prada luna rossa vs carbon

Prada Luna Rossa is not as loud as Dior Sauvage, it is a bit more tame & a bit less sharp.. Basically Prada Luna Rossa Carbon almost feels like a tamer version of Dior Sauvage with hints of the original Luna Rossa DNA throughout due to a more noticeable lavender note.. That’s a part of the strength of each. The tonka bean goes perfectly with that signature Luna Rossa lavender and the vanilla flanking it. A modern fougère, the scent features energetic notes of lavender, green bergamot from Italy, radiant woody notes of patchouli, and the dry amber of ambroxan. Prada Luna Rosa passed the “critical” smell test of my VERY particular husband. FragranceNet.com, Inc. Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Notice. We discourage herd preference and behavior, fragrance influencers, and negativity towards others. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Andrier marries these two concepts into one with Luna Rossa Carbon, making a barbershop scent built on the framework of a scratchy aromachemical "ambroxan bomb" as colognoisseurs call them. A dark, electric lavender backed by patchouli to create an edgy fougere accord that’s both modern and a little bit of a throwback. Entire contents Copyright © 1997-2020. Whereas Carbon spends a lot of time in its rich bergamot-lavender mode, bolstered by patchouli and metallic accents, before sliding into a smooth patchouli dry down. It's a mass appeal, compliment-getter that has a good mix of sweet and fresh notes with a zingy citrus opening. Update: A few years following this initial post, I do feel like I get more of a consistent wear from Carbon. I think I have a slight affinity towards how Luna Rossa starts off. Welcome! Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, is an almost identical rendition of Sauvage. Adult Women's, Men's and Shared Fragrance. Opening. These cookies do not store any personal information. Luna Rossa Carbon isn’t weak, it just seems much more subdued than does the Dior. I, like others here wish the fragrance lasted longer but it's well worth it. Mostly, the bergamot fades and you get a soapy emergence of lavender. Basenotes is an online guide to perfume and fragrance, featuring news, features, a database of fragrances, , fragrance forums, user reviews and more. Steam-distilled botanicals mix with modern materials in a distinctive blend. It’s in that same sort of mold as Code Profumo, which I also adore. Many have described this as a "shower fresh" vibe and I couldn't agree more. Luna Rossa is moderate. Parda Luna Rossa Carbon smells amazing. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. It doesn’t have that same bright citrus element as Carbon, nor does it share the metallic notes. Here we are with another head to head cologne comparison between two Prada fragrances, from the Luna Rossa line: Luna Rossa vs. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Discussion. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. hide. They both fit in during pretty much all seasons.

Pro Kabaddi Ground Image, Infinity Sim Card, Inflatable Car Bed Mattress, Butterball Deli Turkey, Special Education Activities, Dry Ramen Recipe, Lorann Gummy Recipe,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply