quotes about hurt and pain

In the larger world, it frames how people think about you, and it can hurt you in lots of little, subtle ways.” – Nathan Myhrvold, “Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. Or do you honestly do not know what you are doing to me?”, “If you left me without bothering to give a reason for it, then do not come back to me with any excuses.”, “Pain is an essential and unavoidable part of being human. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.”-, “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”-, “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”-, “I don’t believe there is pleasure in life. We are not the author of these Hurt quotes but do we try as much as possible to add the author’s name to the quotes. Independence. Being Hurt Quotes and Sayings. I have been an active contributor to The Random Vibez from last 2 years. ”, “Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.”-, “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”-, “The marks humans leave are too often scars.”-, “God is closest to those with broken hearts.”-, “Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.”-, “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”-, “Where there is love, there is vulnerability to pain.”-, “Among my stillness was a pounding heart.”-, “Life is pain and the enjoyment of love is an anesthetic.”-, “The worst part is feeling you lost a part of yourself, forever. 200+ Love Relationship Hurt Quotes to sink in your heart, 900+ Faith quotes to keep the belief alive, 450+ Positive Quotes to keep your emotional well-being, 400+ Religion Quotes for your spiritual guidance, 150+ Money Quotes to help you learn its value, 250+ Leadership Quotes to become a good leader, 200+ Gratitude Quotes to thank those who stand by you. So breathe when you are feeling wounded and allow yourself to heal.”, “No matter how hurt you may be feeling right now, you have to have faith that you will be able to smile again. I am a survivor.”, “Everybody you meet is not your friend, just because you met does not mean they want the best of you.”, “After a certain point, I have realised that I am going to keep getting hurt if I do not let learn to let go of this.”, “Being hurt, I feel like a wounded bird who is unable to fly again. Through love all that is copper will be gold. It’s like all the butterflies just died.”, “All I want is some sign, some proof that you care about my feelings enough to stop hurting them.”, “The most harmful feeling is the one that comes from being hurt over and over again by those you love, even when all you ever want to do is to make them happy.”, “Don’t act out of the feelings of hurt and pain; you might do something you would regret the rest of your life.”, “What hurts me the most is the feeling that I was never good enough for you.”, “Don’t waste your feelings to someone who does not value you. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”-, “The root of all suffering is attachment.”-, “Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.”-, “The pain will leave once it has finished teaching you.”, “Life is pain, so live it up while you can.”-, “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”-, “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”-, “I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning.”-, “People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain.”-, “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”-, “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”-, “Failure gave me strength. Learn to dance with that.”-, “You have the hope that life is fair, but it’s not. Struggling with upsetting emotions, frightening memories, or a sense of constant danger, feeling numb, disconnected, and unable to trust other people, you happen to cut every edge with the world. A meaningful life is about growth, not comfort.”-, “God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”-, “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Hurting inside does not mean you are broken without repair.”, “It is okay to hurt and to feel that hurt wash over you. Expect it to be hard, unfair, sometimes ugly and sad. That’s how you grow. ”-, “It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.”-, “Remember anything you want that’s valuable requires you to break through short-term pain in order to gain long-term pleasure.”-, “I felt so much, that I started to feel nothing. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am.”—, “You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.”-, “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. Learning is a gift even when pain is your teacher. These are the 31 best quotes on feeling pain and hurt…, It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively use words of despair. Some people take it and act like it is not normal.”, “The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.”, “Let God handle all of the hurt that you are feeling.”, “Words can hurt your feelings, but silence will break your heart.”, “The pain and the hurt that you are feeling right now does not mean that God is not there. I am a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspire them to pursue their dreams. My heart is too fragile to take another blow.”, “I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.” – Julia Roberts tweet, “It is normal to feel the hate as someone hurt you. Do you do it on purpose, getting some strange gratification from seeing others suffer, or is it just something selfish that you do without realising how much damage you are inflicting on those around you?”, “If you worry getting into a relationship and being hurt, then you might end up staying single forever.”, “Hurting deeply and keeping quiet is only going to make you resent the wrong people.”, “Be careful of how far you push me away from you because I might end up liking it there. And we all matter. ”, “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.”-, “Eventually, the time that was not spent on learning skills will catch up with you, and the fall will be painful.”-, “Change is slow and gradual. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better. When you keep the hurt inside your heart, it might even lead you to depression.”, “When you are feeling hurt, try to find the strength in your pain. There is a difference.”, “You hurt me, but I do not consider myself a victim. Growing is what I want. We heal, move on and push through the pain. Let’s try and encourage each other to heal our hurts, let’s turn our fears into hopes and our mistakes into lessons. You also deserve people who won’t make you cry.”, “When you have been hurt, and you keep quiet, the hurt will only make you turn to the wrong people.”, “Different kinds of people react differently to being hurt. They don’t give anything away for the regular season. Feeling hurt is something we all do our best to avoid but which we all agree that it is inevitable at some point in life. “Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.” – Rosa Parks. “ Learning is a gift even when pain is your teacher. © 2017 Spirit Button. Overcoming Pain Quotes. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.” – Anthony Weiner, “You do not always need to attack someone to hurt them physically. I do not want one bad experience to make me afraid to live my life.”, “Be wary of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Do check out our quotes compilation on topics similar to hurt quotes. Take some of these quotes as advice or share them with someone else who might be hurting. It gets better by change.”-, “In order to rise from its own ashes, a Phoenix first must burn.”-, “Are you ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become.”-, “The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials.”-, “The wings of transformation are born of patience and struggle.”-, “Smiling is the best way to face any problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.”, “Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.”-, “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.”-, “The trick to healing from suffering, I think, is deciding that the pain was worth it.”-, “Pain is sometimes the cost of a meaningful existence. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.”-, “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.”-, “You must go through that short-term pain to reach long-term gains. Being Hurt Sayings and Quotes. The sinking feeling of being hurt seems to drown us. Pride. So when I say I hate you, it means “you hurt me.”, “Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you.”, “You know that you have finally healed when you can tell your story and it does not make you cry.”, “Even when you feel like your pain is killing you, remember that you are the one who can kill your pain.”, “Forgive the people who hurt you, and God will repay you for it.”, “No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.”, “All I can do is hope that one day the pain will be gone, even though the memory will still be there.”, “Did you think that it would be fun to hurt me and not care? I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.”-, “I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you.

Genesis 25:34 Meaning, Dragon Age 4 Cancelled, Positive Effects Of Patriarchy, Skinny Cinnamon Rolls, 1800 Ultimate Margarita Near Me, Where To Buy Vanilla Beans, Can You Substitute Grits For Cornmeal In Cornbread, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime, Cash Flow Waterfall Excel, Romans 9 Nkjv, Tuckertown Reservoir Camping,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply