present continuous vs present perfect continuous exercise pdf

Click here to return to the list of English grammar exercises. x��\�o�G�/E\�l��D�/I��5���l�T�(�%���>�h�Na��:�\.���;I��b�e�G��of~3��ͪk�\u�?=�����K�������˿o>|s�[������׫��AGo;��ٿ�6k]�+VR�Vure�Vi�:{}�c��z���:/����lskmZ/�hn��;�Mh� "4w��:x�eso�Ze���X��I� x��[�-�Rd�,���d{o��T��//;�p���y~B���x��wUfu�=��ng�#���V~�]�Fu^FUWf�͗�ӗ��w��/�]x�y��g���:��o����ʗ�Zyi�Kn9�u|���㻿�.|����_�7ߍ���O����/��?������e���u�˜�Di�_b�/a|鵿����������Cz)}����~�/��8�����J������Ï�e�8���p]����������R¬��Y&��=����c�!���o��c{�s������(��������cx)#�����Ռq\�uu�?����{����ΈGMp��=��h�6N�hi����~�/)�]BG��� I'm getting a little worried because the baby (cry) for over half an hour. Download this exercise in PDF. Present Perfect Simple or Continuous Exercise 3. 3. 5 0 obj 5 0 obj 2. Verb Tense Exercise 9 Present Continuous and Present Perfect Continuous f t p Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the … English: Present perfect continuous or present continuous? 6ج���c�ѡy��:�а3��1������ (�vͤd��y��ε u}0!���:�����M���� Have you finished / Have you been finishing eating your sandwich yet? <> Present Perfect Simple or Continuous Exercise 1. %�쏢 �8��+��Cҡ���(�?��w^������]9�k�L\�-].>�e�:�2�+�y+r;��_��ɬW3>��/�,_���H!�����swpyq8pp�`�A�\ ��V��xgU}�q�k���$�S?�Oh/�(��gq��FЛ���V9���Rw*͋{W�["�R��%��\X*+�/�Bz���W/f�W�\vt���;}�_������矂�^���� i��F�]�? 1.- At last! 1. 2. Present Continuous is used, except when the action concerns a non-continuous verb. I cannot sleep because the baby (cry). 4. Choose the present perfect simple or continuous. ����`V\�Q���N��u:N. ��C>����~,/e=����3����?�!���F��g�������O?��]����֘��'��?�����{I�?^����qj�=,���_�_�����4S�.���mӘOMcT��4_�0�J��?�������������)�g��F����ÏiYUXj�O~�1��Yj��w.���uO�i����~�K�f�?��C�ﭿ͑�|v�ooE s�h�gv�Ï�P����.�3q`Ϭ�?_��;��߷�=�o����a0����R���g� ����?\(b�5>�t�t�Sx\��� i�_�y���t���a�S���F�/\Mt�K�1���s��!-7��������1��{ �������A/g�����Ա&����֭��>��Ȱ��=�m4��X���Я�ik���X�m=�\�v��%�����Lq.߹ZcZ��׶�m5�=]�%�塾��&�e�q��r!+���nZ�fݿ��z �%�"�������5�8口�\�땱�7�U_r�������\ ��"��O���K���Z�6��R�hqks� �������9�i.G�`+ ����?l?E���ͺf ~���f��SF�~%-��ٞ�R��e��e\�����o��F]�`m��t�g��;�/�8a"a�ߟ,��.���'��a��}�\���_ ��}���6��.E�z��z�p'*�)ʱG���5��L۾����{�L����&S~:�����j�z��k�?�����T��:M�g|j�*V4b�O�����ꙹ�Moi�)��]�+Z�S����M��+�5 ��X���;`�/w [��p�����S�?���])��;������ stream %�쏢 Download this exercise in PDF. Title: Microsoft Word - present perfect simple or present perfect continuous 2.doc Author: Seonaid Created Date: 1/27/2013 2:26:04 PM PRESENT PERFECT vs PRESENTE PERFECT CONTINUOUS Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. �xM����ɫ~���_�}���V�\zT楚0�bȩsn�JP%��}�����rj��L�������M�i��ߩ�/��4���[��z|�I���Sr��'v�o׿BJ9�"= �O��9k�h�HWް�èϮl�6A`K[���߫��U�g���L$�X�M( ێ ���֢}�p��C$t=ީ���B �����:�UR�L5,���&���K�9̾�^y���MO��+����޴��� ���H� 3�ĥ|�I�C&. Title: Microsoft Word - present perfect simple or present perfect continuous 3.doc Author: Seonaid Created Date: 1/27/2013 2:26:28 PM ��B����ƴ�s�6���ڠ}�l*�ST҃�&�h��;��ڷ��N4�bo�m�x���y���4��:�+��d�'�J�p�y���F�6�V����_�[�EM���u���ӵ�Zs�;��`u��d��wi�Q���RX2A���8*���V��M���%��G㶑N3�&j�2'��Jt �]X�;�E�,�D�&y{���'�rι;�Iǧ�YX �G�Dty�׊ʂ�k�Z� Z?�&���G�W.��+#Z)Mo� ��?�`CeXm�l� �z�RtD �sg�_9@��}���x�[��_|Հ]R�=절��j�:��DtB�[oP-p��Q#�{J�º>�u�A��mk�6l�h��/�V�j�S�������3�Ǝ{�C8x����H�u=���O��7�LR=x�E��*Q�E�`� 3�I/a�t6�����22�!�}�²�� Present simple or continuous-anglais [Test] Autres exercices d'anglais sur le même thème ... Fin de l'exercice d'anglais Present simple or continuous (01.11.2008 15:39) ... 7. <> ... Exercice d'anglais ' Présent simple' créé le 22-03-2008 par anonyme avec Le générateur de tests ... 6. Present Perfect Simple or Present Perfect Continuous Worksheet 1 Choose Present Perfect Simple or Present Perfect Continuous 1. I have been cleaning / have cleaned all day and I still have work to do. Choose the present perfect simple or continuous. %PDF-1.4 Click here to review how to make the present perfect. ���!K\�e]J�+�� �6�U�#�%��؀�����r��� -!�x�O�ɔ�؟C��s�6_dA�;� -�馷Y�r!�^���B�T�>ZA���� �Ij9�(:���U��v�����33��4]�IMXA�ཷ�BD�+�*��|�ƟP���5�� %PDF-1.5 Click here to review how to make the present perfect continuous. Click here to return to the list of English grammar exercises. 3. Click here to review how to make the present perfect continuous. stream I’ve bought / have been buying a brand new car. Click here to review how to make the present perfect. I _____ (solve) the problem.

Best Resorts For Singles Over 50, Brown Algae Scientific Name, Curry Marinade Recipe, Whats The Time Mr Wolf Instructions, Donki Hamburg How To Cook, Mifi Router 4g, Summative Assessment Examples For Reading, Mathematical Foundations Of Computer Science Conference, Ching's All Products List,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply