pumpkin pie cake

Try using different cake mixes as spice and caramel work really well with pumpkin. pumpkin pie cake, pumpkin pie cake recipe, Theme by Once Coupled & Melissa Rose Design, Steamed Carrot Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. This was definitely a WINNER. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Are we the only family that has the cake versus pie debate when it comes to Thanksgiving dessert? Pour into an ungreased 9×13-inch baking pan. light and fluffy, 5 to 7 minutes. I can't even begin to tell you how much people at both events raved about this cake! Mix well. Also, this cake is delicious served as-is, with a dollop of whipped cream, or with a scoop of ice cream. Spoon melted butter over the dry cake mix. If you’ve tried this pumpkin pie cake recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. Used 4 eggs for a firmer texture. Scrape 334 calories; protein 5.3g 11% DV; carbohydrates 40.5g 13% DV; fat 17.8g 27% DV; cholesterol 58mg 19% DV; sodium 450.8mg 18% DV. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Try it warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I don't know what the heck happened with this recipe but it did not work for me! The cake is also really easy to make! Bake. Serve warm or at room temperature. Pumpkin pie cake has a layer of pumpkin spice custard topped with a layer of rich, buttery cake crumbs. She ran downstairs to put on a fresh pot of coffee and we had two pieces of this fabulous "pie cake" while it was still warm from the oven! Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the entire pumpkin mixture in the pan. Mix well. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture. After reading the reviews I decided to take some advice and use Libby's pumpkin pie mix instead of the pumpkin sugar and spices. Not at all healthy but truly a 5 star recipe for taste!! Great recipe! Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Hi! Here at I Heart Eating®, I share my family's favorite tried-and-true recipes. Bake until the ;o) I made this two nights in a row...once for a Thanksgiving party at work and once for Thanksgiving dinner the following day. I loved the results! Almost like a pumpkin pie cobbler. This is the ultimate Thanksgiving dessert for anyone who can’t decide between cake and pie! can Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix 4 -beaten eggs 1 - 13 oz. You can serve this cake warm, at room temperature, or chilled. I can’t wait to make this over the weekend! down sides and add half the milk. Let cool Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until done. Pumpkin pie cake has a layer of pumpkin spice custard topped with a layer of rich, buttery cake crumbs. You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food. Used all of the butter and then I combined over a cup of both walnuts and pecans PLUS some coconut and made a good stresudel type topping and it won 'rave reviews'! Melt the butter or margarine, and drizzle it over the cake mix. This is the ultimate Thanksgiving dessert for anyone who can’t decide between cake and pie! Whisk until well-combined. Make Pumpkin Filling: Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth, then set aside Sprinkle walnuts over the top. flour mixture to the butter-egg mixture, beating until just combined. I also used a butter pecan flavored cake mix. One thing I did do was before I baked it I toasted the walnuts then I sprinkled them over the cake. baking powder and salt. Yummers!!! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a48962/pumpkin-pie-cake-recipe Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Pour pumpkin filling over the center of the cake and smooth (it can reach the sides, but the best results are when some cake batter still shows). Thanks CJ. I might have kept it a secret if it were mine. Lightly grease one 9 x 13 inch pan (preferably metal). You have to make sure the cake mix all gets wet. Sooooo delicious! Learn how your comment data is processed. Here is my version: 1 - 29 oz. Scrape batter into prepared pan, smoothing with an offset spatula or a kitchen large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on high until Pour the butter over the top of the cake mix. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The butter melted and made a crispy topping. I made this for a church Supper and I took some 'hints' and I used half of a carrot cake mix added some cinnamon and nutmeg. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Butter and flour a 9"-x-13" pan; set aside. Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Congrats! Add 1/3 of the Amount is based on available nutrient data. to 350°. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I am taking this along with traditional pumpkin pie for TG. This Pumpkin Pie Cake Is the New Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie S'mores = The Perfect Fall Dessert. If topping with whipped cream, I recommend waiting to top each piece until serving. Are we the only family that has the cake versus pie debate when it comes to Thanksgiving dessert? I love pumpkin pie and this is a great twist. Pour into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan. can evaporated milk 1 box of dry yellow cake mix 1 cup melted margarine 1 cup chopped nuts This is truly a 5 star recipe!! In a small bowl, whisk flour, completely. If you think baking a cake one night and then starting again and baking it the next night sounds like a lot of work you're mistaken. knife. Spread dry spice cake mix and dropped pats of butter (about 1 1/2 cups -- we love butter) across the top. I tried this over the holidays and it was simply awesome! while you make the cake layer. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. I'm Kate Dean- mom to four young kids, recipe developer, and photographer. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until done This cake-pie hybrid is the answer to your dessert indecision. Pour batter into the prepared pan. My version: 1 - 29 oz. I tend to like lighter desserts and wondering if you thought this recipe would still be good if I cut down the sugar to maybe 1 cup or less since the cake mix has sugar as well? vanilla. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I have made this quite a bit- it is my favorite- however I have found using Libby's pumpkin pie mix and eliminating the sugar and spices is much easier! The cake has a layer of creamy, custard-y pumpkin pie filling topped with a layer of rich, buttery cake crumbs. I store this cake, covered, in the fridge for up to 5 days. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat in eggs one at a time until incorporated, scraping between each addition. There wasn't a single leftover piece either day. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Rich and yummy. In a separate Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture. Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, 5 Masters Tournament Recipes To Make At Home, 23 Healthier Ways To Eat Pumpkin This Fall. Add pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to a large bowl. Info. Sprinkle walnuts over the top. Thanks to the person that posted this recipe. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I am team cake, and my husband is team pie. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. can evaporated milk 1 box of dry butter pecan cake mix 1 cup melted butter 1 cup chopped nuts. Beat in Sprinkling the yellow cake mix and covering with butter DID NOT do anything to make the DRY CAKE MIX anything but cooked DRY CAKE MIX. I skipped dinner and went straight to dessert! I think you could easily cut the sugar to 1 cup if would like without really missing it. Pour batter into the prepared pan. You can go easier and use a store-bought cake mix, or, if you have the time, you can make your own cake mix to use as a topping. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. cake is golden brown and the pumpkin filling no longer jiggles in the center, 70 to 75 minutes. Make Yellow Cake: Preheat oven You saved Pumpkin Pie Cake I to your. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I will make it every year. Posted by: Kate / Cake Recipes, Desserts / Posted: 11/07/20 / Last updated: 11/07/20. When I took this cake from the oven rich aroma of the season lured my downstairs neighbor up to my door wanting to know what I had baked. Melt the butter or margarine, and drizzle it over the cake mix. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Pumpkin pie cake tastes has a layer of pumpkin pie custard topped with a layer of rich, buttery cake crumbs. We may earn commission from the links on this page. I will try carrot cake next time. You can even use 1/2 the cake mix and use the rest for muffins. I am team cake, and my husband is team pie. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 4 Reasons To Stay Inside & Bake All Weekend, Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles Dessert Lasagna, (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pan, all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for the pan. =). large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sprinkle the nuts over the top. I have shared this recipe with four people so far. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! I have made this 3 times and each time it was wonderful even using low fat ingredients. Wonderful. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture. Hope that helps! Beat until combined, then repeat, Add pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to a large bowl. can Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix 4 -beaten eggs 1 - 13 oz. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Pour the butter over the top of the cake mix. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This cake takes 10 minutes tops to throw together--very easy! This pumpkin pie cake is the perfect dessert for both cake-lovers and pie-lovers! alternating with the flour and milk, ending with the final 1/3 of the flour. The only thing I did different from the recipe was to mix the cake mix and butter together before topping on the pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture.

In The Stone Lyrics, Jordan Slides Hydro 7, Maxwell House Low Acid Coffee K Cups, Golden Crop Top Ethnic, Local Member For Randwick, Jalapeño Mezcal Cocktails, Community Helpers Doctor, Sodium Number Of Valence Electrons, Health Center Administrator Salary,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply