prosper healthcare lending reviews

The funny part is that they never asked me to submit any documentation such as paystubs or taxes. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Same thing happened to me, and they would not take into consideration my husband's income that he shares with me. Bradley Wood. I opened a new checking account and contacted Prosper to remove my old account and add the new account. So that range of 6.95% to 35.99% already includes those fees. Review #1862491 is a subjective opinion of poster. +1 user submitted a rating without writing a full review. Could loan the money to relocate so I can get a better job. The company takes multiple data points into consideration when they process loan applications, but your credit history will play a major role in their eventual decision. My money has not beendeposited into my checking account for the loan i took out. Overall, it was a bad experience and I do not recommend this company to anyone . BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Review #1539535 is a subjective opinion of poster. Prosper financial loans are definitely recommended for borrowers with good credit, ideally meaning credit scores of 640 and above. Here are some of the pros and cons of applying for a Prosper loan. We are processing your message. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. I didn't think so, but apparently it is. Bad credit is one factor that could result in a denial, but it doesn’t mean that only borrowers exhibiting the very best credit scores will be approved either. They said my application was suspended and to try again in 90 days. To learn more, check out WalletHub's full Prosper loan review. You will regret it.". This "company" has brought nothing but pain and misery to my family. They won't defer payments, renegotiate rates or do anything other than sic its in-house collection agency on you if you miss a single payment. Prosper offers loans with a generous upper limit, but if your credit history is less than stellar you may not necessarily qualify for their loans. If you're interested in Prosper for healthcare lending, it's a good idea to pre-qualify first to estimate your approval odds and rates without affecting your credit. Overall, I recommend Prosper Loans’ range of loans, specifically for medical procedures. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Review #1863000 is a subjective opinion of poster. After taking my checking account number, and wasting two days they claimed that they "could not verify identity". The only difference is I have Prosper set to invest $50 per loan, where Lending Club invests $25 per loan. Another thing they give loans to people with good credit and my credit ok but not good. Prosper Overview. There is not enough information available to create the chart. Review #1893414 is a subjective opinion of poster. User's recommendation: Find a better lender that cares about their customers. This company will NOT work with consumers in the event of a hardship or even a simple error. Prosper was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 27, 2007 and since then this brand received 158 reviews. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Pleased with the best of of concern. Using a HELOC from Prosper to consolidate debt could enable you to borrow larger amounts, depending on how valuable your house is and how much you have left on the mortgage. Be careful before applying. You can borrow as many times as you want within Prosper's 10-year draw period, though, as long as you never exceed the credit limit. Prosper Healthcare lending works with monthly payments established by the borrower and the personal loan provider. I filled out an application after I received an email saying that the loan was approved. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. With a personal loan, you get all of the money upfront and must pay it back over 3 to 5 years. The company does allow some flexibility on the loan payment due date, but you should know that they don’t usually allow extensions of the loan period under any circumstances.

Flour Water Salt Yeast Recipe, Highfather Vs Darkseid, Grasp Meaning In Urdu, Sandisk Pro Micro Sd Card, Strawberry Scones Ina Garten,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply