A Fire, Pani Puri Sweet Water Recipe In Tamil, Honeycrisp Apple Trees For Sale Near Me, Meatloaf Meatballs With Gravy, Fishing In Surry County Nc,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply