pottery barn bed reviews

Ordered a bed during our remodel, wasn't sure if it would be the right size for the small room once the new wall was completed. What is really funny about this. First person couldn't help, transferred me to someone who could track order, they then transferred me to someone in distribution, who stated they didn't even have it, it was still with vendor. Junk Removal I explained this to customer service at least twice and was told, normal, it will soften up over time. Where Slumber Search discusses medical ailments, we strive to ensure the information on this site is accurate, current and useful, however, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information related to medicine. Cups were return and all shipping charges were credit back to my account. top bunks aren't recommended When I tried to cancel the order, I was told that it was already in progress even though the ship date isn't until 6 weeks from now. Hi Anna, I have not. Spas Lawsuit Funding Bed Bugs Data Recovery Online Auctions To help you find the Best Bunk Bed Stores, TopConsumerReviews.com provides you with an in-depth Pottery Barn Kids Review. Hair Loss Business Loans Nobody called to tell me it wasn't. Even if we get a full refund, the amount of time taken away from our jobs dealing with this mess would mean we would have still lost money on this experience. On the week of the 22nd got an email to let me know my order was delay until Dec. 10th. Credit Monitoring Shipping times are also slow, and are often 2-4 weeks for delivery. Light Fixtures My response, "you mean how my child is sleeping?" Of course, my credit card bill is due before the delivery date. Business Phone Systems Unsubscribe at any time. They are horrible! She was told they were missing a piece and would not be coming. Medical Alert Systems Have been and still waiting for a bed that I paid for over a month ago to be delivered. Cookie Clubs Learn Spanish I was offered a discount and shipping discount on a replacement item but when my credit card statement came through they had charged me full price for shipping. She tried to call two days later and again waited for over 30 minutes before she had to hang up. 2021-2022 Slumber Search $1,000 Scholarship. I was told that an order could not just be cancelled and refunded, that I would have to receive the shipment first (even if it's on backorder), return it to them and then they will refund the money! My wife and I have spent countless hours either on the phone, conversing over email with PB and its employees, or waiting for a delivery that never came. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. I have not received any calls. The new Sims 4 platform update has opened a whole new world of possibilities in build mode. These also come in either two side drawers or one footboard drawer for extra storage space. Christmas Trees Beer Clubs Teeth Whiteners

Assistant Polling Officer, Mindfulness: A Practical Guide To Awakening, Creamy Pesto Pasta Without Cream, Why Is The Sun Red At Sunset, Guinness And Ibs, Cyberpunk 2020 Gadgets, Beth Moore Joseph, Best Long-range Router 2020, Texas High-speed Rail Route, Scc Application Deadline, How To Tell If Wife Is Bluffing About Divorce, Guitar Strings Chords, Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies, Surinder Kapoor Grandchildren,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply