radisson blu royal hotel, dublin

Dear oconnor123, Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Is Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin located near the city centre? Breakfast was amazing and bed really comfy, Dear Flitto399649 Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. The room featured darker colors and the restroom had tiled walls with a separate tub and shower. This Dublin hotel's location provides guests with elite access to city centre attractions, such as Trinity College and Dublin Castle. It's a great hotel for any occasion. This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre. If I had to describe this place properly it would probably be called the 'un-rad' radisson! Situated in the heart of Dublin, the hotel's location affords guests prime access to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the city's famous shopping district, Grafton Street. It had a large spread with too many choices. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We were in room 123 and there was no street noise. I was surprised that after I removed the room key from the slot that the lights and A/C turned off so it needs to reside in the lot while you are in the room. Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in our reviews. Popular attractions St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Castle are located nearby. We had a business suite, and it was large, spacious, and very clean. Secure, underground car parking is available for 40 vehicles. Cold cuts, cereals, juices, smoothies--just a lot of food!I would definitely recommend this hotel and will revisit on my next trip to Dublin! Discover genuine guest reviews for Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin … The stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Please see our partners for more details. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Book Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, Dublin on Tripadvisor: See 2,820 traveller reviews, 1,044 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, ranked #42 of 159 hotels in Dublin and … Toast, scones, irish bread, croissants, pastries were in great abundance. With a prime location, modern updated facilities, the Radisson supplies all of the ingredients for a pleasant stay in Dublin. Does Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin have any great views? Looking forward to return, Dear Elliereynolds, Thank you for leaving your lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again. Special thanks to the lady at reception which booked me in, didn't get her name, but such a professional yet lovely lady (very soft voice), she had absolutely no bother booking us in and made it hassle free. Also the blonde lady at reception when we checked in was very quick and professional. Staff is extremely helpful and nice. radisson blu royal hotel, dublin hotel dublin, radisson dublin, dublin radisson, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Features, Golden Lane D08 VRR7, Dublin D08 VRR7 Ireland, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Had a voucher for a 2 night stay and used it this weekend. For business trips is a really good place, for which it has strong WiFi service al throughout the hotel and rooms. They have regular changing menus and when I checked their latest one, I decided to buy a voucher. I will be sure to share all you nice comments with the Team. There is a refrigerator, a safe and coffee supplies in a cabinet. Own or manage this property? Even on going to reception & having them call the events team. It wasn't that anything was terribly poor - but everything was very very average. The Chancery Grill Restaurant serves Breakfast, as well as a dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day. I chose nachos with chilli beef and cheese (from mains), chicken skewers with couscous (from mains) and watermelon with lemon, honey and mint from the desert list. 2. Warmest regards, Cheng. My aunt had the same except opted for a shredded chicken salad instead of nachos.The chilli beef on the nachos was neither chilli nor hot temperature wise. I am glad that our enhanced cleaning regime did not detract from your experience. This review is for the on-site restaurant VnV. The property is centrally located in downtown Dublin, which makes walking to the tourist attractions very easy.The rooms are beautiful and very well cleaned. I remembered the bread basket to have not only way more in it on previous occasions but also a different selection; soda bread, small multiseed rolls etc.My starter was slow cooked duck with some lettuce on the side, my partner had pork terrine with was too cold to eat.

Philippians 4:5-6 Kjv, Make-ahead Pork Gravy, Ritz Carlton Venice, Italy, The Record Keeper Book, Making Through Dovetails With Porter Cable Jig, Novogratz Marion Canopy Bed, Full White, 3d Math Course,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply