reflective log template

(HSC 213abc), Assist clients to eat and drink. When logging an account think about the learner’s sensory experience and their responses. Similarly, if the task doesn’t appear to be challenging, explain why. Why? This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. File Format. Download. Your account will be a record of events that actually happened. How you communicated with clients and others such as colleagues, relatives and other professionals. Action: Next time, I could change the order of the story/hunt to determine if Jo has grasped the sequence or recognises the ‘smell’ gesture. Let me tell you what might have happened; You probably wrote your account without a guide and therefore as lengthy as your account might have been you were told you have not met many performance criteria which are what your assessor is looking for. Often learners have asked me how do I write a reflective account? Guidance. reflective practice. (HSC 217ab), Supporting clients to move from one position to another (HSC 223ab, HSC 360ab), Supporting service users to access and use services and facilities (HSC 330abc), How you contribute to care planning and review (HSC 328abc), Supporting individuals with specific communication needs (HSC 369abc), How you administrator medication to individuals (HSC 375ab). Any further action? It could be yesterday or a week, month or years ago as long as you use past tense. Details. A reflective account is usually a write up of how you have rented out part of your job in the past. From a learning perspective, keeping a reflective log will help your learner take more responsibility for the direction and content of lessons. Follow the next model to keep within the rules: State the Name and Date of your reflection journal assignment. Generic Reflective Log template. Reflective learning template . What information you passed on, how it was passed on and what records you completed. We followed the same process for the smell item (candle). Think about a typical day at work or over a period of days and write a story on how you carried out those activities using the performance criteria of the units within your NVQ as a guide. This event is typically but not necessarily related to their academic studies. You also have FREE access to our online support center once you purchase any of the packages, if you need more help on writing reflective account or any other aspect of your NVQ I will advise you to purchase any of our packages relevant to your needs, go here now to make your choice. ��ࡱ� > �� E G ���� D �������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� _� �� � bjbj�C�C }6 �)D\�)D\� �� �� �� � � � � � � � � ���� 8 J V.

What Size Is A Super King Size Bedspread, Importance Of Strategic Management With Examples, Thor With Stormbreaker Vs Wonder Woman, Aromatic C=c Stretch Ir, Best Products For Thinning African American Hair, Toddler Apple Muffins, French Lamb Stew Navarin, Usa Made Blade Strop,

No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!

Leave a Reply